Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread

Guest Toggs

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread

elfsborg.jpg

Elfsborg manager revealed !

Toggs has been named manager of Swedish outfit, Ik Elfsborg. He has signed a 3 year deal which will keep him at the club until 2010. He was revealed this morning in a press conference, sat beside a jubilent chairman. Toggs outlined what he was looking for this season.

Sir Toggs Thomas: 'Im very happy to be at such a prestigious club and i look to improve on the clubs good position. We are in many compertitions and i look to do well in all of these.'

599037_mediumsquare.jpg

Toggs looks to bring more sucess to the club

The Transfers

Toggs has so far completed the signing of one player. He is in the form of Olympiakos defender, Tassos Pantos. He has joined Elfsborg on loan until the end of the season.

Pantos.jpg

Joins Elfsborg on loan.

He has also agreed a deal with Feyenoord, that sees Danny Bujis join Toggs'es side for a fee of 7Million. That is 1/3 of the budget spent on 1 player but Toggs is confident it is money well spent. Louis is expected to accept the offer tonight and for him to be a Elfsborg player tommorow.

20060831174015_Buijs.jpg

To join Elfsborg in the morning.

Loan bids have also been made for both Shaun Wright-Phillips and Juliano Betelilli. The managers have spoken but Toggs doesnt expect either of those bids to be accepted.

wright_phillips_shaun_cfc_profile_2006.jpg

64770.jpg

Both 1.) S.W.P and 2.) Belletti - have outside chances of joining.

The Compertitions

Toggs'es side are in all but 4 compertitions this season. They include the Scandanavian League, Cup and Shield and the SMFA Champs Cup.

Scandanavian Legaue

9 out of 20 teams in the league are managed. The league hosts some stiff compertition as they're is only 2 places for the Champs Cup next season. Forumers in the league include Warren Collins, and thats it.

Scandanavian Cup/Shield

Toggs has admitted that these compertitions will not be his top priority but he is looking to keep an eye on what ever turns out the easier compertiton, as it could back up if they cannot finish in the top2.

SMFA Champs Cup

ELFSBORGTBLEUCL.jpg[/img]

Even the group stages looks an impossible task for Elfsborg, but you never know under the guidence of Toggs :) . Maybe next season eyy..

Thats all for now, but Elfsborg have loaned Tomaz Kusckak

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread Aston Villa 1 - 3 Stevenage Borough Shock result of the night saw Stevenage Borough topple Aston Villa away by 3 goals to 1

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread Flamengo gave a second masterclass in 3 days, with this dominating victory over America. It was again Lukas Podolski who ran the

Man Utd manager Dai Winston has given his first press conference a few minutes ago and said:

"I am willing o sell all of my players! The only players I am not looking to offload are Anderson, Nani, Vidic, Van Der Sar or Ronaldo.

I will listen to all reasonble PLAYER EXCHANGE offers for other players.

I am looking forward to making this club a force to be reckoned with"

ARSENAL SET SIGHTS ON THE AMERICAN TITLE

After almost a full day in charge, Tom Greenfield said he'd be delighted to share success in winning th American title with his new club Arsenal de Santi. However the manager admits it will take courage, fight and determination to overcome some of the bigger clubs in the division. "There are very good managers with us here, Boca Juniors, Guadajara, Santos, its a long list," "But were another team, Arsenal Of Aregntina I say,"

"I think we can pass the ball and keep the ball like Arsenal Of England,"

268.gif

Manager C.M Gunning For Glory

Manager C.M Has today stated that his new club Villareal are going for the League. It looks an impssible task with the likes of:Barcalona,Atletico,Real,Espanyol and others but thinks it can happen. He says that for his first game in charge aigainst Recrativo De Heulva he will play his best side. He expects Skipper Marcos.Senna to put in a good performance and has announced he is in the market for a centre midfielder

real_betis_balompie.jpg

Real Betis Announce 5 Youth Signings

Real Betis yesterday made bids for at least 10 players, however only 5 of these were successful, highly rated forward Sadick Adams made his way to Betis for a large fee of 2M pounds, while Lucas Trecharichi made his way from the the other side of Seville to join Betis for 1.5M pounds. The other 3 signings who came in for a combined fee of 1M pounds were Marco Hesina, Alexis Maximiliano Machuca and Jimenez Alvaro.

sobis.jpgpavone_chutando_gol070907_ES.jpg

Will these two be on their way out?

