nathan williamson - Juventus

Jack Rubotham - Athletico madrid

Tudor08 - FC Porto

teams unmanaged :

CSKA Moskva

Zaragoza

Season preview:

division 1:

Athletico Madrid - one of the better teams of division 1, one of the contenders for the title.............manager: Jack Rubotham

CSKA Moskva - an average team but to gt anywhere near the top this season they will need a good manager.............manager: unmanaged

Zaragoza - a good team, could be a title contender, will need some work though..............manager: unmanaged

Valencia - they will know they are most likely to win division 1 this season but they might want to watch out for the other teams that could cause an upset..............manager: Daniel Whitlock

Sevilla - another top team contending for the title will hope for a top 3 finish atleast this season but will the inexperiance of the manger be the teams downfall?............. manager: rkaneys

Tottenham - a good side, will hope for a top half finish, anyhing more would be a great accomplishment..............manager: ben150991

Stuttgart - The only German division 1 team, they will try to do well for their country.............. manager: Mad Leprecaun

Juventus - A good Italian team still recovering from there spell in Italian league 2. A definate title contender..............manager: Nathan Williamson

Roma - The second Italian team in division, they have got a great squad, great contenders for the title..............manager: MrNiceGuy

FC Porto - The only Portugese team in the whole league, probably the underdogs of division 1, will they stay up?............manager: Tudor08

Division 2 preview:

Arsenal - a good young side, might get promoted but theres plenty of competition............manager: sheva20

Chelsea - a decent side, IMO will need some improvement if they are gonna contend for promotion..........manger: xSteve

Barcelona - A great team with a great manager, the favourite to win division 2..........manager: BenReado

Real Madrid - a good side, some good youths, some good experiance, one of the favs to get promoted.........manager: Josh dagnall (me)

Werder Breman - The underdog of division 2, will have to have alot of wok to get up too div 1.........manager: warren8collins

Bayern Munchen - The highest rated German team around, can they beat the English and Spainians?........manager: Kevin

Liverpool - probably IMO another underdog, they just dont seem to have many world-class players..........manager: gadga

Man United - well what can i say, great manager with a great team, a deadly combination...........manager: Niks

Inter - The Italian giants will hope to take out the English and Spainians in order to get promoted this year..........R.B.C

Milan - The other Italian giants, there will be no mercy between Milan and Inter this year...........manager: Gooner

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers Atletico Madrid Announce Jack Rubotham As New Manager Club News Diego Forlan Appointed As New Club Captain And The Passionate Ibanez Pablo Appo

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers ZARAGOZA STAR PLAYER "ALBERTO ZAPATER" is transfer LISTED-27M (Cash value only)

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers Kim Kallstrom Joins CSKA The Swedish midfielder Kim Kallstrom (above) signed a 2 year deal agreement with CSKA from Lyon. Kim stated that "Liverpoo

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers

RAFA SACKED

With a new season shortly to start there was a shock at anfield as Rafa Benitez as been sacked and GAZLAD takes is place as the new manager to take liverpool forward. Gazlad spoke to the Anfield Gossip, it is a dream to manage a big club like lverpool as a supporter aswell what else can i ask for.

Liverpool start the season at home to spanish giants Real Madrid,which will be a very good game, already gazlad as sorted out the players at the club, the youths have been put on the transfer market to bring in a little cash and not wasting wages on them if they arn't going to feature in the first team squad, also players that will not be leaving for any cash have had unavailable put on them and there may well be a few more not going to be allowed to leave anfield..

Josh Dagnall manages Real?

Today in a sudden twist,the soon to be zaragoza manager , Josh Dagnall had negoiations with Real Madrid and is now managing the division 2 spainians.

managers comments: zaragoza are a good team and i was looking forward to managing them but when real madrid called i couldnt refuse. The first match against Liverpool will be a difficult one and im sure Gazlad will want to win it as much as me. But i will show no mercy and unlike the Liverpool manager i will keep my youth and sell my old.

transfer list:

Van Nistlerooy - 25m - 40m and/or player exchange.

