Alright all,

I have a dilema and that is, Rolfes or Flamini - I need a CM to bolster my squad and was currently looking at these players - as both are going to go up but who will go highest?! Now both have been given good reviews....both rated 90 and both linked to AC Milan lol or do I go for a different CM :confused:

any views would be appreciated! :D

Re: Rolfes v. Flamini

Alright all' date='

I have a dilema and that is, Rolfes or Flamini - I need a CM to bolster my squad and was currently looking at these players - as both are going to go up but who will go highest?! Now both have been given good reviews....both rated 90 and both linked to AC Milan lol or do I go for a different CM :confused:

any views would be appreciated! :D[/quote']

Both to 92 imho. Flamini has more chance of going higher than Rolfes though as he is playing in the CL.

Both to 92 imho. Flamini has more chance of going higher than Rolfes though as he is playing in the CL.

flamini is quite under rated, 92 defo...been great this season, was given the oppurtunity and did he take it or what, should be signing a new contract with arsenal, so he should get oppurtunities to do well, maybe even in the national team?

go for him defo!

One more for flamini.;):D . Great player. I can see him a future captain for arsenal (if he stays there). His teammates compares him to Gattuso as he bosses them around. He is not intimidated by anyone in the team (or the oppposition:p ). I saw him screaming at Gallas the other day. Fantastic player overall. Defo Flamini!!!

Flamini deifinitely:) He's currently one of the best defending midfielder around together with Mascherano and is underreated big time:D Given the chances at Arsenal this season. He's starting to stamp his authority all over the pitch and has become an integral part of Arsenal together with Fabregas. Fabregas may be the prominent one at Arsenal but without Flamini, he wouldn't have the freedom to romp ahead:D

He's definitely rising in the next changes also:) :D Hopefully he can rise to 92:D

Thanks for all the responses....I think most (if not all of you) are going for Flamini ;) turns out it wont matter as the team that had both players is managed now :mad: but to change this thread a bit (lol come on I started it so why not) B)

why can't you buy a player who is unmanaged?! :o It really is unjust to teams (like blackburn, hamburger, rangers etc) who don't have a lot of money and are therefore competing with the likes of Barca, Man U, AC Milan (to name a few) who quite clearly could buy anyone! Surely, these teams are able to monopolise the game's unmanaged players and the only way to compete against these teams is to use these forums and buy players that will make a major impact (i.e be the next big thing) and you can only hope that impact is within a year or so. The whole point of this is to find the best manager, but doesnt it seem clear to everyone that this process is flawed - how can you compare yourself to a manager to who can quite clearly buy anyone and you have to wait until you play a home game just so you can try and scrounge around the market trying to find a talent! I personally think if any lower financial team can get into the first division then the manager deserves heaps of praise! I mean it - anyone that is able to do that - WELL DONE! you're what you call a manager! :) But when a manager wins division 1when you're chelsea or barca then I cant help but say "so"!!?? U didnt exactly do much....anyone could win the league with the best players already given to them!