Rafael Sobis and Hugo Pavone were placed on the transfer list, manager Samra said that he only wanted player exchange. For Sobis he is looking for a 88+ replacement and an 88+ midfielder. For Pavone he is looking for 2 87+ strikers.

It is rumoured that Betis have put in bids for Jermaine Jones, Fernando Tissone, Djamal Bakar and Leroy Fer.

espanyol hope to get through to the final of the uefa cup with the help of gattuso and dida joining at this early stage the fans expect a very good season.

the manager joe cutlan said he might sell jarque but he wants a 90 CB and a 89 LM and 5 mil.

80.gif

Transfers from the lane

Scott Brown Seals The Deal.

ScottBrownSpurs.jpg

Scotland international Scott Brown sealed his switch to north London this morning for 2 Million and Jenas in Part Ex.

Neri Cardozo in surprise switch.

17290_news.jpg

In a shock move from Boca Juniors, young Argentine Neri Cardozo also checked in this morning for a fee of 6.5 million and Teemu Tanio going the other way. Juan Roman Riquelme also left Boca, and it seems a new revolution of players will be taking part in Argentina.

celtic-football-club.gif

Celtic News

Celtic chairman John Reid has revealed the Englishmen Liam Wilder signed a 2 year contract yesterday, and we expect a lot from him.We have had some class managers like Martin O'Niell and we expect Liam to be up there by a few seasons.

Today we had 3 players walk through the gates of Celtic Park and they were some good players.The deal was stopped by the Villa chairman for Aiden Mcgeady but i hope we can do the deal another way.

1st signing is an experienced defender whom we signed for 9million pounds.Jean Allain Boumsong has played for rivals Rangers, Newcastle, Juventus and Lyon so he played up there with the very best players.

boumsong_jean_alain_nufc_profile_2005.jpg

2nd signing is Guillaume Hoarau who cost Celtic 5.6 million pounds and he is one for the future.hoarau has helped a part of our 2nd strike force so now Killen and Riordan can leave.

arton15806-330x271.jpg

In action for former club Le Harve.

Last but not least Jermaine Jenas didn't cost us a penny, we sold Scott Brown for Jenas and 2 million we also expect this boy to be scoring a few.He has won the carling cup and capped 19 times for England and scoring 2 goals.

jermaine_jenas.jpg

We are still after Benjani and Fletcher we fill these 2 will only make us stronger.

My expectations for the season is to do the treble :eek: win the shield, cup and league.

Guest Toggs

elfsborg.jpg

Two pernament signings are made

As you can guess by the title, Toggs has spent some money early on, two capture two right sided players.

The first of which is Danny Buijs, he has completed his move from Louis'es Feyenoord for a fee of 7 Million. The midfielder passed his medical and was more than happy to join the club. He told reporters outside: ' My carrer at Feyenoord never really got off the blocks but a move to ELfsborg means i am first team and in numerous compertiitons which i hope we can do well in all.'

250px-Danny_Buijs_008.jpg

The other player to join was in the form of Jairo Pinto. The RM/CM joined from Banfield for a fee that saw Ilora and Karlsoon move in the opposite direction.

No Picture Avaliable

Note to all managers: In desprate need for a forumer that knows alot about Elfsborg or even supports them to give me tips about who should stay and leave etc... Will issue a fair few rep for the person.

Peterbough get there man

Peterbough have comfermed that Nathan kirby will take charge of the team for a short while. Kirby who got villareal promoted from div 2 in gc7 and west brom in 2nd place in gc9 and spartak moscow 2nd plac in gc8 said he was deligted about going to peterbough and will relish the chalange.

