Gai Assulin

jimmy carr

Re: Guy asulin MASSIVE PROSPECT

Just to be on the safe side as i cannot come back on the internet today to check for outbidders---

I bid 10 million for him in every set-up :D

may sound pathetic but who will be laughing hardest when i get a 95+ player for 10 mill?

(well heres me hoping!)

Guest Merkalott

Re: Guy asulin MASSIVE PROSPECT

Just to be on the safe side as i cannot come back on the internet today to check for outbidders---

I bid 10 million for him in every set-up :D

may sound pathetic but who will be laughing hardest when i get a 95+ player for 10 mill?

(well heres me hoping!)

You've Got A Long Wait LOL.

Re: Guy Asulin

I agree with Adonis. It's like all the people who said 10' date=' 15, 20 million was too much for Bojan. Where are they now?

Don't know about you but I think this Israeli kid is the real deal. Everywhere I picked him up for less than 10 mill is money in the bank to me.[/quote']

WHAT A LEDGE COMMENT! :D

sorry for my angry outburst earlier!

but i create a good thread and then some newb complains and gets it merged with some crappy empty thread that was just pasted of wikipedia :mad:

quote from some newspapers

''Gai Assulin, a 16-year-old striker who plays in FC Barcelona's system, came on as a substitute in the 79th minute and drew massive applause from the 24,000 fans at the match. Although he showed some skillful touches, Assulin was unable to make a strong impact.''

I've kind of found him :confused:

Under player search he shows as playing for Newell’s Old Boys, when I click on his name it shows a totally different player for same club :confused: :confused:

How can I report this error to SM? - SORRY! Just found support button to send off to SM, cheers anyway

Thanks for the info on the player all, got few great young players into my team in last few days due to advice off this forum!

I've kind of found him :confused:

Under player search he shows as playing for Newell’s Old Boys' date=' when I click on his name it shows a totally different player for same club :confused: :confused:

How can I report this error to SM? [/b'] - SORRY! Just found support button to send off to SM, cheers anyway

Thanks for the info on the player all, got few great young players into my team in last few days due to advice off this forum!

:rolleyes:

sorted it myself :eek: As I was writing the support ticket thing I had a little brainwave. The player it showed in error was called Héctor GAITAN. So thought to myself surname has same first 3 letters maybe its a little glich in the search function, so tried searching with "GAI ASSULIN" instead of just "GAI" and hey presto we're working!

Keep up the goo work everyone, rep for the find!