M.I.R.'s Scouting Thread

Re: M.I.R. Romanian (& other countires too) talents

# 19 Anderson Denyro Cueto

s_59393_2007_1.jpg

Is a 18 years old LM from Peru (on DB he is M) who is playing for Lech Poznan in Poland.

He was bought last summer from Sporting Cristal(Peru) and he played in 9 matches (5 as subs) , scored 2 goals and making 1 assist.

Totaly he played 299 min and I thing that he'll get a rating increase around 75-76.

He is very cheap if you look at his 60k minimum transfer fee

On DB rated 72

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: M.I.R. Romanian (& other countires too) talents N°1 Bogdan Stancu - Rated 85. N°2 Constant Djakpa - Rated 84. N°3 Cristian Daminuţă - Rated 72. N°4 Soner Aydogdu - Not on DB. N°5 Si

Re: M.I.R. Romanian (& other countires too) talents Nationality: Romanian D.O.B.:25 April 1991 Position: Mid Alexandru plays for Otelul Galati and although he is only 17 years old he is o

Re: M.I.R. Romanian (& other countires too) talents #27 David De Gea 07.11.1990 David is a high rated keeper from Atletico Madrid.He played last season for the B team and this season he

#20 Ilie Cebanu

s_42300_2007_1.jpg

Looking in the squads of the teams from Poland I was shocked to see that an important player is missing.

Ilie Cebanu is the first player from Moldova mentioned by me here .

He is still 21 years old so he is still eligible to play For Moldova U-21 in the next 2 years.

He is their best GK from the U-21 team and he played in the last match from this Poland first division championship in Wisla Kracow victory 5-2 against LKS Lodz and he have another appearance last year for SV Kapfenberg in Austria's first division.

In Moldova he is considered as their future senior squad GK and I guess that if he'll have the chance to play for his club he can reach 80 very soon.

On DB rated 74.

#13 Grzegorz Sandomierski

s_55263_2007_1.jpg

Grzegorz is a Polish GK who is currently playing for Jagiellonia in their first div.

At the young age of 18 he started playing as first starter keeping their 32 years and more experienced GK on the bench for the last 5 matches from this season.

He is a great player and he is "fighting" with Arthur Krysiak for the GK lace in Poland U-19 national team.

He played 5 matches and he is a good transfer because the chairman want only 80k for him.

On DB rated 72

what will his rating rise too ?

#21 Guy Kassa Gnabouyou

This french-ivoria forward is considered another great talent from OLM 's youth academy and he played 13 minutes against Le Mans UC 72 in Ligue 1 and he should be added soon.

I can't find too many English info about him but I'll try to translate from French and I'll edit the post .

He wears number 31 in the senior squad.

For the second team of OM he is a regular player and he was the top scorer of the team.

Anyway , after the match with Le Mans , M.Niang said that Guy's skills and power reminds him about his former team-mate , Didier Drogba.

On DB rated 71.

• 1 month later...

#22 George Makaridze

MakaredzeSDM1U_468x581.jpg

George is a 18 years old GK who plays for Dinamo Tiflis in Georgian first league , but this doesn't have any importance because there are only a few informations about that league.

I posted about him here because I saw that he played in two matches for the national team at the senior level (against Scotland and Lithuania).

He played full 90 min matches and he didn't received any goal against Lithuania .

On different football games he is regarded as a great talent but here I'm talking about his DB status.

I've just sent a PM to DB and he'll be added soon but unfortunately I think he'll receive 75-76 as the first rating and he'll be pretty expensive for a small club.

On DB rated 78.

Edit : They are not going to add him because his club isn't on DB :(

After my PM where I asked them why Hyland was added and Makaridze not they finally added him too on DB.

#23 Anton Tatarusanu

Tatarusanu is an 21 years old goalkeeper who play for Gloria Bistrita in Liga 1 from Romania and for Romania (U-21) national team .