"I caint wait to start iv allready been busy in the transfer market siging stuart fleetwood and loaning Kevin MONNET-PAQUET from rens we thank them for this kind deed, im also looking for a under 80 rated midfielder wil pay 1 mil or under for him any age :).

stuart_fleetwood_250_250x300.jpg

1279120070_small.jpg

First game

The first game will be agaisnt rochdale at home im looking for a win but will be watching chris dagnell as i rate him as there danger man.

Captin

My captin will be jeff hughes he may be young but i believe that he is good enuff to be our captin.

More news to follow....

Hello mates, i told ste to include ENYIMBA FC of nigeria for me and when i got the selection page somebody else had snatched the team from me. Pls if you are the one, release it for me. If you had wanted it why didnt you mention it here and to ste also? pls release it for me.

FK AUSTRIA WIEN ANNOUNCE NEW MANGER

FK Austria Wien have announced Danny Mackey as their new manager. The board have told the manager that they want to at the very least be challenging for the title and the manager has stated that he will be building a youthful squad for the seasons to come. FK Austria Wien also have the joint biggest stadium in their league holding a massive 53,000 people which they will be hoping to sell-out every home game for the extra funds.

Clear out at United

Winston has started a massive clear out at Manchester United wih Carlos Tevez and Wes Brown leaving the club, Winston is said to have had a bust up with Tevez over his agents demands from The Welshman, he was seemingly happy to be rid of him.

Winston simply told Wes Brown that he was not needed and within minutes interest arrived from a friend of the Welsh manager which led a deal go through straight away.

Tevez and Brown quickly discarded

30548.jpg74939.jpg

Andrea Pirlo arrives as a swap for Brown and Tevez

Andrea_Pirlo_2.jpg

Winston is also currently in negotiations over a deal involving Wayne Rooney leaving the club....

News will follow shortly.....

feyenoordyt9.png

Feyenoord news

This afternoon, Feyenoord brought in Brazilian and Roma star Cicicho on loan from Roma, Mattis talked to Roma manager Nick Gilardino about loaning out some players, and he welcomed me loans with open arms. First he let Cicinho on loan to Feyenoord manager Louis Mattis, and is lookig to bring in a couple more loans, Feyenoord manager Louis Mattis has also asked all the big club s if they could Loan there unwanted 88/90 players on loan to Feyenoord, were manager Louis Mattis said they will get first team football, if you would like to loan any players out to Feyenoord manager Louis Mattis has asked managers to send him a message about the players they would loan.

cicinhopa8.jpg

(Cicinho comes in on loan from Roma, he hopes this will be the first of many loan signings)

osasuna.jpg

10_front_small.gif157.gif1_front_small.gif

Osasuna Appoint Gazza As New Manager

Late yesterday evening Spanish side Osasuna announced that Gazza Thomas will be the new manager of the club, We had an interview with Gazza and he had this to say :Wow, what a reception, i cannot wait for the first match against Athetlico Madrid, ive spoken to the players and there a great bunch of lads with loads of potential, like every team, we have our strong points but also week points, but with the signings i have made i tihnk we can establish a mid table finish, that, will make me the happiest manager in the world

Wonderkids Not Going Anywhere

Gazza has fired a warning to all clubs saying "Vela and Garcia are going nowhere!!" he told us :Any club that are thinking about putting a bid in for Vela & Garcia might aswell not bother wasting there time, i wont even look at the offer ill just reject theres no 2 ways about it, these two players are the future of our club therefore, will be staying...

carlosvela.jpg

Going Nowhere....

Osasuna Strenghten With 4 New Signings

Gazza wasted no time yesterday as he has signed 3 players on loan, and one on a perminent deal, the signings are : Kalou, Pizzaro, Casetti have joined on loan and Salazar has joined for a fee of £4.8m

72739.jpg106178.jpg

21963_news.jpgFernando-Salazar_N.jpg

All these players join as Osasuna bid for a mid table finish