Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread Aston Villa 1 - 3 Stevenage Borough Shock result of the night saw Stevenage Borough topple Aston Villa away by 3 goals to 1

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread Flamengo gave a second masterclass in 3 days, with this dominating victory over America. It was again Lukas Podolski who ran the

ALL MUST NOT POST ON THIS THREAD UNTIL THE CREATION OF GOLD CHAMPIONSHIP 14!

The home of Gold Championship 14's Match reports' date=' Gossip, Transfer News, Etc, Etc...![/quote']

3 Match Report threads for GC14 now :D , we're gonna have no trouble finding anywhere to post.

I recommend a Moderator changes the title into GC14 discussion thread, or something like that...

Guest Toggs

Gold Championship 14 - Discussion Thread

Same as GC13 Disuss thread, keep it on subject. Good luck with your teams :)

Elfsborg are looking for any 87+ player on loan. Any cheap sells also contact me either on here or SM.

Guest Toggs

3 Match Report threads for GC14 now :D ' date=' we're gonna have no trouble finding anywhere to post.

I recommend a Moderator changes the title into GC14 discussion thread, or something like that...[/quote']

I made the discussion thread, also made a m.reports one but happy for that to be deleted and we use this :)

Guest Toggs

Re: Gold Championship 14 - Discussion Thread

Agh!

I am getting bids left right and centre' date=' they are coming quicker than i reject or accept and then delete![/quote']

I loan bidded for SIdwell, also, i now have to go but any chance of loaning Ivanovic and Pizzaro ?? Would you be able to hold them out for me. ??

I do remember giving you my Yeovil in EC1 :)

Thankks Alot Matt ;)

80.gif

New Spurs Gaffer

In a shock turn of events Danny Williams (The Gooner) has become the new manager of Tottenham. The even more shocking thing is he isn't going to ruin them by selling all of the players!!.

Berbatov also been quoted as BerbaGod won't be going anywhere as Danny is afraid his Lambo may be bricked by the Yiddo's if he does. As goes the same for 'King Keano'. Alan Hutton,Ledly King and Woodgate won't be off either as the club needs a little class, come on!

Leeds United reportedly appear interested in pretty much all my players! What a shocker its a shame they won't be buying none :D.

Although Gilberto will be for sale, looking for a winger,left back or striker in P/E Only ;)

dimitarDM1405_468x489.jpg

80.gif

New Spurs Gaffer

In a shock turn of events Danny Williams (The Gooner) has become the new manager of Tottenham. The even more shocking thing is he isn't going to ruin them by selling all of the players!!.

Berbatov also been quoted as BerbaGod won't be going anywhere as Danny is afraid his Lambo may be bricked by the Yiddo's if he does. As goes the same for 'King Keano'. Alan Hutton' date='Ledly King and Woodgate won't be off either as the club needs a little class, come on!

Leeds United reportedly appear interested in pretty much all my players! What a shocker its a shame they won't be buying none :D.

Although Gilberto will be for sale, looking for a winger,left back or striker in P/E Only ;)[/color']

dimitarDM1405_468x489.jpg

I have acquired the great Zaragoza!!

my aim is to get champo league;)

Guest the plummer

got juventus laaaaaaads:)

Give me till friday night then all dish out the loans :)

dont pm for loans or that untill friday