Gold Championship 13 News, Transfers and Match Reports!

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 13 News, Transfers and Match Reports! WHAT WE'RE AIMING FOR. Blackpool Football Club, this season, are aiming for top flight football in the Premiership. Manager Sam Wa

Re: Gold Championship 13 News, Transfers and Match Reports! Strasbourg vs Caen, Match Preview Season so Far After the opening weekend success away to Rennes, next up for Luke Deveney's Strasbour

Re: Gold Championship 13 News, Transfers and Match Reports! BLACKPOOL F.C Early saturday morning saw Blackpool Football Club appoint new manager Sam Wainwright. Wainwright has taken over

Re: Gold Championship 13 News, Transfers and Match Reports!

arsenal_logo.jpg[/color][/img][/color]

With Dynamo Kyiv already top of the league, they have now topped the smfa cup group. With a 2 - 1 victory over Arsenal. Manager Thomas Pearson was over the moon. With goals from Shatskikh, it sends Kyiv top of there group.

mine came up before the SMFA game jacko so i dont think it is that

Mine had the capacity thing on the overview but if you actually go to club messages it will say "bla bla have recieved £500000 for winning in the SMFA Champs Cup"

I put 2 and 2 together and I think I made 4 or thereabouts :D

Mine had the capacity thing on the overview but if you actually go to club messages it will say "bla bla have recieved £500000 for winning in the SMFA Champs Cup"

I put 2 and 2 together and I think I made 4 or thereabouts :D

Oh ye ur right i can say i didnt actually notice as i didnt click on club msgs oh well thxs for pointing that out mate. nothing gets past u doesnt it Jacko

Going great for me with my B team winning in the league (and best team in SMFA). Won 4-0 tonight against Getafe with Adra scoring 2 and Metzelder and Belletti hitting the other goals. Now 3 points clear in league and 3 points clear in Europe.

Still a forumer 1,2,3 with Me, Offside and Arsenal 123

sunderland.jpg

Sunderland announced a new manager yesterday as they had a poor start to the season.

Liam had to say about as he is appointed manager of Sunderland

We have a very big stadium that holds over 45,000 people so we should be aiming high in this league and the team has great players like Omar Bravo and Jermaine Defoe, Also we had a 20 million pound kitty to buy some players too bulk up the squad.

We managed to only 2 players within the first day and they're an experienced duo Vincent Hognon and Omer Millanetto that cost 4 million each and i'm sure these will be pivitol to our success.

Liam started his first game today left in the relegation zone which worried the players and the coaching staff.We began a new era at home in the Stadium of Light which had just under 2000 seats left empty to watch the English champions Manchester United to see the likes of Rooney and ronaldo.

Sunderland had to make many changes to the side that got beat to Blackburn the most obvious changes were Roy O'Donovan and Daryll Murphy.

Sunderland 1-0 Manchester United

Michael Chopra (38th min)

The captain of the team and former Norwich player Dickson Etuhu spoke after his delight after the famous victory

Our game plan was simple it was to play defensively and catch them on the counter, it was effective because we managed to keep the clean sheet and managed to nick the only goal of the game.We are now out of the relegation zone which is a good sign but only by goal difference also we need a big improvement to stay up.

Also we caught up with the manager of the winning side

The boys played brilliant today i couldn't have asked for more.I told the boys to have fun on the pitch as next season it may not have been possible to play agaisnt some of the best players in the world.All i can say is if we lose on Wednesday to Middlesborough i feel this victory was pointless today.

l_100.gif

31.gif

Everton go 6 points clear after top of table clash

21.gifChelsea 0 - 2 Everton31.gif

Everton have now won their last 11 League games in a row as they continue to surprise everyone. They have impressed with their style of play under Welsh manager Winston which sees them score more goals. The fans are hailing what Winston has done for the Mersyside team. He urges them to not get over confident as there is a long way to go and there are good teams in he Premiership.

Everton took the lead after 22 minutes when stand in Captain Lee Carsley scored with a trademark long distance strike. The Toffees were dominating the match, it was as if the game was being played at Goodison and not Stamford Bridge, the Everton fans were loud and really behind their team. Winston's team led 1-0 at Half time.

610x.jpg

( Carsley beat Ballack and lashed a screamer past Petr Cech )

The Everton victory was sealed just 5 minutes into the second half as Thomas Gravesen, who was playing for the injured Osman, unleashed a fierce volley that gave Cech no chance. Winston will not be happy that his team finished the game with only 9 men as both Carsley and Phil Jagielka saw red. It was lucky that Everton were so dominant these dismissals could have led to their downfall.

