The League of Extraordinary Forumers

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers Atletico Madrid Announce Jack Rubotham As New Manager Club News Diego Forlan Appointed As New Club Captain And The Passionate Ibanez Pablo Appo

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers ZARAGOZA STAR PLAYER "ALBERTO ZAPATER" is transfer LISTED-27M (Cash value only)

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers Kim Kallstrom Joins CSKA The Swedish midfielder Kim Kallstrom (above) signed a 2 year deal agreement with CSKA from Lyon. Kim stated that "Liverpoo

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers

Latest from the Emirates

arsenal_logo.jpg

Eduardo back from injury

Eduardo is now back up and running after recovering from a horrid injury which he suffered against Birmingham City. The fans are delighted with his return.

Its good to have the young man back. I wont be stressing him out too much this season as i dont think hes 100% just yet. I will see how he does in training.

Eduardo-Arsenal_495938.jpg

Eduardo is back!!

Van Persie wants to leave

Robin Van Persie has told the manager that he doesnt want to stay at the club any longer and will look to make a move before the season starts. The manager will be willing to listen to any offers.

van_persie_robin_afc_profile_2006.jpg

Van Persie wants a move.

Arsenal look for another striker

With Eduardo unlikely to play a big part this season and Van Persie looking to leave the club' date=' Arsenal are looking for a new striker to partner Emmanuel Adebayor. Unfortunately Manchester United have already accepted a bid for Carlos Tevez. Sheva looks to bring Fernando Torres or Dimitar Berbatov to the Emirates although Torres will be unlikely to make his trip to London as the manager doesn't seem keen on selling the Spaniard.[/color']

400x400_DimitarBerbatovNew.jpg

OR

400x400_1191769755_spt_ai_liverpoolvspurs_05.jpg

Plz guys don't negotiate deals here and plz don't ruin this thread by talking non-sense plz

and

NOBODY DO ANY KIND OF TRANSFERs with the barca guy. i have sent him a Pm and asked him to leave the setup respectfully but if he doesn't leave then JOZ DA POM will have to throw him out..

VIDIC AND FERDINAND STILL FOR SALE!!!!!

Breaking News

There Has Been Speculations Linking Dimitar Berbatov With Arsenal And Manchester United.The Manger Ben Said Berbatov Is Happy Here At White Hart Lane So Really Dont Think Bebatov Will Move From Spurs To 1 Of Thos Bigger Clubs

400x400_DimitarBerbatovNew.jpg

Been Linked With Arsenal And Manchester United But Dont Thinks Hes Going Anywhere.

Sergio Aguero Joins AC Milan!!!

230x371_ac%20milan%20crest.jpg

466670.jpg

New Milan boss Mehran's first signing has been revealed, and what a signing it is...Argentinian Wonderkid Aguero, is set to join Milan tommorow subject to a medical...The player did not come cheap, and the deal is rumoured to have been around 8 million plus Veterans Seedorf and Ronaldo.

Mehran said he will be sad to see these two loyal players leave, but is esctatic with the player coming in.

Milan will be selling Gilardino!

Atletico Madrid

News

AtMadridHSS0708.gif378px-Atletico_Madrid_logo.svg.pngAtMadridASS0708.gif

After It Was Announced This Afternoon The The 19 Year Old Whiz Kid Sergio Aguero Was

To Be Transferlisted There Was Alot

Of Interest With Many Different Clubs But Ac Milan Got There Man For A Fee Off 8 Million Euros Plus The Brazillian Hitman Luis Ronaldo And The Dutch Maestro Clarence Seedorf

r82579_240261.jpg

p1_seedorf_0824.jpg

Jack Rubotham The Atletico Madrid Manager Had This To Say About The Transfer.

