Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread Aston Villa 1 - 3 Stevenage Borough Shock result of the night saw Stevenage Borough topple Aston Villa away by 3 goals to 1

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread Flamengo gave a second masterclass in 3 days, with this dominating victory over America. It was again Lukas Podolski who ran the

Rangers.png

Johnson takes charge at Ibrox !

Young managerial sensation Adam Johnson has taken charge of one of Scotlands old firms. The young and bucking manager is set to cause a revolution in Scottish football but has warned fans it wont come over night. Rangers only challenge on paper is celtic and with the squad they have they can be dangerous.

Johnson has however acted angrily to claims from the Celtic manager, The Parkhead manager went on record saying that "celtic will win the treble".

Johnson reacted by saying, to brush us off like that is at his own peril.

Shock of the century

p1_riquelme-ap.jpg

Argentine sensation Riquleme, once of Barcelona, Villareal and most recently oca Juniors joined Rangers this morning in a move which his manager called " the greatest in history."

The deal was believed to be a cash only deal in the regions of 29 million pound. A Scottish league record.

Riquelme joined his team mates at the training ground in the last two hours and is dealing with the weather extremely well.

On other news Ferguson (CM/91) is set to leave Ibrox. The move would have to involve either a CM/LM/CB. Only offers including two players would be accepted.

Johnson has promised the fans silverware and eventually league domination, but with celtic about it will be hard.

In Today's transfer news at Villareall is that manager C.M has been looking for a few decent players. It is reported that he wants a 90+ centre-half and also that if you are interested in any of my players just ask. Also taht Veteran Turk striker Kavachi Nihat rated 91 is up for sale for a 89+ defender under 25 and a 89+forward under 25

new man at kilmarnock!

about 5.30pm tuesday 25th march mr warren collins was unvalied as the new manager of kilmarnock!

he said: i am so happy to be at this big club i have alredy made a couple of transfer bids for players and hopefuly i can build a good enough squad to finish in the top 5

i cant wait untill the first match to see the look of the opposing managers face when my team beats his team 5-0 or more is just going to be breath taking i hope to play entertaining football for the fans to enjoy and i hope they enjoy whats coming to them an era of success

4313003(on his way)

425.gif

Hibernian announce SoP as there new manager, SoP stated there are only 3 teams in Scotland Celtic, Rangers and us! SoP was busy in the transfer market last night and announces the following:-

Xavier VILSON £2.7M & Ian MURRAY & Sean LYNCH Vasco da Gama

Jorge TORRES £3.5M & Thierry GATHUESSI & Mikael ANTOINE-CURIER Atlas

Michael DELURA £4.7M & Andrew MCNEIL & Steven NOTMAN Panionios

Mehdi VAEZI £1.5M & Ross CHISHOLM Persepolis

Daniel BRAATEN £4.0M Bolton Wanderers

SoP has also stuck a wopping 35 million pound price tag on possible Real Madrid target (in real life) Steven Fletcher.

New Man at Valley Parade

Bradford City yesterday annouced Benno would be taking over as their new manager to try and turn things around at this Yorkshire club. "It's a huge task I've got ahead of me but one which I'm looking forward too. I expect if all goes well this season that I have the right set of players to challange for promotion."

Benno got straight into the transfer market and added four new permanant faces, Anthony Annan, Gary Locke, Stewart Kean and Saglik Erkan, all of which will no doubt be part of Benno's first 11. He also is looking at various loan deals to strenghten the side and has already added young talent Krisztián NÉMETH from Liverpool. He is sending out a few offer offers to big clubs in a hope he can lure a few more young promising talent to the club.

New Man At The Vicente Calderon!

atletico-madrid-logo.jpg

Tom Bolton was last night unveiled as the new manager of Spanish giants Atletico Madrid. He beat off plently of competition for the job and is over the moon. Only one transfer to date which is Joe Hart from Manchester City. More to come though.

Wolves frustrated in attempts to build

88.gif

Since taking the reins at Wolves Jacko has started something of a revolution. 10 players have been deemed surplus to requirements and have been transfer listed - they will be allowed to leave for chairman value.

However Jacko has been disappointed with the number of loan bids that have been rejected, especially as many of his targets will end up on the sidelines, at least for the first part of the season. He will however persevere and continue to make loan bids in an attempt to add quality to the side. He has been able to make one loan signing and one permanent however, with the capture of Schelke midfielder Carlos Grossmuller for £8M and Manchester United winger Ji Sung Park on loan.

113716582-soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-b-chelsea-v-schalke-04.jpg

Grossmuller:Swapping Champions League for Championship

Wolves are on the lookout for 85+ players in any position, either permanently or on loan...

When asked what is target is for the season, Jackos response was short and to the point "Easy, promotion"

Roma Still With No Signings

Roma3rdSS0708kappa.jpg

Roma have been left in the dark with quite a few bids for strikers been rejected. Some of the offers include Diego Milito, Miroslav Klose and Luca Toni. The Roma boss is looking for a Striker rated 94+, also Nick looks to be on the hunt for a right winger. He has tried for Maxi Rodriguez but the Atletico manager wanted to make a deal that Nick unfortunatly could not do. Nick has made an offer for Luis Gonzalez of FC Porto which he is hoping will be acceted. There has been plenty of offers come in for Alberto Aquillani but none of them meet the Roma managers price, he reminds you it has to be player exchange and NOT just cash. Also Phillip Mexes is going no where unless a striker rated 92+ is offered. Nick has said that he does not want to go into the first match on saturday against Fiorentina with no signings. But he will not be making transfers just for the sake of it and he wants to make that very clear. The team is expected to finish top for and challenge the likes of Inter Milan Juventus and Roma for the tittle but with very good managers in this league such as Leigh (AC Milan) and Dan Payne (Lazio) it will not be an easy ride for the Roma boss. AC Milan are expected to win the league with expirenced manager Leigh incharge but Nick wants to throw a spanner in the works.

story745480b88acfb19b294307ccb37db2aa.jpg_41335333_inter_badge203x152.jpg110px-Juventus_old_badge.pngmilan_football_club_logo.jpg

Italien Giants

MAN UTD NEWS

ROONEY BACK AT GOODISON

rooarspa.jpg

2087.jpg

Everton fans will be seeing this again

Manchester United manager has let his main striker go for a deal involving:

aiyegbeni_yakubu.jpg

Aiyegbeni Yakubu

Mikel Arteta

AND

thehair.jpg

Joleon Lescott

Welshman is in the market for a striker now and has mad bids for his main targets. News will follow: