Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread Aston Villa 1 - 3 Stevenage Borough Shock result of the night saw Stevenage Borough topple Aston Villa away by 3 goals to 1

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread Flamengo gave a second masterclass in 3 days, with this dominating victory over America. It was again Lukas Podolski who ran the

268.gif

THE ARGENTINE ARSENAL ARE AFTER AMERICAN GLORY!

The Appointment

Arsenal De Santi this evening have welcome new boss Tom Greenfield. They are not Arsenal of England, but Tom says they can become the Arsenal of Argentina. "I dont join clubs for nothing," "They have such a powerful potential, who says they cant be the new Arsenal of Argentina?,"

Davids deal on? Davids deal off...

We can confirm Edgar Davids will not be joinning Arsenal de Santi after a remarkable U-Turn at Argentina pulled the plug out of the deal. "We are sorry for Egar, his agent and his current club for this matter,"

2 IN, 2 LOANS AND MAYBE SOME OUT!

Arsenal de Santi confirm two players will eb signed by the club, and two will be loaned. And some could leave if the offer is right.

celtic-glasgow-bhoys-badge-4900861.jpg

Gordan Strachan out as Liam Wilder takes over!

I am delighted to be a part of Celtic's future we have great players, fans and a wonderful stadium.I hope to win the league as they won't be much competition apart from Rangers and Hearts.I'm looking for a few players to join our current team to help us challenge in the SMFA cup.I would like to bring in Benjani and Sagna.

Boruc2_468x529.jpg

Going no-where

espanyol players for sale:

the following players are for sale:

tamudo(92)----p/e and cash

dela pena(90)----p/e and cash

not for sale:

luis garcia(91)

jarque(91)

any other players just bid or loan bid :D

no straight cash offers will be accepted unless for an 88 under B)

80.gif

News From The Lane

Scott Brown Close To Signing

brown-205.jpg

Celtic's Scott Brown looks to be set for Spurs with Jermain Jenas leaving for Scotland, the one problem is he might miss his boyfriend Ashley Cole too much so we have set him up an email to keep in contact with his boy (ashley4jermain@hotmail.co.uk)

Negotiations broke down for Aiden McGeady when Aston Villa made a shockingly surprising bid for the young Irish lad..

Although there is some disappointment we are happy to have secured a deal for Brown, hopefully it will go through past the chairmans and both clubs will be happy.

We are delighted to be working with such managers as Liam at Celtic as it was a pleasure making the deals :).