Gold Championship 13 News, Transfers and Match Reports!

Re: Gold Championship 13 News, Transfers and Match Reports!

Fenerbahce win the league by beating Porto on the last day of the season. Mirko Vucinic on loan from Roma was awarded the player of the season after playing in only 9 games. So thanks there Kuldeep. Fenerbahce today play Schalke in the SMFA shield final. Unfortunately Vucinic is not eligible to play in Europe

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

260px-SS_Lazio.png

Reina On His Way Out?

Pepe_Reina_765581a.jpg

Reina looks set to leave the club

Within a week of taking over and two very good results in his first two games, Tavey has revealed that Pepe Reina could be on his way out of the club. "Pepe has been a great servant for the club but I'm looking to add depth to my squad so we can hopefully challenge Kuldeep's Roma for the title next season. We've been in ongoing talks with an unnamed club about a possible deal and earlier today we reached an agreement on a deal and now we are just finialising the paper work. I'm very excited about the deal."

Roma willing to trade: Del Piero' date=' Eduardo, Witsel, Romaric, Denisov, Trochowski, Taddei, Marcellis and a few others for 92+ players in 2 for 1 or maybe even 3 for 1 deals.

Looking for a defender and a CM and W and a F :D.[/quote']

Just edited that a bit.

Was just looking around and am shocked to see RVP is top scorer in the Italian league having only played 9/22 games, granted he's scored 14, made 14 and has an average of 9.11 :eek:.

Daragh's Lazio next, hope to maintain on increase my 10 point lead at the top.

• 3 weeks later...

The ratings difference between my first team and second team is too big for my liking, one of the reasons being the lack of depth this team has. I will consider selling my higher rated players (I.e. Iniesta, Ribery,Essien) for depth. Obviously players that are 91+ will need to be offered, don't want the average rating dropping by too much.

Anyway, put in a bid if you're interested and I will consider.

Barcelona.

The ratings difference between my first team and second team is too big for my liking' date=' one of the reasons being the lack of depth this team has. I will consider selling my higher rated players (I.e. [b']Iniesta, Ribery,Essien[/b]) for depth. Obviously players that are 91+ will need to be offered, don't want the average rating dropping by too much.

Anyway, put in a bid if you're interested and I will consider.

Barcelona.

They all want to be Roma players :P, give into my will (and their's) and sell them to me! :D

Going great at Roma, somehow came back from 4-0 down to win the SMFA Cup First round 7-6 on aggregate to set up a QF tie with Club America, and just beat Inter in the second round of the cup while leading nearest league rivals AC Milan by 14 points with 11 games to go!

How active is this GC? :o Want a new GC challenge in an older setup and would prefer an active one rather than one with no transfers being done etc. :)

Could be a lot more active (but so can most of the older GCs), there are always deals to be done if you can be bothered to look around a bit though.

Although might want someone else's opinion because I'm biased, as my Roma are my favourite team :D.

Could be a lot more active (but so can most of the older GCs)' date=' there are always deals to be done if you can be bothered to look around a bit though.[/quote']

True.. :P

Took Catania in Division 2, have £99.1m so something to work with :D Was thinking about an English Division 4 side but all but 2 of them have like £2m, done enough of those before :o

True.. :P

Took Catania in Division 2' date=' have £99.1m so something to work with :D Was thinking about an English Division 4 side but all but 2 of them have like £2m, done enough of those before :o[/quote']

Not sure what kind of players your looking for George but Jimmy Bullard can go for cash and maybe a few more soon.

If anyone's interested.

Wayne Bridge is available , looking for a RM in return.

Not sure what kind of players your looking for George but Jimmy Bullard can go for cash and maybe a few more soon.

If anyone's interested.

Wayne Bridge is available ' date=' looking for a RM in return.[/quote']

Made an offer, thanks. :)

Hopefully have some accepted offers from unmanaged sides later on today :P

Been offered an oldish, 94 (probably dropping to 93), 2x92, a 91 and a 21 year old 88 for both Iniesta and Essien. If anyone thinks they can beat this deal then please PM me.

Not as good a deal as I would have liked but I value depth at the moment so I can't be too fussy. Also doing deals in GCs are getting incredibly difficult, they are either dead or managers are annoying :P:o

Been offered an oldish' date=' 94 (probably dropping to 93), 2x92, a 91 and a 21 year old 88 for both Iniesta and Essien. [b']If anyone thinks they can beat this deal[/b] then please PM me.