Cannavaro - 25m - 40m and/or player exchange

Dudek - 1m

Drenthe - 15 - 30m and/or player exchange

Michael Salgado - 5m and/or player exchange

Balboa - 7m and/or player exchange

Guti - 7 - 15m and/or player exchange

Start bidding for players and guys please remember that u cant bid on any1 (even external clubs) untill everyone in the setup is taken.

Real madrid are looking for a center back and a striker, if you have any1 for sale, contact me imedietly for negoiations

chelseafc.jpg

Langdown takes over at Chelsea!

In a shocking move to fire Avram Grant, Chelsea have turned to Stephen Langdown to take over Chelsea. Stephen put pen to paper this morning at the club and now has a Three-Year Contract he hopes to see through.

He has told the press that is like a warehouse sale at Chelsea now. He looks to sell a whole load of his players to bring in new ones to secure a promotion spot to enter Division 1.

He looks to dump the following players. All of them have been placed on the transfer list and have price tags attached to them.

HILARIO, Henrique Gk 32 years old. Rated 84.

Peruvian PIZARRO, Claudio CF 29 years old. Rated 89.

South African NTUKA PULE, Jeffrey DM/CM R 22 Years old. Rated 81

Serbian IVANOVIC, Branislav RB/CB R 24 88

Nigerian MIKEL, John Obi CM/DM R 20 90

English BRIDGE, Wayne LB L 27 89

Israeli BEN HAIM, Tal CB/LB R 25 89

Ivorian KALOU, Salomon F/W R 22 91

Argentinian DI SANTO, Franco F R 18 85

Ukrainian SHEVCHENKO, Andriy F R 31 92

French ANELKA, Nicolas F R 29 92

sb4.jpg

At his first training at Stamford Bridge, Stephen said he is sure Chelsea are tittle and promotion contenders and that nobody has a comfirmed place in his side and they all start from the bottom. Who will work their way up, remains to be seen.

Sir Niks named Sir Alex Ferguson's Successor at Old Trafford

Man_Utd_Logo.jpg

THE OFFICIAL STADIUM

Old_Trafford6.jpg

THE OFFICIAL JERSEY

ManUtdHSS0708.gif

Sir Niks[Jose Mourinho] has taken over at Manchester United and Sir Alex Ferguson will help him at every possible situation.

On his arrival the Manchester United manager has shown his dislike for some players Like CARRICK , HARGREAVES ,etc and also said that TEVEZ , G.Neville, Ferdinand/Vidic [one of them] many be heading off...

The Man utd manager has also shown interest in some players but doens't want to talk about them until the transfer has been Completed.

Some Pics Shot Today

EMP-5147218.jpg

Sir Niks smiling in the press Conference

rio_ferdinand.jpg

is he leaving?

sfnhan120.jpg

Or is he leaving?

New Man At Tottenham

Ramos Sacked And Tottenham Have Already Got A Manager In Called Ben.This Is What Ben Said Its Going To Be A Hard Season But Is Willing To Give It A Go At White Hart Lane.When I Find Out More Info Ill Let Ya Know..

Edit..

Kanoute Heading Back To Spurs??

Wenger leaves the Emirates

arsenal_logo.jpg

After a long successful era at Arsenal, the legend Arsene Wenger has decided that he will retire from management. It came as a big shock to the fans and the chairman, Peter Hill-Wood.

It is a very sad day at the club' date=' we are losing a loyal servant to this club. He has given Arsenal the good name it has today, he was a true legend!! It happens, he can't stay with us forever.[/quote']

Sheva was on the market after he had fallen out with the chairman of the Sheffield Wednesday. He had decided to quit and the chairman. of Arsenal, snapped at the oppurtunity to bring the young manager to the club.