Jack Rubotham:

Sergio Is A Fantastic Player And Will Do Well With Any Club He Goes To. Ofcourse I Am Sad To See Sergio Leave But With The Experience Of Clarence Seedorf And The Sheer Power Ronaldo Has Plus He Is A World Class Player And I Feel He Can Get His Place Back In The Brazil Squad While He Is Playing For Atletico.

i will do something bout the barca manager and i will find out how he got the pass and i will now change it and tell everyone who isnt in yet, i will also ask be reado wats happening?

and sam can have barca if ben rejects, this has completely ruined the start of wat i want to be a great setup

i will do something bout the barca manager and i will find out how he got the pass and i will now change it and tell everyone who isnt in yet' date=' i will also ask be reado wats happening?

and sam can have barca if ben rejects, this has completely ruined the start of wat i want to be a great setup[/quote']

no it hasn't ruined MUCH... it's still a good setup

but SM is down for maintance i think so another 2 hrs till 8.30 GMT u can do nothing bout it...

and the AGUERO deal does the ATHELTICO manager know that RONALDO may never ever PLAY footie ever again coz of his injury and seedorf well he's past his prime and gonna retire soon...

he's getting ripped off his only hope is that SM block the deal which is very likely to happen.. fingers crossed:p :P :p :P

no it hasn't ruined MUCH... it's still a good setup

but SM is down for maintance i think so another 2 hrs till 8.30 GMT u can do nothing bout it...

and the AGUERO deal does the ATHELTICO manager know that RONALDO may never ever PLAY footie ever again coz of his injury and seedorf well he's past his prime and gonna retire soon...

he's getting ripped off his only hope is that SM block the deal which is very likely to happen.. fingers crossed:p :P :p :P

yea lol fingers crossed

the athletico manager i think is quite inexperienced so im not sure he knows wat hes doing and how important aguero is for the future and im interested in him to :P

will it be down for 2 more hours?

dats ****! if it is il be so annoyed this is like really hard for me to get on after another 2 hours.

anyway niks i sent u a pm about stuff and some deals so please reply ASAP

thanks

yea lol fingers crossed

the athletico manager i think is quite inexperienced so im not sure he knows wat hes doing and how important aguero is for the future and im interested in him to :P

dats ****! if it is il be so annoyed this is like really hard for me to get on after another 2 hours.

thanks

ya maybe it was the MANAGER's Inexperience that may cost him... but still i m almost 90% sure it won't go through..

and joz bro replied to ur pm and all negotiations can be done through pm's

CHEERS

yea lol fingers crossed

thanks

It'll get blocked, i cant believe the Athletico manager has done such a deal lol. I offered him something even better. RVP ,Gilberto and cash and he dint like it:o :P . Well this is none of my business. According to SM rules it will get blocked.B)

BTW..about the maintenance...it is really annoying me now. It first said 6GMT ...then it said 7GMT and now its saying 8:30GMT....Wats next? 10GMT?:eek:

It'll get blocked' date=' i cant believe the Athletico manager has done such a deal lol. I offered him something even better. RVP ,Gilberto and cash and he dint like it:o :P . Well this is none of my business. According to SM rules it will get blocked.B)

BTW..about the maintenance...it is really annoying me now. It first said 6GMT ...then it said 7GMT and now its saying 8:30GMT....Wats next? 10GMT?:eek:[/quote']

hope not, i can only get on for half an hour now , i might be able to get up early tomarrow morning though and do some stuff, i havnt had any time today to do anything.

Who the hell is this barca guy? I didn't realize he wasn't the real owner till I was told =/ He's added me on friends list and he keeps irritating my friend who is managing Zaragoza.

dnt make deals with this guy

i will kick him and arsenal123 will become barca manager as ben dsnt want it no more i think

Who the hell is this barca guy? I didn't realize he wasn't the real owner till I was told =/ He's added me on friends list and he keeps irritating my friend who is managing Zaragoza.

Let me guess...he wants Alberto Zapater:rolleyes: . Ur mate has put him as unavailable...would have loved to buy him;) . He was probably bombarded with bids from the barca manager... so ur mate put him as unavailable.lol.