In this winter "mercato" Benfica was interested in his transfer status but Bistrita didn't agree an transfer because he is the first goalkeeper of the team and Victor Piturca said many times that he will be the third goalkeeper at European Championship from Austria & Switzerland , so the manager from Gloria want to keep the GK until the E Ch is finished so that his price will be higher.

Is a great GK and he is the best U-21 GK from Romania.

On DB rated 80 but at next rating change he'll rise to at least 83-84.

EDIT : his rating is 83 now[/b]

#24 Alexander Grünwald

s_34763_2007_1.jpg

Alexander is a talented midfielder from Austria Wien.

After 2 years at second team , he finally played this year for the first team in a match against SK Sturm Graz in which he played 2 minutes , but I think that it's enough for him to be added on DB .

He play for Austria U-19 where he have 5 appearances so far.

Anyway , I saw that all newspapers from Austria call him a big talent having some competition from Stephan Palla , a talent from Rapid Wien.

Currently not on DB but I think that he'll b20e added at a rating around 68-70.

I'm not sure what they did , but SM added him on DB at the rating of 77 and I don't know for what , maybe because he was the best player from the youth club of Austria Wien ?

On DB rated 77.

# 25 Stephan Palla

s_52230_2007_1.jpg

Stephan is a full LB from Rapid Wien who played this season for their second team but because the newspapers wrote loads of articles about this great talent they used him on the final of the season against Wacker Innsbruck.

In Austria many teams try to use old but good players in front of the youngsters, anyway the manager from Rapid said that Stephan will stay and and he'll have a chance to prove his talent next season.

Stephan play for Austria U-19 where he is team-mate with Alexander Grünwald from Austria Wien .

He played 10 matches for U-19 and he is gonna move to U-21 this year.

Not on Db yet , but when he'll be added I think he'll get a rating around 70-73.

On DB rated 70.

# 26 Samuel cojoc

s_69818_2007_1.jpg

Samuel is a great player from Otelul Galati , and because Galati is considered a team who promote some great talents , he is considered the future CB for the national team.

He already played 7 matches for Galati this season (3 as subs) , so he should be on DB.

He was already watched by some big clubs from Europa while he was playing for the second team but I don't know their name because it was just a simple declaration from the chairman :

"He was watched by some good clubs from Europe and we decided to use him more, because we wanna make him stay here."

Anyway , he play for U-19 national team and he played for U-17 and U-18 teams , so I think that this says all about his value.

I think that he'll be added with a rating around 74-75 and IMO he is a good buy for the future .

On DB rated 78.

• 3 weeks later...

#27 David De Gea

de_gea_3.gifde_gea_2.gif

David is a high rated keeper from Atletico Madrid.He played last season for the B team and this season he is expected to make the debut at the first team .

He has already signed a professional deal with Atletico until 2011 to ward off any thoughts of him leaving.

He started playing football at 4 years at Escuela Casarrubuelos de Illescas , a local football school and his dream was to play at Atletico because his idol was Diego , so when Atletico first asked him to joint the youth team he couldn't say no.

He passed through U-15 and U-16 levels at Atletico and last year he was at the second team.

The Spain Under-17 keeper is seen as Atlético's long-term first choice goalkeeper and is tipped to replace Iker Casillas in the national team in years to come.

He played with Spain in Belgium at European Championship U-17 where they won the tournament with a team full of stars like Bojan , Camacho , Fran Merida and he was named into the best players from EC U-17 team as first GK choice.

In 2007 he played in Korea for the U-17 national team at World Cup U-17 and he was a hero in quarter-finals and semi-finals when Spain passed through after penalty shoot-out but in the final against Nigeria they loosed at penalty shoot-out too but he was very appreciated.

In January 2008 he was called at the U-19 level but here he have a tough competition from Oier Olazábal , the keeper from Barca.

Soon he'll play with Spain in European Championship U-19 from Czech Republic where Spain have the first chance to win the title.

He is a great keeper and I can't wait to see his first appearance for Atletico.

Not on DB.

