monopoball - (need idea's!)

Re: monopoball!!!!

well I welcome you or your brother to have another go mate' date=' the problem you have is the time you was playing my game is the same time you was posting on this forum.

anyways feel free to have another go[/quote']

my br also plays sm hes know full to the forum he knows how to use it lol it actually wernt me im not tht pathetically sad if i was gonna say stuff id be a bit more inventive than ya mama jokes

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well here is my first EVER attempt at a game so be nice http://www.nellers-reviews.com/games/monopoball/games.php have a go let me know if u like it (be honest) as I can take critism let me know

Re: monopoball!!!! Cool game Neller. Can't half tell a EPL/Liverpool supporter wrote it But that's for another time on another thread.... I guess you can now abuse your power and correlate the two

my br also plays sm hes know full to the forum he knows how to use it lol it actually wernt me im not tht pathetically sad if i was gonna say stuff id be a bit more inventive than ya mama jokes

lol honestly i dont care, people can post what they like about me / my mam my pat bloody dog it honestly wont bother me lol, i will remove it as some young kids are playing.