13525.jpg

( Gravesen celebrates Everton's second goal with Carsley after his fierce volley flew in )

Che0-2Eve.jpg

Above shows how much better the Everton players performed

Stats.jpg

Above are the stats that show the Toffee's dominance

l_100.gif

31.gif

Toffee's thump City

31.gifEverton 6 - 2 Man City47.gif

Everton keep their 6 point League lead intact with yet another great performance at home to Manchester City. Winston has made this Everton team a force to be reckoned with and teams are finding this out when they come up against them.

Everton scored 3 in each half to win tonight. They took a 3-0 lead inside 20 minutes with Aiyegbeni Yakubu scoring a brace with Philip Neville scoring in between Yakubu's strikes. City pulled 2 goals back before half time through Clemente Luis Fabiano and Martin Petrov. It was looking like the game would be a good contest in the second half. Half time score was 3-2 to Everton.

7797.jpg

( Everton's top scorer Yakubu added another 2 to his tally in the first half )

efc__1161773558_warm-up.jpg

( Toffee's captain Philip Neville also scored in the first half )

The second half saw both teams threaten to score but with no success, thats was until finally Everton took one of their chances with 18 minutes to go, Thomas Gravesen with a trademark curler. City's players heads dropped and they just seemed to give up as Winston's team scored another two, with Niklas Bendtner and Steven Pienaar getting on the score sheet late on.

player-image-18743.jpg

( Gravesen made it 4-2 to Everton )

520897_mediumsquare.jpg

( Big Dane Bendtner scored the fifth for Winston's team )

PienaarCele_468x322.jpg

( South African Pienaar completes the drubbing )

Roma2.gif

3 IN 3! Roma gathering Momentum!

Part One of Three

Juventus Vs AS Roma

After suffering a disappointing loss at the hands of Lazio in the cup, Samra decided to let his 'Reserve Team' take on Juve at the Delle Alpi, a move which was widely criticised.

And pressure was put on Samra straight away when Trezegeut put Juve ahead in only the 8th minute with a speculative chip, which Doni should have done better with!

101705.jpg

Should have got a better hand to Trezegeut's weak effort.

Camoranesi had a shot cleared off the line, as it was ALL Juve, that was until the 20th minute when Roma finally awoke from their slumber, Vucinic forcing a smart save from the best keeper on the planet. 2 minutes later and Roma were level, a mix-up in the defence allowed Vucinic a chance, and he took it, with deadly accuracy! Straight from the kick-off the ball was stolen from Trezegeut, and was worked out wide to Husev, who cut inside and smashed an unstoppable low drive from around 20 yards out, not even two keepers would have stopped that according to the commentator! And only 2 minutes later Juve the scores were tied yet again Nedved tapping-in after a shot by Kalou bounced off the crossbar.

Mirko_Vucinic_559479.jpg

Vucinic is proving why Roma kept faith in him, with a brilliant equaliser!

With 8 minutes to go until half time, nothing was happening, however with 3 minutes to go Roma were to 2 goals to the good! Djibril Cisse scoring a brace, the first, an unstoppable powerful right footed shot, the second, an easy finish after the defence allowed him all the time in the world!

cisse_a4_02.jpg

Cisse scored his first league goals for Roma!

HALF TIME: Juventus 2-4 Roma

A slow start to second half meant that Juve were losing time to try to find the goals they needed, so they went all out attack, and Roma hit them on the counter! Pizarro skipping inside his marker and curling an effort into the top corner from 25 yards.

3638502825-soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-f-manchester-united-v-roma.jpg

A brilliant effort from Pizarro, surely one of the contenders for goal of the season!

Juve had to put everyone forward, Ze Roberto breaking from midfield down the left flank and putting a delicious ball into the box, only for the ever present Legrottaglie to head clear. Legrottaglie has formed a brilliant partnership at the back with his fellow 'Reserve' players, and will surely be looking to make the first team next season!

Juve pushed and pushed, and were rewarded in the 64th minute, when Nedved collected a long punt from the centre back, controlled, and shot first time into the back of the net.

After that it was all Roma, as they adopted an attack to defend policy, Affelay, Taddei and Vucinic all having brilliant chances to put the game to bed. Affelay and Taddei missed easy chances from short distances, while Vucinic's placed shot hit the outside of the post! Doni was called into action in the last minute to deny Trezegeut a second goal!

FULL TIME Juventus 3-5 Roma

Guest the plummer

Spartak Moscow.

All Players Can Go !!!

Need two for one on all players.