Guest Atkin

#23 David De Gea

de_gea_3.gifde_gea_2.gif

David is a high rated keeper from Atletico Madrid.He played last season for the B team and this season he is expected to make the debut at the first team .

He has already signed a professional deal with Atletico until 2011 to ward off any thoughts of him leaving.

He started playing football at 4 years at Escuela Casarrubuelos de Illescas ' date=' a local football school and his dream was to play at Atletico because his idol was Diego , so when Atletico first asked him to joint the youth team he couldn't say no.

He passed through U-15 and U-16 levels at Atletico and last year he was at the second team.

The Spain Under-17 keeper is seen as Atlético's long-term first choice goalkeeper and is tipped to replace Iker Casillas in the national team in years to come.

He played with Spain in Belgium at European Championship U-17 where they won the tournament with a team full of stars like Bojan , Camacho , Fran Merida and he was named into the best players from EC U-17 team as first GK choice.

In 2007 he played in Korea for the U-17 national team at World Cup U-17 and he was a hero in quarter-finals and semi-finals when Spain passed through after penalty shoot-out but in the final against Nigeria they loosed at penalty shoot-out too but he was very appreciated.

In January 2008 he was called at the U-19 level but here he have a tough competition from Oier Olazábal , the keeper from Barca.

Soon he'll play with Spain in European Championship U-19 from Czech Republic where Spain have the first chance to win the title.

He is a great keeper and I can't wait to see his first appearance for Atletico.

Not on DB.

Sounds good MIR.

I was going to do a thread on him the other day before noticing he had been mentioned before.

Keep up the good work. ;)

Rep from me.

Seems good mate' date=' hope he have the same luck of Ignacio Camacho! :)[/quote']

I think that he'll have the luck as long as I heard that Leo Franco doesn't wanna sign a new contract and looking at the old Coupet I think that he'll have some great opportunities to play for Atletico

I think that he'll have the luck as long as I heard that Leo Franco doesn't wanna sign a new contract and looking at the old Coupet I think that he'll have some great opportunities to play for Atletico

i hope so!:)

#28 Deniz Naki

s_52317_2008_1.jpg

Deniz Naki is a great youngster with double nationality, German and Turkish who plays for Bayer Leverkunsen and for Germany U-19 but recently Bayer announced that he was sent on loan at VfL Osnabrück till the end of the year because he needs to play.

He was recently added on DB as AM/F rated 78 after I found that he entered on the 90th minute in a German Cup match for the senior team and I PMed SM:D

He joined Bayer Leverkunsen academy when he was around 15 years old and at 17 years he played with Bayer's U-17 team at The Varssevelt Tournament , a tournament which during the time make many young talents(especially from Ajax and Feyenord cos it takes place in Netherlands) known all around the Europe .

Togheter with de Wit and Touré , he is regarded as one of the greatest talents from Leverkunsen and although he had many offers from clubs like Chelsea , Arsenal or Inter he signed a new 5 years contract with Bayer.

Last season he played for Bayer 2 in Oberliga Nordrhein and he played in 25 matches , scoring 5 goal for them and this season he was called at the U-19 team to play at the EC U-19 from the Czech Republic where he scored a goal in the match against Bulgaria , having a great match.

He is a very talented attacker having excellent technique, outstanding vision, great touch.Quick and with pace, can decide a match in any moment. Able to play individually or with teammates, has a very precise first touch and shot. Daring, has all to become a decisive world class striker.

On DB Rated 78.

#29 Sebastian Rudy

s_57051_2007_2.jpg

As usually I make threads only about great talents and Rudy is one of them.

He plays as a midfielder for VfB Stuttgart , more as LM/CM but at the national team he plays as AM too.

He played with Germany U-17 at the World Cup U-17 in 2007 where they losed in semi-finals against Nigeria.

Sebastian played in 6 matches and he scored a goal in the match against England.

Now he plays for the U-18 national team togheter with some great talents like Richard Sukuta-Pasu , Toni Kroos and Konstantin Rausch .

