Nationality: Flag_Slovenia.gif Slovenian

DOB: 22/03/1992

Position: CF

Number: 9

extra-football.com: 'One of Slovenian football's biggest prodigies.'

Club Career

ND Triglav 2000 Kranj

News

- The prodigious hitman is currently owned by Slovenian outfit Triglav Kranj, but the club are ready to cash in their prized asset. (March 2008)

- “We believe in Uros – he is a natural born goalscorer,” director Miran Subic stated.

- “The fact that he scored in an important game for Milan is just further proof of his abilities and we all want the best for him.”

- Uros has a phenomenal goal scoring record at youth level after scoring 55 goals in 26 matches last season and finished the season in the U-14 category as top striker, hitting nearly 20 goals more than his closest rival.

- He has 15 goals in the Slovenian Under-17 championship this term - Despite only being 15 years old.

- Triglav Kranj are not surprised that he is being coveted by the likes of Milan and Chelsea, and have hinted they would be willing to let him go. (March 2008)

- Palibrk joins Milan from Triglav, whose director Miran Subic admits the deal is ‘the biggest in our club’s history’. The player was equally excited by the prospect of joining The Rossoneri. (June 2008)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brief

Uros began his career in the youth team of Slovenian club Triglav Kranj where he had a phenomenal scoring record netting over 70 goals for the club.

In 2007 he finished the season with 55 goals in 26 matches in the U-14 category, a record.

His move to Milan was described as ‘the biggest in the club’s history’ by Miran Subic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stats

Appearances [Goals]

2006-2007 = U'14 Slovenian Championship - 26 [55]

2007-2008 = U'17 Slovenian Championship - ? [15]

Chelsea

News

- The 15-year-old is being tracked by a host of top European clubs and recently impressed on a successful trial with Chelsea. (August 2007)

- “At Chelsea I trained for a week and played against Fulham and Swindon managing to score three goals,” Palibrk explained. (August 2007)

- Chelsea Invitation

Brief

Palibrk had a brief spell at Chelsea where he scored 3 goals in two games whilst on trial with the club.

Stats

Appearances [Goals]

2007-2008 = Friendly - 2 [3]

Milan

News

- But despite the Blues’ attempts to make his presence permanent, Palibrk is playing with Milan’s youth side and seemed settled after scoring the only goal in a friendly against Sampdoria.

- “But Milan wanted to see me in action and I must admit that Italy, besides Spain, has my favourite League.” (March 2008)

- Palibrk enjoyed his stint in Milan and it would appear as though the feeling is mutual. (March 2008)

- The Rossoneri are ready to begin talks over a transfer that would be completed in the summer. (March 2008)

- “It’s a dream come true,” he said. “Everybody wants to play for such a great club. I know there is still a long way to go but I’m extremely happy.” (June 2008)

Brief

Uros officially signed for Milan in June 2008 and is a part of their youth team, he described his move to Milan as 'A dream come true'.

He made his debut for the club in a friendly against Sampdoria in 2008 where he managed to get himself on the score sheet whilst on trial with the club.

Stats

Appearances [Goals]

2007-2008 = Friendly - 1 [1]

Other News

- Palibrk was reportedly targeted by several other European clubs such as Tottenham, Lecce and Inter before signing for Milan.

- Uros Palibrk has been described as a 'wonderkid' by various sources.

- It is said he has a very similar style to Slovenian legend Zlatko Zahovič.

SM

Palibrk is currently not on the DB as he is yet to make a competitive first team appearance.

The average rating for a player in the Milan senior squad is 87.

Photos:

P-1368-1-small180.jpg

palibrk8_spm_spo_230208.jpgb6cd7805da3315ce0b7f09f11b47b82d.jpg

palibrk3_spm_spo_230208.jpg

Celebrating for Milan - http://uploads.forumfree.it/av-2948957.jpg

[Please do not quote this post as I will be constantly editing it.]

Guest F.C. Internazionale Milano

Re: Uros Palibrk (15 Year Old)

nice find mate, ill rep you for it

Guest the plummer

Yeh , a read somewhear in a magazine like 4-4-2 about this boy a think we should wait until he moves anywhere before talking him

neverless good find mate :):)

edit - has he joined milan:confused::P

Guest Atkin

He looks well young lol
For a 15 years old player he looks well young like Danny said.

Maybe the picture was taken when he was 13/14? :)

thanks for your apreciation and if u want my opinion about Uros , let me tell that he is a great player

I saw some videos about him on a serbian or slovenian site and he have great skills

you worked a lot here and I think that u deserve some rep ;)

sorry about this but I'm not going to say nice find because he was found by his coach or by his parents but I'll say :

Extraordinary scouting:D ;) and post

Nice find dude! I like the fact that you find younger players that are the same age as most of the forumers. Then we can say "he doesn't look so good, I'm probably better then him". :D

Great find, rep for you and thanks for the PM.

Great find mate :D i have seen alot of this kid and he has all the potential anyone could wish for and lets just hope he can fully utilize his potential and be the world class player he could be :D but its still early days in his career