Not as good a deal as I would have liked but I value depth at the moment so I can't be too fussy. Also doing deals in GCs are getting incredibly difficult, they are either dead or managers are annoying :P:o

Catania's squad for them? :):P

Jimmy Bullard becomes Catania's first signing, joining for £4 million. Offers accepted for 9 others, including Zoltan Gera, Marton Fulop and Keith Fahey. And Ryan Harley of course.. ;) 14 more offers in which should be accepted later on today and then I can get rid of the current squad.

Catania's squad for them? :):P

Jimmy Bullard becomes Catania's first signing' date=' joining for £4 million. Offers accepted for 9 others, including Zoltan Gera, Marton Fulop and Keith Fahey. And Ryan Harley of course.. ;) 14 more offers in which should be accepted later on today and then I can get rid of the current squad.[/quote']

Would give you those two for Bullard tbh. Too bad hes transferred banned :D

Deal agreed with Barca for Iniesta + Essien :). So happy with my team now (after the 2 deals are completed):

First XI: Average 94.45

Casillas (96)

Sergio Ramos (94) - Rio Ferdinand (95) - Ashley Cole (94)

Essien (95)

Iniesta (96) - De Rossi (94) - Fabregas (95) - Robben (93)

RVP (93) - Forlan (94)

Second XI: Average 91.73

Casillas (96)

Sagna (92) - Carvalho (94) - Mathijsen (90)

De Jong (91)

Ramires (90) - Schweinsteiger (92) - Denisov (90) - Arda Turan (90)

Dzeko (91) - Anelka (93)

Hopefully can progress further in the Champs Cup, and win my 4th league title in a row this season.

Deal agreed with Barca for Iniesta + Essien :). So happy with my team now (after the 2 deals are completed):

First XI: Average 94.45

Casillas (96)

Sergio Ramos (94) - Rio Ferdinand (95) - Ashley Cole (94)

Essien (95)

Iniesta (96) - De Rossi (94) - Fabregas (95) - Robben (93)

RVP (93) - Forlan (94)

Second XI: Average 91.73

Casillas (96)

Sagna (92) - Carvalho (94) - Mathijsen (90)

De Jong (91)

Ramires (90) - Schweinsteiger (92) - Denisov (90) - Arda Turan (90)

Dzeko (91) - Anelka (93)

Hopefully can progress further in the Champs Cup' date=' and win my 4th league title in a row this season.[/quote']

Let me know how the player concerns are going after a season or so mate :P

Behave! I'm trying to trade away my depth! Gave 5 players for Iniesta + Essien' date=' 4 for Ramos + Ferdinand, 3 for Sagna + Fabregas and 3 for Dzeko (All this season). :P[/quote']

I know what you mean but the days of having a seperate 1st and cup team are almost over, in GC15 I'm picking up level 1 concerns already from my cup team even thou I'm in every comp and players I'v sent out on loan are winging as well, its not going to be long before people picking up the bigger teams that traditionaly loan players out wills top doing it at the risk of those players upping and leaving because there out on loan.

rassw7.jpg

163_1254930197.jpg

real-madrid.jpg

Things looking up at Real

Things have been looking up at Real Madrid recently with them top of the La Liga and firmly confirmed a place in the last 4 of the SMFA Cup. Real top the Spanish league by 11 points with 4 games left of this season. Ryan has done some great buisness this season and should be rewarded with the SMFA Cup. Real still need to get past a fairly solid Fenerbache side who will cause Real problems, and Ryan is still running scared of the chance of meeting Roma in the final. A team who Ryan admires.

' I am very proud of this team and i still think we can win many more trophies in season's to come. But for the time being I should be thinking about this season. I really believe that my team could do well in the SMFA Cup, and i hope that they hang onto their lead in the league. I am hoping to bring in some fresh talent in the next month or so to make my fans and this club's fans happy'. Ryan stated.

Stevenage Borough have accepted a bid for their star man, Francisco FERNANDO, of £15m plus Barzagli and Bentley.

Boro boss Teb said:

"Fernando will become a great player. Whilst I am always reluctant to trade a young talent in the ascendancy for more experienced players, such an offer was far, far too good for a club of our size to turn down.

Barzagli will go straight into the heart of our defense, and Bentley will start on the right wing. I expect them to be key players for us. The money from the transfer will all be reinvested, and will hopefully come back ten times over!"

Meanwhile, the club continues to make good progress and looks set for automatic promotion to Division Two. 33 games into the season, Stevenage sit in 2nd place and 11 points ahead of 3rd placed Barnsley.

"We have underachieved in recent seasons but been patient. The squad has matured and is now reaching a good standard," said Teb to the one journalist who had bothered to show up at the press conference. Who looked rather lost.