He joined VfB in 2003 from SV Zimmern and he passes through the junior levels of the club and last year he was promoted to VfB Stuttgart II and this year in the first round of the German cup in the match against FC Hansa Lüneburg with a quarter hour left to play, Armin Veh introduced Sebastian Rudy, for his competitive debut, and it was the youngsters shot which found its way through to Mario Gomez for the German international to make it 4:0.

He was announced in the VfB's squad for this Bundesliga season , so he'll probably play more matches this season.

I think he'll get a rating around 74-78 when he'll be added on DB.

Not On DB

#30 George Gavrilas

??.??.1991

vlb9597.jpg

This young goalkeeper is the most promising player from Romania at U-17 level .

He plays for Unirea Dej and for Romania U-17 .

Because of the rules from Romania which says that the teams from second division have to use at least 1 player U-18 and those from the third at least 3 , Unirea used this great talent in many games last season , I can't find it officialy but it's around 14-15 matches(pretty much for a young keeper)

A few years ago Unirea and AC Milan started a partnership at the youth level and after more than one year Milan finally found a great player here , he is George and it looks like he was watched at many games by the italian scouters , while the chairman said that they are in advanced talk for the player with Milan.

He is a hot prospect and if he'll move to Milan he will probably be even "hotter" :D

I'll keep an eye on him and I'll make another post when he'll make a move because he said that if he can't move to Milan he would like to play for U Cluj and in the same time the chairman from Unirea confirmed that he is watched by U Cluj too but this is only a second solution if he can't move in Italy.

Not on DB.

• 3 weeks later...

#31 Mate Maleš

7656.jpg

Mate Maleš is a Croatian player who plays for Dinamo Zagreb after being loaned out at NK Lokomotiva Zagreb from second division for one year because he wasn't eligible to play as long as he wasn't 18.

But this summer he was called back to Dinamo because he is 19 and because the manager want to offer him a chance to play and to prove his talent.

Mate started his career at Šibenik and he played one match in the first division against Dinamo Zagreb and after that match , Dinamo started the race for his signature because he couldn't sign till he was 18.

At the moment of that match he was only 17 years old and he was registered at Šibenik's youth team.

This season he played in the match against Linfield FC in UEFA Champions League (he entered in 69th minute).

He plays usually as central midfielder but because he is still young he is used sometimes as winger too.

He is on DB rated 73 with -2 at last rating probably because SM couldn't find another matches for him although he played for Lokomotiv a few matches in the second division, but he is still at Šibenik although he has never signed a contract with them.

On DB rated 73.

#32 Jens Hegeler

untitled-5.jpg

Jens is another great German defender from Bayer Leverkunsen.

He is very tall (193 cm) and he is compared by the German newspapers with Per Mertesacker .

Last season he played in a cup match then in 1.Bundesliga he played 33 minutes against Hansa Rostok but unfortunately he got a red card.

This season he played 6 minutes in the DFB Pokal (German Cup) and he got the number 45 in the senior squad , so it looks like he'll have more chances to play this season.

He started his career at 5 years at SV Westhoven where he played till he was 7 years old .

Then he moved to SpVgg Porz where he played untill he was 10 years old.

At 10 years old he got the chance of his life , a place at FC Koln and he played in Koln till 2004 when he moved to Yurdumspor Köln because he had more chances to play for the youth team.

In 2005 he moved to Leverkunsen but he played for VfL , not Bayer .

Anyway, after one great year for the VfL's youth team he got a contract at Bayer and he was an important player for Bayer 2.

In his first year at Bayer 2 , he won Bundesliga U-19 after a final against Bayern Munich.

This year Michael Skibbe decided to offer him a chance to play for the senior team in the match with Hansa.

He'll be added on DB soon and I think he'll get around 74-78 as his first rating.

On DB rated 78.

#33 Dorinel Popa

Dorinel is an important player for Romania U-19 and this season he played in 2 matches in Liga 1 for Gloria Buzau and he had 2 good performances.

