Gold Championship 13 News, Transfers and Match Reports!

Re: Gold Championship 13 News, Transfers and Match Reports!

Totti moves to Marseille !!!

Yep, Roma was prepared to let him go for Niang and Cisse + 7,3m.

"We're short on forwards now but Totti can do some serious damage on his own, we will try to keep him fit for the SMFA Cup games. If he gets injured we're in sh*t."

* in real life he's out for 4-6 months, I hope this won't effect his rating too much. :o

Real Madrid 2 - 1 Atletico

Madrid came off the better, despite a very hard fought game from Offside's Ath. The Madrid derby started off with a goal from Raul and then after a Atletico equaliser the game was won by Marcelo - who just can't stop scoring!

Match Report can be viewed here

logo_osasuna.gif

Osasuna Dump Villadolid.

Osasuna beat Villadolid after a unimpressive start to the season the game after Osasuna's manager R.BC promised that "The Little Red Ones" would improve.

Osasuna Beat Villadolid 3-2 Fernandes Dady scored a brace and Enrique Corrales who almost left the club two weeks ago secured the three points in the 77th minute and New Signing Pontus Wernbloom came off the bench and played solidly.

R.B.C is very happy with his squads achievement and looks forward to more wins this season.

Wed 23rd Apr

l_100.gif

31.gif

Toffee's go joint top of Premiership

31.gifEverton 3 - 0 Wigan86.gif

Winston's Everton continue to impress in the Premiership this season after taking the number of wins in a row to 7. Wednesday night was a good night for Everton as amazingly it has taken them 9 games to end a match with a clean sheet.

Everton completely dominated proceedings and they were off to a flyer as Mateja Kezman scored after just 10 minutes. Leon Osman scored to make it 2-0 on the stroke of half time giving Everton a 2 goal lead at half time.

Osman scored the third for the Toffee's which capped off a wonderful team performance as well as cementing Osman's starting place as he has started the season on fire.

KONE, Bakary revealed as Shakhtar Donetsk new signing!

The striker arrived from Nice for a hefty 17m fee, and manager Sir Travis is delighted that the board had made the cash availble to him.

Image:Bakari_Kon%C3%A9_%28Baky%29.jpg

Top scorer this season?

HUBSCHMAN, Tomas and SRNA, Dario could be avaible if a decent offer is tabled, according to Sir Travis

On fire Udinese remain top of Serie A!!

udinese_c.gif

Past 9 Udinese games:

Livorno 0-2 Udinese

Udinese 0-0 Reggina

Udinese 3-1 AC Milan

Juventus 1-1 Udinese

Napoli 1-3 Udinese

Udinese 5-0 Fiorentina

Genoa 0-1 Udinese

Udinese 3-1 Palermo

Roma 0-2 Udinese

Udinese have fired they're way to the top of the table over the past 9 games and seen off AC Milan, Juventus, Roma and Fiorentina!

Only Inter remain out of the top 6 teams in Italy who Udinese have not played and not been defeated by. Udinese play Inter at home in 3 games time.

Udinese will have to thank superstar Fabio Quagliarella for they're amazing form as he has now scored 10 goals in 9 games :eek: While Di Natale has assisted 7 goals in 9 appearences too.

Quagliarell and Di Natale are also first and second respectivly in the Man of the match charts proving they are the best strike force currently in the Serie A.

Payne has only signed two players thus far into his Udinese career. Right back Valon Behrami who was signed from Lazio for 13m and hot-shot striker of the future Ideye Brown.

koln-fc.jpg

1.FC Koln Hover in the top half of the Bundesliga 2

After a mixed run of results, tonights 2-0 home win over SV Wehen Wiesbaden Keeps the billy-goats in 6th place in the table, 3 points behind leaders Greuther Furth.

The on-loan superstar DM Baris Ozbek scored on his Koln debut to give the home side the lead. Eight minutes later Milivoje Novakovic found the back of the net once again to double the home side's lead.

Although there was a flurry of chances on goal during the second 45 minutes, the Wehen defence stood strong to deny anything fruitful. Too little too late though, as Koln took all three points and a much deserved win.

With no cards shown by the greek ref, the Koln manager would like to thank his players for a good clean performance. Same again please, lads...

142.gifGranada 74 0-2 Celta Vigo141.gif

Scorers

Yannis OKKAS (Celta Vigo), 14 mins

Augusto DIOGO RINCON (Celta Vigo), 36 mins

Celta Vigo continued their impressive league form as they won their seventh league game in a row, the win came courtesy of two first half goals and the first was scored on the 14th minute as Cypriot striker Yannis OKKAS hit a powerful shot and it went in off the post and the second goal of the game was scored on the 36th minute as it was Brazilian midfielder Diogo RINCON who made it 2-0 to Celta Vigo and that is the way the game ended to put Celta Vigo top of the Spanish second division.

Celta Vigo's last five results

League - Granada 74 0-2 Celta Vigo

League - Celta Vigo 3-1 Salamanca

Spanish Shield - Getafe 2-1 Celta Vigo

League - Gimnastic 0-1 Celta Vigo

League - Xerex 0-2 Celta Vigo

l_100.gif

31.gif

8 win run keeps pressure on Chelsea

32.gifFulham 1 - 3 Everton31.gif

Everton continue to impress and keep up the pace with Chelsea as they pick up their 8th win in a row. Winston has them playing like a team that wants to win every game and they are shocking everyone in the League that they play against.

The Toffee's had the majority of the play in the first half and went 2-0 at half time with goals from in form Mateja Kezman who nonchalantly lobbed the Fulham keeper. Aiyegbeni Yakubu got the second after narrowly beating the offside trap to race in and slot the ball home.

3630096.jpg

(Kezman [pictured above] and Yakubu put Everton 2 goals to the good at the break)

Everton picked up where they left off in the second half and Leon Osman continued his amazing scoring run netting the third for the Toffee's and almost guaranteeing a victory. David Healy did get a consolation but Everton were too good to throw away a 2 goal lead.

Metzelder 91 For Sale

Looking to sell him this evening' date=' need a CB or DM under 25 rated 88+ in the deal.

Put in your offers, offer what you can (Not Just Cash), Best bid wins (if any good enough)[/quote']

Take it because he's going down in the next couple of days Ben? ;) , i just hope Rodriguez and Torrejon rise. :D

Sevilla News

12_front_small.gif12_front_small.gif

168.gif

Sevilla stay in title race

21bf24f968ccd7777a379bd670dffa0f.bmp

Sevilla manage to stay in the tittle race with a 2-1 victory over Espanyol. The first goal of the game came after 34 minutes and gave the home side, Sevilla, a one nil lead. The goal was scored by the Malian born player Seydou Keita. He picked the ball up 23 yards out and took the ball outside the left back and from there the angle looked too narrow to score from but he hit the ball with real venom and went straight over the goalkeepers head into the roof of the net. They say you are most vulnerable when you have just scored but that certainly wasn't the case here as Sevilla left midfielder Correia Adriano hit one of his trademark strikes from 26 yards out and it shot into the top left hand corner. The two sides went into the break with Sevilla 2-0 ahead. Espanyol needed to score early in the second half in order to get a result from this game and they took there time taking 22 minutes from the half time break to score the goal of the second half. And that goal went to Espanyol's Luka Modric who tapped in a cross from about a yard out. This gave Espanyol a lot of hope and they pushed and pushed for the second goal but it just wasn't to be as Sevilla ended up winning the game 2-1. Seydou Keita picking up the man of the match award.

thumb-P_Seydou_Keita_01.jpg

(Seydou Keita celebrating his goal with teammate Frederic Kanoute.)

PENALTY SHOOTOUT EARNS COLCHESTER A DREAM TIE

Colchester beat peterborough 3-0 on penalties to earn gazlads 3rd divison side a dream tie for the fans and players which also will bring in some money as colchester have been drawn home against chelsea..

Metzelder 91 For Sale

Looking to sell him this evening' date=' need a CB or DM under 25 rated 88+ in the deal.

Put in your offers, offer what you can (Not Just Cash), Best bid wins (if any good enough)[/quote']

I will Buy him even if he goes down im Le Mans tell me what you would want from my team for him and let me know cheers mate

l_100.gif

31.gif

Everton stay joint top

31.gifEverton 3 - 0 Birmingham4.gif

Everton continue their impressive start to the season with yet another convincing win. Everton now go into the SMFA Shield game against River Plate on Friday. Winston will be fielding a second team as the first team is being used solely for the League games. Winston has made it clear that an SMFA Cup place is the main objective this season.

Everton sealed the win by half time, they were 3-0 up after goals from Leon Osman who's recent form is earning him the attention of England manager Fabio Capello, Capello was in the stand to watch Osman and others last night. The other goals came from Mateja Kezman and Steven Pienaar. Winston was delighted with yet another win.

upixprem6.jpg

(Osman's impressive opener gave Everton an early lead)

_40943639_kezman300_getty.jpg

(Kezman continued his scoring run to make it 2-0)

d000465DEea2f5749dc43.jpg

(Pienaar celebrates scoring Everton's third with Yakubu)

Re: Gold Championship 13 - Discussion Thread

Well i have a tough 8 days ahead of me with, 6 games in 8 days!! :eek:

And after two straight losses i am not feeling all that confident. Although i am hoping i can get my first ever SMFA cup campaign started with a win tonight against easy side Levski. I almost have to win as they are one of the easiest teams in the competition and the other two teams in my group are Marseille and Chelsea. I am hoping to get all 6 points of Levski, 3 or 4 points from Marseille and whatever i can get from the Chelsea games. :)

Re: Gold Championship 13 - Discussion Thread

Well i have a tough 8 days ahead of me with' date=' 6 games in 8 days!! :eek:

And after two straight losses i am not feeling all that confident. Although i am hoping i can get my first ever SMFA cup campaign started with a win tonight against easy side Levski. I almost have to win as they are one of the easiest teams in the competition and the other two teams in my group are Marseille and Chelsea. I am hoping to get all 6 points of Levski, 3 or 4 points from Marseille and whatever i can get from the Chelsea games. :)[/quote']

Same :rolleyes: ,

add to that I've got Inter Milan twice tonight, and Atletico in shield. And I've been playing my B team in League and best in SMFA. In terrible form (still second though :P) and have the Inter :mad:

Not looking good :(

There again i still could win the title with top of the league Offside's Atletico losing to Almeria 4-0 :o:P