Kevin's Liverpool Rating Changes!!!

Re: Kevin's Liverpool Rating Changes!!!

I think bashing aggers rating down is terrible' date=' he's a great defender and imo Liverpool regularly have to rely on their defence ALOT. I mean look at when John terry was injured you didnt see him FLYING down, agger does a lot, has a high work rate and just cos he's injured people are gonna ignore his minutes played and his performance? I think he should go down 1 AT MOST or stay the same since he's deserving an increase anyway just leave him as he is...[/quote']

Mate i'm a Liverpool fan and i'm pretty sure you must not watch English football, Agger hasn't played since September. I agree that on talent Agger shouldn't go down at all, but the fact that he hasn't played for a long time means that in Soccermanager terms, he should do.

To be honest, I think even an increase of 1 for Babel is generous. Although i hope he gets it, i have him for my team. But really, hes in and out of the team dont get me wrong, hes good enough to walk in to that team and is in a different league to the likes of kewell and riise these days. But, the fact that he isnt quite a regular yet, and doesnt always play brilliantly may suggest that even a rating of 90 is generous.

Even some of the most well respected pundits such as Andy Gray and Alan Hansen have been quoted as saying he has all the potential to be a great player and is one to watch out for next season.

Ive also noticed he often ends up with the lowest or 1 of the lowest ratings in the liverpool team in the papers which is quite harsh and paint a bad picture of him for those who may not have actually seen him play in great detail. Hes 1 for the future for sure but maybe he shudnt be rushed through the ratings just yet. just my opinion though. B)

I agree with you a fair bit on that one but i think Babel has been given a good run in the team just recently and as you said has shown he has the qualities to become i think world class. I think his rating will all depend on the same as Nani's. If Nani goes to 90, so should Babel and vice versa.

I agree with you a fair bit on that one but i think Babel has been given a good run in the team just recently and as you said has shown he has the qualities to become i think world class. I think his rating will all depend on the same as Nani's. If Nani goes to 90' date=' so should Babel and vice versa.[/quote']

Totally agree mate, in time babel will become world class, as will nani. However it is clear these 2 are very different players despite playing in the same position. Babel is all about pace, strength and power and nani is all about skill and terrific dribbling abilities.

as you said, their ratings should be the same because both have played similar amounts of football and both have impressed in different ways.

Intandje - 88 --> 88

Reina - 93 --> 93

Finnan 91 --> 90

Fabio Aurelio 88 --> 89

Carragher 94 --> 94

Riise - 91 --> 90

Agger 90 --> 89

Skrtel 89 --> 89

Hyypia 89 --> 89

Arbeloa 90 --> 91

Kewell 89 --> 88

Benayoun 89 --> 89

Pennant 89 --> 89

Mascherano 93 --> 94

Lucas 88 --> 89

Gerrard 97 --> 97

Alonso 93 --> 92

Babel 89 --> 89

Veronin 89 --> 88

Kuijt 91 --> 90

TORRES 94 --> 96

Crouch 90 --> 89

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool ratings by a Liverpool fan' date=' enjoy :)

Itandje - 88 --> 87 (If Cudicini deserves 87, Itandje shouldn't be any higher)

Reina - 93 --> 93 (Quality keeper, never gonna get much higher due to this lack of international appearances and doubt he will rise this time)

Finnan 91 --> 90 (Hasn't appeared much since the rating changes due to slight dip in form, injuries and rotation so i could see a drop just to 90 for Finnan - he has also retired from international football)

Fabio Aurelio 88 --> 89 (Should reach 89 as he is playing a lot more now - not sure as a Liverpool fan whether he deserves it yet though)

Carragher 94 --> 94 (Possibly the best defender in England alongside Rio, not playing international means he won't rise much higher unless we win the prem and he's a main stake in that win)

Riise - 91 --> 90 (Lack of appearances and lack of form to put it bluntly)

Agger 90 --> 89 (Desperately unlucky with recurrence of metatarsal injury, will go down due to lack of appearances and I for one can't wait to see him back)

Skrtel 89 --> 89 (Has put in some steady performances and looks solid considering how quickly he has had to adapt, will certainly hit 90 next time round if he continues to play)

Hyypia 89 --> 89 (I think Hyypia could scrape 90, but hasn't appeared a massive amount since the last rating changes due to the arrival of Skrtel, and unless he gets his chance again in the next few weeks I doubt he will make 90)

Arbeloa 90 --> 90 (Good utility player and plays in most Liverpool games now but not good enough to go any higher just yet)

Kewell 89 --> 88 (same as John Arne Riise)

Benayoun 89 --> 89 (Made a few appearances and enough to keep him at 89)

Pennant 89 --> 88/89 (Was out for a while with a broken leg and unless he gets more games in the coming weeks I can't see him staying at 89)

Mascherano 93 --> 93/94 (I for one believe Mascherano should get 94, alongside the likes of De Rossi and Diarra as he is good enough, it's just the way SM see it that counts)

Lucas 88 --> 89 (Good player getting a run of games since the last ratings and will definitely rise but i highly doubt will make 90)

Gerrard 97 --> 97 (World Class are the only two words to describe this man, outstanding and if I was SM i'd have him at 110 but I'm not and he won't go up to 98)

Alonso 93 --> 92 (Quality player just returned from injury, not played enough to keep his 93 in my eyes)

Babel 89 --> 90/91 (Brilliant performances from Babel since Benitez has started him, playing internationally too so could just make 91)

Voronin 89 --> 88 (Out injured for a while and will go down to 88)

Kuyt 91 --> 91 (Moved out to the flanks to agree with new formation and played fairly well, will keep his 91 and may change to F/W)

Torres 94 --> 95 (I believe Torres is worthy of 96 but i doubt SM will put him up so quickly, brilliant player and will definitely make 95)

Crouch 90 --> 90 (Will stay at 90 I think as although he's only made a handful of appearances for Liverpool, his quality is still noted by Fabio Capello who names him in the England squad)[/quote']

Riise went down 2 to 89, and i thought Kewell was 89, not 88 but still had him to go down one. Also, Alonso and Babel didnt go up/down which i expected them too, but still the predictions were otherwise correct :)