No cash just pat exchange

That includes the likes of Pavalanchencko and Shiskin, Kovac , Titov.

All must go as am bored of looking at the same players

Two for one

decent players only , dont want the unwanted oldies,

All players under 29

soon as folk offer two players under 29 with ratings within 3 of my players i will accept !

Sevilla News

168.gif

In transfer news, star right back and current club captain Dani Alves is available for transfer. There has already been one bid for the player and that has been by Inter Milan. All deals must have two players in the deal if Sevilla manager Sam Pooley is going to even think about accepting the deal as that is why he is available, to strengthen the squad. PM me with offers.

59535.jpg

(Could club captain Dani Alves be on his way out of the club?)

On the footballing front Sevilla are currently in 3rd place in La Liga, Sam Pooley had this to say "I am currently very happy with the league position, we are 4 points above 5th place and only 4 points off the leaders Real Madrid. Our realistic target for the season was to finish in the top 4 and qualify into the knock out stages off the SMFA cup and so far we are on track to complete both. So yes i am very happy."

Roma2.gif

Part Two of Three

Sao Paulo Vs AS Roma

Sitting at the bottom of the group, Samra knew that he had to put out his strongest team to have any chance of qualifying from the group.

From the kick off Sao Paulo worked it round the back, but, Mancini caught Apam napping, stole the ball, but blazed his shot wide. A minute later Fabinho found himself through on goal but smashed the outside of the post. In the 7th minute Del Piero collected the ball from Giovani Dos Santos, and smahsed a shot right into the top corner.

_41848160_piero_getty300.jpg

Del Piero put the Italian side one up!

Sao Paulo nearly replied instantly when Carlos Alberto found himself on the blind side of the defender, but was forced to hurry his shot. Roma then had 3 chances in quick succession, Del Piero involved every time, first, he failed to follow up on the rebound for an easy tap-in, then he put a peach of a ball in from a free kick, but it was intercepted, and then finally he smashed the underside of the crossbar, only for the ball to bounce the wrong side of the line and allow Ceni to collect. Two time Sao Paulo tried to chip the keeper, both times they were thwarted, once by the defender waiting on the line, the next by the crossbar!

But it was Roma who were to score next and take a decisive 2-0 lead into the half time interval, and it was Del Piero again, losing his marker, he slotted in from close range.

HALF TIME: Sao Paulo 0-2 AS Roma

Sao Paulo came out all guns blazing, and the first chance of the half resulted in Jose Aloisi pulling a goal back in the 51st minute via a majestic header. But Roma regained their 2 goal cushion 8 minutes later when Giovani scored a header!

Giovani_Dos_Santos_410156a.jpg

Scored his first goal for the club!

From then on, it was ALL Roma, the only thing stopping them taking a greater lead, was their poor crossing and finishing.

FULL TIME Sao Paulo 1-3 AS Roma

Roma2.gif

Part Three of Three

Cagliari Vs AS Roma

AS Roma were looking to carry on their winning streak, and had to rest key players due to lack of match fitness. However one player who played again was Giovani Dos Santos, and what a pick he was!

As soon as the referee blew his whistle, it was ALL Roma, wave after wave of attack on the Cagliari goal, in the fourth minute Dirk Marcellis (One of Samra's youth buys) executed a brilliant chip over the keeper only to see it cleared off the line by a waiting defender!

1586822226_1999997404_Dirk-Marcellis.jpg

Marcellis was so close to his first Roma goal!

The pressure told on Cagliari, as they're defence started to tire in only the 10th minute of the match. Giovani Dos Santos capitalised on this, as he used great pace and power to force his way into the box, and smashed a shot right into the top corner! Just three minutes later Roma had doubled their lead via a rare headed goal from wide man Rodrigo Taddei, after a brilliant cross from Oleh Husev! And another minute later Roma found themselves three goals to the good, they disected the Cagliari defence with a brilliant passing move, and Djibril Cisse was on hand to finish with ease after he found himself through on goal.

Giovani_Dos_Santos_410156a.jpg101702.jpg

The South American Duo gave Roma a comfortable lead, with Cisse adding a 3rd.

Cagliari got their first shot on goal in the 18th minute, but like their defending it was poor, as Doni watched it sail wide. Another 3 minutes later and Giovani put the game beyond all doubt, a mix-up in midfield gave him the time and space to slam a low shot into the corner past the despairing keeper! After that goal, Roma rarely threatened and just sat back, however Cagliari failed to form any sort of attack and the two major highlights of the rest of the half were a denied penalty claim, and a booking for star player Foggia for gamesmanship!