It is an emotional time for me' date=' but i have made my decision, its time for me to devote more time to my loved ones and as for the new manager, he has already proved his worth. He is a very good manager and i was pleased to see Arsenal get him. I know he will have great success at the club and i was relieved that a good manager was appointed. I wish him all the best.[/quote']

_41381931_weng_fans416.jpg

Wenger says goodbye to the fans.

It is an honour to serve such a prestigous club. My first time in London and im already liking it here. Arsene has done such a great job with this team and im hoping to have great success here at the Emirtates.

Sheva doesn't seem keen on forcing anyone to stay at the club' date=' with most of them already being distraut after losing a great manager. Sheva has already said that he will listen to offers for ANY PLAYER! So the likes of Fabregas, Toure, Gallas etc... might not be staying at the club for too long. Sheva said that he would love to retain the quality players that hes already got but he believes that he has no right to force anyone to stay.[/font']

fabregas_0607mancity.jpg

Is Cesc on his way out?

Sheva will soon begin negotiations with Sir Niks for his two main targets (Vidic and Tevez)

I am a big fan of Tevez and Vidic, they are quality players and i would be more than delighted to bring them to London.

C_71_article_1016535_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Will they be coming to london?

More news later

:eek: The Barcelona Manager Is Getting Ripped For Ronaldinho!

Hold On....Wasn't Ben Reado Supposed To Be Them.:confused:

I've just seen now:eek: . Whats going on?!?!?!:confused: . Who on earth wants Ben Haim!?!? and whos keith des ilva?:confused: .lol. Even i thought Ben was gan manage Barca. Maybe some1 guessed the pass:rolleyes: . If Ben doesnt want Barca...i hope Sam gets em. Hes a quality manager;)

I know this isn't really any of my business as i am not in the setup but surely if i manager is meant to take over a club (In this case Ben) and doesn't get it because someone else has got them (In this case Ben Haim) then the other managers in that setup shouldn't do deals with that manager as he is not part of the setup. Right??

Oh and thanks for the compliment Sheva. :)

I know this isn't really any of my business as i am not in the setup but surely if i manager is meant to take over a club (In this case Ben) and doesn't get it because someone else has got them (In this case Ben Haim) then the other managers in that setup shouldn't do deals with that manager as he is not part of the setup. Right??

Oh and thanks for the compliment Sheva. :)

No problem. U are exactly right. That is what i was thinking. BTW the manager's name isnt Ben Haim:p . Im guessing this lad (or girl) has guessed the pass. ANd if Ben doesn't want Barca...i think u will get em.;)

Atletico Madrid

Announce

Jack Rubotham

As

New Manager

AtMadridHSS0708.gif378px-Atletico_Madrid_logo.svg.pngAtMadridASS0708.gif

Club News

Diego Forlan Appointed As New Club Captain

9303dbe0c132413di3.jpg

And The Passionate Ibanez Pablo Appointed As Vice Captain

Transfer Talk

Abbiati The 90 Rated Goalkeeper Has Been Placed On The Transfer List For 7 Million Euros

abbiati-5865.jpg

Also Joining Abbiati On The Transfer List Is

The 25 Year Old Thiago Motta

0,,11459720-EX,00.jpg

25 Year Old Eduardo Ze Castro

Ismael Falco Has Been Loan Listed

n_atletico_de_madrid_ismael_falcon-10680.jpg

Along With Angel Miguel

pic66932.jpg

Breaking News

Sergio Aguero Hands In His Transfer Request

He Is Now On The Transfer Market

kun.jpg

Jack Rubotham Makes His First Signing In

The Experienced Center Half

Lilian Thuram

65933.jpg

ben has put offers in for a new keeper as you know robinson has nightmares sometimes.lol.

Hes Made A Bid for a new left back incase bale gets injured/sent off

hes made a bid for a new midfielder whos strong/attacking

and has made a bid for anoher striker

so hopfully he gets the players hes after