Talent at Man Utd!

Cityboy

Guest Oliver Husseini

Re: Talent at Man Utd!

Lehmann hasn't been playing this season but because he is such an amazing keeper, I think there is a huge possibility that he could go to 99, maybe even force Soccermanager to reset the rating limit and make him 100.

Guest Oliver Husseini

Yeah he hasn't logged in after making this thread ;)

But i do agree. Give the guy a break (even if he doesn't care lol) ;)

Give him a break coming from a guy who put the thread hyperlink in his signature.

wow .... thanks for the info.

i'll go and buy him rite away..

and also all u guys also try to get him in....

Also get these talents .... they are a bit unseen and u may not be knowing bout them but try to find them anyways...

KAKA (Milan) , Rooney (Man utd), Messi (Barcelona), Robinho(Real Madrid),Torres(liverpool),

TITUS BRAMBLE :eek: :eek: :eek: (wigan athletic) Wow wehre did he come from?:P :p

sorry but i just couldn't resist so kid before posting something else plz surf the forum first...

Guest melbguy1

What a bunch of jocks... Citiboy, no rep from me but I did find it funny although I hope it doesnt start a trend :)

As for the jocks bagging him, I've seen worst from you guys.

I did a LOL. :D

In all serious though, I found it quite amusing and I'm not exactly 'young'. Immature maybe but definitely not young.

On another note I just bought an up and coming starlet for my Newcastle squad, Alberto Fontana. Only cost me 10k, can't wait until I make millions from his sale after the next Italian rating changes! Good times. B)

Guest Merkalott

Not sure if anybody ahs heard of this kid but he has a really bright future.

His name is Cristiano Ronaldo and is 23 years of age and plays for Man Utd on the right/left wing.

This season he has scored an amazing 30 goals plus and is already rated as a 98. I expect him to increase to a 99 on the next ratings changes. He can be yours for around £50m.

This is my first ever player find so a bit of rep wouldnt go a miss.

LOL Poor Bloke Has Smoked More Weed Than He Can Handle.:D

Not sure if anybody ahs heard of this kid but he has a really bright future.

His name is Cristiano Ronaldo and is 23 years of age and plays for Man Utd on the right/left wing.

This season he has scored an amazing 30 goals plus and is already rated as a 98. I expect him to increase to a 99 on the next ratings changes. He can be yours for around £50m.

This is my first ever player find so a bit of rep wouldnt go a miss.

course we know:mad:

im speechless:eek:

ohh neva heard of this Ronaldo guy before he sounds good its not like he has beeen on the scene for like 3yrs or anythink isit i mean who has heard of him i mean hes a mysterious star nonen ever seen him score or do Step overs before i wonder if he is no.7 for Manchester United wow the last player i hear played on the right wing for Man Utd was David Beckham when did they sign this guy neva eva heard of him i mean its not like ive neva signed him b4 (AV HIM FOR 3 OF MY CLUBS) Wow what a find nxt player u wil;l metion will be Kaka or Fabregas

LOL JKIN RONALDO I DNT THINK THER IS 1 PEPSON WHO HASNT HEARD OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh neva heard of this Ronaldo guy before he sounds good its not like he has beeen on the scene for like 3yrs or anythink isit i mean who has heard of him i mean hes a mysterious star nonen ever seen him score or do Step overs before i wonder if he is no.7 for Manchester United wow the last player i hear played on the right wing for Man Utd was David Beckham when did they sign this guy neva eva heard of him i mean its not like ive neva signed him b4 (AV HIM FOR 3 OF MY CLUBS) Wow what a find nxt player u wil;l metion will be Kaka or Fabregas

LOL JKIN RONALDO I DNT THINK THER IS 1 PEPSON WHO HASNT HEARD OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best off not replying to these type of posts. A mod will delete it shortly. I think the same guy has started a new thread on 'Ronaldinho.' All it is is spam. These guys should have their Ip addresses banned.

Guest melbguy1

Best off not replying to these type of posts. A mod will delete it shortly. I think the same guy has started a new thread on 'Ronaldinho.' All it is is spam. These guys should have their Ip addresses banned.

It's just a bit of fun :)

oh yeah, and stop replying to this thread :)