Name: Rolf Feltscher

Club: Grasshoppers

Position: LB

SM rating: 78

Value: £1.51m

This talented youngster is one I've had my eye on for a while and I'm glad to see he's getting alot of playing time now (I haven't kept him under wraps or bought him for all my teams before posting ;) ). A precocious talent and the better of two brothers playing for the club, he is beginning to show his worth in a young looking Grasshoppers side and is sure to be a big part of the Swiss national side. The Euros look too early for him but I'm sure it won't be long before he's brought into the national fold.

Season Stats - 16 games (1 as sub), 1309minutes

An investment for the immediate future (Swiss changes 2 weeks away) and also long-term future ;) .

PS I searched and did not find any thread on him. Sorry if it's a duplication.

PPS His twin brother could also be worth a punt although not as promising from what I've seen, but still good value (Frank Felscher, CM rated 77, 11 games (6 sub), 427mins, available for under £1m)

Re: Rolf Feltscher

From wikipedia..thought it would be helpful :):D

Rolf Feltscher (born 6 October 1990) is a Swiss football defender who currently plays for Grasshopper-Club Zürich in the Swiss Super League. Despite being just 16 years old, he was given his league debut in Grasshopper's first match of the 2007-08 season, a 2-0 victory over FC St. Gallen, playing 90 minutes at right back. He was also a key member of the Switzerland U-17 team during the qualifying round of the 2007 UEFA U-17 Championship, playing in all three matches during that round.

Great find:) :D