Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread Aston Villa 1 - 3 Stevenage Borough Shock result of the night saw Stevenage Borough topple Aston Villa away by 3 goals to 1

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread Flamengo gave a second masterclass in 3 days, with this dominating victory over America. It was again Lukas Podolski who ran the

Jacko leaves Wolves for Toulouse challenge

345.gif

During negotiations for Toulouse midfielder Moussa Sissoko, Wolves boss Jacko was surprisingly offered the job at the Stadium Municipal and didn't hesitate before taking on the challenge.

"Just taking a look at some of the names in the squad, it became really clear that there is an abundance of young talent here and something really impressive to build on"

Jacko is seeking 88+ players right through the spine of the side. (CB, CM & CF) and will be making bids shortly

Guest Toggs

Only news from Elfsborg is that Edson (20,85,CB) has joined from Belensses for a fee of 2.85M and 2 players.

Toggs admits it will be one heck of a challenge, with only 19 pernament players, Toggs can only use 1 more player in a deal to get a different player.

Only news from Elfsborg is that Edson (20' date='85,CB) has joined from Belensses for a fee of 2.85M and 2 players.

Toggs admits it will be one heck of a challenge, with only 19 pernament players, Toggs can only use 1 more player in a deal to get a different player.[/color']

If Toggs last longer than 1 game the whole forum will be in permanent shock!:D:D:D

espanyol.jpgvs2027.gif

the game will start saturday at 8:00 the first game of the season asswell. it will decide were they first start off in the spanish league table.Because nobody wants to start with a loss on there first game of the season

New signing for espanyol gattuso will be playing against mallorca.His position is RM and mallorca shall try to take him down as much as they can. GennaroGattusoACMilan_218557.jpg

GATTUSO MISSES MILAN BUT SETS HIS AMBITIONS FOR ESPANYOL.

West Ham United

West Ham manager sale to other clubs witch means they have a balance of $42million to spend on players and they were wondering if any one had players 87+ for sale they could contact me via PM thanks...but after selling Ljunberg to PSG he gained young Francais Talent of N'Gog...i Would like Darren Bent alot so ive bidded for him...if anyone for sale for just money plz reply Via PM/Thread tnx

kilmarnock the new west ham?

the tabloids have made a silly but almost true remark about kilmarnock after they completed the signing of nigel quashie and have had a bid in the region of 4 million pounds accepted for defender james collins

warren said: i am very to have these two players they have good quality and have a good effect on my team he also stated that james collins has the best last name in the world!!! (collins)

warren has also stated intrest in want away gretna captain chris innes

4313003(swapping shirts)

51612109.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6EFA05C9B041B112EA245704FE6840619(on his way!)

bednar_468x470.jpga bid for the former gretna captain!

From This

0,,10268~3064071,00.jpg

To This

404390.jpg

Early Monday evening Everton announced Colin Barker as there new manager but after only 1 hour in the job he shocked the footballing world by quitting to take over Scottish underdogs St Johnstone

9.jpg

When quizzed over this shock decision Col had this to say

After getting the news my old enemy Mr Mawby had take over at Morton there was only one thing i could do and that was get on the first train to Perth and take over St Johnstone.

I would like to wish everyone at Everton all the best in the future

Roma Bring Players In

story745480b88acfb19b294307ccb37db2aa.jpg

Roma have today brought in 3 World Class players who are:

Clarence Seedorf

Alberto Gilardino

Alessandro Nesta

On the way out are Daniel De Rossi, Alberto Aquillani and Phillip Mexes. Nick has said this can only be good for the club we will be getting expirence aswell as talent. Nesta will become captain of the team after he has played a few games for the club for him to get to know his team mates. Seedorf will be a regular in the first team squad starting on the lleft and and Gilardino at the moment starting upfront but his place is deffinetly not guarented.

p1_seedorf_0824.jpg7765_big.jpgAlessandro%20Nesta%20(5).jpg

These players are in for AS Roma

58658.jpg0JF78I9G--280x190.jpg3907188579-soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-f-manchester-united-v-roma.jpg

These players are off to Milan

WEST HAM TRANSFER NEWS:

West Ham United Gat first bid accept for French striker Djbril Cisse, Cisse Will be coming to england Tonight over a contract and a have a Medical in London at Upton Park and by tommorow morning Cisse should be officialy a West Ham Utd player. Cisse is due to arrive in london at midnight tonight

CISSE

22630_news.jpg

Guest the plummer

i really want Cardoso TIAGO how much ive bidded 15mil i av 30mil left m8 how much u want ??

mate two things

keep this to pm !

and also

A DONT ACCEPTING JUST CASH FFS !

Guest the plummer

Really sorry Greig m8

mate no worries ;)

goerge andrade is for sale rated 92 centerback , so offer

not just cash foh