Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread

419.gif

Mr HoW IS THE NEW MANAGER OF VfL WOLFSBURG

Today, Wolves' chairman announced that Mr HoW is the manager of the team from now on. "I'm happy with this title, I like VfL very much, and its great to drive a Volkswagen every day! We dont have special dreams for the season, we would like to finish in the top half of the table. I'm willing to sell a few players, but definitely would like to build fresh blood into the team. So please feel free to PM me if someone think we can have a deal!" said Mr HoW

vw-phaeton.jpg

Mr HoW's wonderful car

marcelinho.jpgjosue_new.jpg

These two (Marcelinho and Josué) will be the key of Wolfburg, and wont leave the club

Felix Magath will stay at the club as an assistant manager

Felix_Magath_DW_Spo_324492g.jpg

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread Aston Villa 1 - 3 Stevenage Borough Shock result of the night saw Stevenage Borough topple Aston Villa away by 3 goals to 1

Re: Gold Championship 14 (News, Gossip, Match Report, Etc) Thread Flamengo gave a second masterclass in 3 days, with this dominating victory over America. It was again Lukas Podolski who ran the

celtic-football-club.gif

Celtic News

Celtic signs 3 new players before the start of the season

1st signing is Egyptian Central Midfielder Hosni Abd Rabou who recently won the ACON tournament in Ghana, he played an important role of Egypt's success.

2.JPG

Hosni with his Egyptian team mates.

2nd signing is 28 year old Columbian Center forward Luis Rey he can help us win the league and most important the cups.

3rd signing is Arturo Sanhueza a 28 year old chilean midfielder who comes from the chilean champions Colo Colo.

49979.jpg

Arturo showing what he can do for Colo Colo, and we will expect the same.

This is how we achieved the signings:

• Hosni Abd Rabou - 3 million and Goalkeeper Mark Brown.

• Luis Rey - 5 Million Pierre Doumbe and Samaras.

• Arturo Sanhueza - 1 million and unwanted strikers Killen and Riordan.

443.gif

Hands Off Galvan!

After an increasing amount of offers being recieved for youth forward Martin Galvan, Cruz Azul manager Luke Deveney has come to the public to issue a hands-off warning on the youngster.

"I have had many, many offers for young Galvan and despite his very young age, we see him as a massive prospect for the future and there is no chance of us selling him to anyone."

celtic-glasgow-bhoys-badge-4900861.jpg

Celtic Transfer News

2 Out 3 In

First up to leave was the young Irishman Adien Mcgeady.We were sad to see him go but he wasn't in our plans,I feel we have cover till i can sign a new player.

400x400_AidenMcGeadyNew.jpg

Second player to leave us in the same day was Dutchman Jan Vennegoor Of Hesslink, we were pleased to see him go.Jan plays well in some games but not very consistently.

_42832717_hesselink300.jpg

He knows where the goal is.

Onto our new players

He has played for Brazil, Internacional and more recently Real Betis and is only 22 years old it's Rafael Sobis.He is a great talent and we can make him better.

Playing here for Brazil.

Next up up is an old but wise player Martin Palermo which only cost the club 5 million.I feel Martin can play another 2 seasons at least.

trmvd326137_8426_sq_medium.jpg

34 and still playing the game with passion.

Last signing of today is pacey striker Gabby Agbonlahor who can give Celtic the edge in any game, with his runs and will add a new dimension to our style of play.

gabriel_agbonlahor.jpg

Had a great career at Villa

The transfer prices of how much they cost us:

• Aiden Mcgeady sold for 3 million and Sobis.

• Martin Palermo bought for 5 million.

• Gabby Agbonlahor bought for Evander Sno and Jan V Hesselink

Donati still for sale 13 million Feyernoord can have 1st refusal

GennaroGattusoACMilan_218557.jpg

gattuso moves to espanyol.

400x400_041007dida.jpg

and so does dida.

148.gif

ESPANYOL NEWS

these 2 new stars have moved to espanyol both from ac milan. gattuso moved for kameni and riera plus 5 mil. and dida moved for 8.6 mil and moya marc torrejon. they were both glad to move asswell and hope to have a great season in the spanish league with espanyol.

Borussia Dortmund sign Modric

392.gif

Borussia Dortmund today confirmed the signing of the exciting young Croatian midfielder Luka Modric from Dinamo Zagreb, Borussia Dortmund probably got the worst end of the deal in the short term as Mladen Petric, Florian Kringe & 10 million is what it took to prize away Luka Modric from Dinamo Zagreb but if the young Croatian fulfills his potential then it should be a great deal in the long term and it underlines the ambition of the Borussia Dortmund management team by signing such a wonderful talent.

148.gif
latest Espanyol news

Espanyol want to win uefa cup and get it with great style. the manager joe cutlan says that there going to try to get the double but it will be tough.as Espanyol have livorno in the first round they are quite confident but the manager says that 'it wont be easy it might be tough'.

But joe cutlan aims high and wants to get champions league for next season.

uefa champions league

uefa-champions-league-logo.jpg

sky_logo.gif

100px-Cruz_Azul_logo.png

Lovenkrands Joins Cruz Azul

Cruz Azul last night completed the signing of Danish international forward Peter Loverkrands in a deal believed to be worth around 8 million pounds. The Dane was brought in from Schalke 04 who felt no place was left for him at the club, and Cruz Azul, who have openly been chasing a number of forwards recently, were happy to oblige and got the signature in the late hours of Wednesday evening.