HALF TIME Cagliari 0-4 AS Roma

The Roma players came out, and were out to prove to their manager that they deserved to be in the first team, and they were intent on humiliating Cagliari to send a message to fellow Serie A contenders! But it was Cagliari who had the best chance of the first 5 minutes, Matri hitting the crossbar from all of 25 yards. But Roma took control, and Giovani sealed his Hat-trick in the 53rd minute with a wonder goal, he received the ball on the half way line, dribbled past 6 players and smashed a rising shot into the top corner, well away from the keeper, from 30 yards!

Allsport_Giovani_Dos_Santos_Goal_Barca_v_Stut_610072.jpg

Can Anyone Stop Giovani?

Cagliari hardly threatened after that, Roma enjoying the Lion's share of possession and chances! Husev, Vucinic and Pizarro all had chances to increase the lead. However it wasn't until the 88th minute that Roma got their 6th of the night, Taddei doing brilliantly to get away from his marker, but a poor shot looked to have lost the chance, however Storari had a different plan, and allowed the ball to squirm under his body and into the back of the net. Taddei was probably more embarrassed than the keeper to claim that goal!

497635_mediumsquare.jpg

Capped off an awful night with a howler!

FULL TIME Cagliari 0-6 AS Roma

Sevilla News

94_front_small.gif94_front_small.gif

168.gif

172.gifValencia 0-0 Sevilla168.gif

Match Report

Sevilla and there manager Sam Pooley traveled to Valencia for what was always going to be a tough game. Because Valencia had been known to adopt an attacking formation Sevilla decided to play defense and play on the counter attack. Sevilla once again didn't play there first team with players like Keita, Kanoute, Suazo and also new signing Burdisso missing from the starting line up. But Sevilla did play some of there 'big' players such as Escude, Ugur and Poulsen, all of which are defensive players which Sam Pooley believed had to play to make the system and tactics work effectively. And the formation worked a treat, while Valencia were having more possession Sevilla were getting the better chances with more shots as well as shots on target. Although there was a combined 15 shots on target between both sides neither side really looked like scoring with the best chance falling to Sevilla in the final minute. A curling, dipping shot hit by the right midfielder Jesus Navas forced a stunning high save from Timo Hildebrand as he jumped backwards and tipped it onto and over the bar. The game finished 0-0 a result which Sevilla will take but would have liked to have better. Sam Pooley had this to say "I would have liked a win but the draw is not the end of the world, we have been in the SMFA cup spots all season so far but that is now looking in danger as we are only 2 points ahead of 5th placed Almería who have picked up an impressive 12 points out of 15. I may consider playing my second team again against Levski in the SMFA cup in two days time to rest my first teamers for the next league game. I feel if we can pick up a couple of wins in the next few games we will be sitting much more comfortably in the league."

jesus-navas.jpg

(Jesus Navas thought he won it at the end, but a great save from Hildebrand stopped him.)

3 Tricky Games in 4 Days:

Here's a 3 game update on my Favorite team.

Home game - Real Madrid 3 - 2 Barcelona

(Barcelona who are having a very poor season, again lost in a big match. They put up a good fight but Kaladze, Diarra and SWP (replacing injured Robhino) managed to see off the Spanish Giants.

Home game - Real Madrid 1 - 1 Inter Milan

(Just 2 days after the tough game against Barcelona players were unfit and therefore the Second Stream were put out. They did a good job and Ozbek in the 11th Minute earned the draw. Madrid have now reached the 10 point mark, are 4 points clear and a place in the next round is now assured.

Away game - Real Madrid 2 - 0 Sevilla

(Real's best team was put out against Sam Pooley's b-team so there wasn't a huge surprise in the Result. Sam's men played well a brace from Van Nistrooy was too much for them. Madrid are now 5 points clear of John (Offside's) Atletico)

Transfer News

- Madrid looking for a Left Back, and willing to pay good money (or Players) for one.

- Robinho is again available, although Ben is warning Cash offers will be ignored. At least 1 good Winger, or young forward in the deal along with a Defender (preferably Left Back). Don't offer old useless players or players rated 88 or below (unless young).

- Di Maria (87), can now go on loan. 1st offer received by PM on the forums.

Don't worry Ben, its my favourite GC as well :D .

For Sale

Cassetti (90 RB/LB)

Juan (93 CB)

Giuly (91 W/AM)

Looking for P/ex!

Looking for 90+ CBs and a young 90+ W, and willing to offer any of the above in deals.

Have to beat Liverpool on Friday to make sure that qualifying for the next round of the SMFA is in my own hands!