He is a M , it means that he can play anywhere on midfield but he is more a kind of DM , maybe because he is still young.

This season , Gloria Buzau had a young squad with many players loaned from Steaua Bucuresti like Bicfalvi , Ochirosii or Alin Litu and the newspapers already said that Popa is already Steaua's player , so he have a bright future .

IMO he'll be added on DB around 68-70.

On DB rated 70

#34 Lewis Holtby

s_55508_2007_1.jpg

Lewis Holtby is one of the greatest talents from Germany.

He plays for Alemannia Aachen in 2.Bundesliga and this season he already have 2 appearances with a total of 101 min played plus 90 minutes in the German Cup.

Last season he scored 11 goals in 17 matches for the U-18 team and then he moved to second team where he scored 5 goals in 10 matches.

He played 2 matches for the U-18 national team and he was already on bench once for the U-19 team.

He moved to Aalemannia in 2004 from Borussia Mönchengladbach where he was a good friend with Marko Marin.

He can play in any offensive position but he usually plays as AM/W.

He is not on DB but I think that he'll be added at a rating around 73-76.

Not On DB.

# 35Fabian Broghammer

Fabian was a member in almost all the youth national teams for Germany and he is considered a great talent especially now when he is 18 years old and plays for the U-19 and U-18 team.

He is a retired striker, who helps his team-mates a lot with many assists and goals too. He plays in center and that’s why I think that his best position is AM/F .

He is a great player with a great vision , who plays many times as play-maker for his team but although he can be great in both , individual or collective actions he knows how to help his team on defensive too and that’s why he is considered one of the greatest German talents .

He was called “the perfect model of a football player” by his coach from the U-17 national team because he is very fast , he runs a lot during one match and he helps his team a lot . Another reason is the fact that he is very intelligent and that he is 178 cm tall , which is almost the perfect height for a football player.

At U-17 level , in February 2007, he won a tournament from France called The Four Nations Cup where Germany defeated Portugal , England :D and France to claim the trophy and then they went to South Korea to play at World Cup (U-17) where they got the third place. Fabian played in all 5 matches for Germany and he managed to score a goal in the match against Trinidad&Tobago.

In April , this year he was called at the U-18 team and he already have 5 appearances for them and recently , after the European Championship U-19 he had an appearance for the U-19..

He plays for TSG 1899 Hoffenheim where he arrived from Eintracht Frankfurt U19 in summer 2007 and he first played for the U-19 team of Hoffenheim and now he moved to the second team.

I’m still waiting for his first appearance

Not on DB.

#36 Marcos Gullón

Nationality: Spanish

D.O.B.:20 February 1989

Position: Mid

In the last time I've done many scouts for player which should be added on DB from Germany and Romania , but this time I have found an interesting player from Spain who is still to make his official debut but he looks like a hot prospect.

Marcos Gullon plays for the youth team of Villareal CF and this season he got a place in the senior squad and he is even on their list for Champions League.

This make me think that he is a great player and that he'll make his debut very soon.

He was brought by Villareal when he was 14-15 years old from Escuela A.F.E , a local football school from the province of Castelló.

He is a regular for the U-18 national team and in 2006 he played with Spain U-17 in 2006 at European Championship where they got the third place and it was the same tournament where Bojan first showed his great skills being the top scorer.

Marcos scored one goal in the group stage but he played all the minutes for Spain .

He played with the U-17 NT at the Atlantic Cup too where he played for the last time for the U-17 team because at one or two months after the tournament he was called at the U-18 NT.

He have around 10 appearances for the U-18 team and 1 goal.

Currently he is in the senior squad at Villareal , as I said and he got thee number 29 but he wasn't used yet .

Anyway , this season he played in 5 matches for the second team of Villareal and he is considered a great player mainly because he plays as a DM and he is tall , having 1,85 m.

I don't have more info now but I'll edit this post when something new will appear.

Not On DB