The manager Luke Deveney said:

"I feel as though Peter will be the man to produce the goals here at Cruz Azul, and his influence on the side will surely help us climb the table once the season begins. After this signing i am relatively happy in most areas of my side, but i feel as though cover in the Centre of midfield as well as on the left is vital towards our success this season."

Roma Possibly Now Have The Best Defence In The World

656920802.jpg

Roma have today annouced that Ferdinand will be joining the club from Manchester United, it will see Juan and Vucinic go in the opposite direction the Roma manager has said he thinks the deal that has been done by Winston and himself is great for both managers. Ferdinand will make his competitive debut against Fiorentina and so will Nesta. Nick Gilardino said he thinks that Ferdinand and Nesta will form an excellant partnership and possibley the best in the world.

As_Roma.jpg

Milito leaves Zaragoza

Diego milito leaves Zaragoza to join roma and now Zaragoza are looking for a CB in a trade for 93 rated ayala and cash i wouldnt mind the player being a 90 - 92 rated player.

17415_news.jpg

" WHAT IM LEAVING!! AARRGGHHH"

ESPANYOL

58_front_small.gif148.gif81_front_small.gif

VS

LIVORNO

67_front_small.gif113.gif4_front_small.gif

----UEFA CUP 1ST ROUND----

uefa-cup-logo1.jpg

Espanyol get started in uefa cup and hope to get as far as they can.as livorno play espanyol the 2nd of may they play away at espanyols home ground.all of espanyols fans watching will want to win and the game will be rough. when the final wistle blows for the end of the game espanyol hope to have won.

estadi%201.jpg

The game will be played here at the 'estadi olimpic de montjuic'.

Guest Toggs

I'll do a more detailed post tommorow when i start my league compaign, but until then its pointless :o Nothing has happened. :D

Good luck for everybody in there seasons, except from Neller and Leigh who will undoubtbly be losing to the might of Toggs'es Elfsborg in the Champs Cup :)

celtic-football-club.gif

Celtic gets 1 more new signing

We are pleased to announce we have captured right back Ricardo Osorio, for 7 million Rocco Quinn and Andreas Hinkel.

_41752762_tackle416.jpg

Great tackle there by Ricardo Osorio

Our formation against Stevenage Borough:

Boruc

Osorio Boumsong McManus Naylor

Nakaruma Jenas Sanhueza Robson

McDonald Sobis

Zaragoza strike again in the transfer side of things

Zaragoza have clinched the signing of bakary kone off nice. Kone is a 90 rated player who can play on the wings or up front he's a born goal scorer who i feel will succeed at Zaragoza.

15762_news.jpg

"I'm ready to rock!"[/]

Tommorow Zaragoza's side will look a little like this:

Cesar(89)

Diogo(91), Ayala(93), Ferrari(90), Juanfran(89)

Guily(92), Aimar(92), Taddei(91), Kone(90)

Anelka(92), R.Olivera(91)

Villareal Stuck In Transfers!

In The Transfer Market Manager CM has found it hard to buy good players and has said to any manager who wants to sell any 90+ players to contact him as i could give p.e and cash. Also if you are interested in any of Villareal's players give me a PM and i will get back. Despite only signing one player Villareal's side is looking good and this is the side that will face Recrativo Heulva on the first game of the season is a must win and manager CM is expecting nothing less from his side. This is the side that will most likely start tomorrow.

Viera(89)

Angel(91) Manzur(89) Capdevila(92)

Cani(90) Senna(91) pires(90) Fernandez(89)

Rossi(90) Santi(90)

Nihat(91)

Guest Toggs

Osasuna 5 - 1 Elfsborg

Goals coming from Kalou (2) Vela' date=' Salzar and Plasill

Maybe a sign to come for the season ahead?? ;)[/quote']

:) Not for ours ey... :o

Forgot to do tactics for any team of mine in friendlies and consequently, they all lost :)

Things WILL Improve.

Guest Toggs

ELFSBORG-1.jpg[/img][/img]

Elfsborg News

Edson signing complete

Toggs'es third pernament signing of the season was in the form of Henrique Edson. He joins for a fee of 2.8M & 2 Unused Players. He will roll straight into the defense for the first match of the season against Djurgardens.

(But not literally roll.)

pace938528nmxb0.jpg

No Picture Avaliable But He Really Likes Starburst...

Two players bidded for

Toggs has bidded for two players that play for unavaliable to maange teams. Both palyers have multiple bids made for them but Toggs is confident that he will secure the signatures of both.

image009.jpg

The bids remain a mystery...

Elfsborg 1 - Osasuna... Lots more...

Toggs isnt happy after his team ran out 5-1 lossers to Osasuan but admits its not a fair result as there was no tactics for the game and the right formation wasnt played.

_38974011_streak203.jpg

The Match Was Interupted By An Angry Fan

80.gif

dreamstimeweb_angry374345_1.jpg

Tottenham and Sevilla managers,getting increasingly annoyed with chariman's.

The deal for Gilberto and Arouna Kone between Sevilla and Tottenham has now been blocked 3 times and the managers of the clubs are getting increasingly annoyed with the chairmans stinginess particularly the Sevilla chairman.

Two separate deals might have to be done because this is getting ridiculous!

157805_661_1188212798385-Kone4688.jpg

WEST HAM UTD

West Ham sign duo of Jarolim and Obodo today they are both experianced internatonals and west ham boss is glad to have them at his club althougth he lost two players he liked so much but West Ham boss has been after Jarolim for ages and he finally got his man.

West Ham Transfers in:

Djbril Cisse

David Jarolim

Christian Obodo

West Ham Transfers out:

Richard Wright

Freddie Ljunberg

Kiron Dyer

Henri Camara

Nigel Quashie

James Collins