The League of Extraordinary Forumers

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers

Let me guess...he wants Alberto Zapater:rolleyes: . Ur mate has put him as unavailable...would have loved to buy him;) . He was probably bombarded with bids from the barca manager... so ur mate put him as unavailable.lol.

Yeah lol. He actually bidded to exchange him for Ronaldinho. I think my mate accepted =/

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers Atletico Madrid Announce Jack Rubotham As New Manager Club News Diego Forlan Appointed As New Club Captain And The Passionate Ibanez Pablo Appo

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers ZARAGOZA STAR PLAYER "ALBERTO ZAPATER" is transfer LISTED-27M (Cash value only)

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers Kim Kallstrom Joins CSKA The Swedish midfielder Kim Kallstrom (above) signed a 2 year deal agreement with CSKA from Lyon. Kim stated that "Liverpoo

But by now' date=' wouldn't the transfer have gone thru? =/[/quote']

Thats what im afraid of....i woke up early in the morning to make sure that no one has bid for the people ive bid for...cuz i had bid minimum. My plan was to get up early and check my club messages to see if anyone else has bid for the players i bid for...so that i can change my offer. i was a bit ticked off to see that the site was undergoing maintenance and now im afraid that when it is back the transfers might have gone through.lol. What a shame.:rolleyes:

Thats what im afraid of....i woke up early in the morning to make sure that no one has bid for the people ive bid for...cuz i had bid minimum. My plan was to get up early and check my club messages to see if anyone else has bid for the players i bid for...so that i can change my offer. i was a bit ticked off to see that the site was undergoing maintenance and now im afraid that when it is back the transfers might have gone through.lol. What a shame.:rolleyes:

i will reverse all deals against the rules

Arsenal chase Mascherano

arsenal_logo.jpg

After the manager had bid rejected for the 2 strikers Sergio Aguero and Dimitar Berbatov, the manager sets his sights on the Liverpool holding midfielder Javier Mascherano. Sheva will be delighted if the Argentine can join and would love to see him pair up with Fabregas in the Centre of Midfield.

P_Cesc_Fabregas_01.jpg

Will Mascherano and Fabregas be partners in midfield?

Liverpool manager please respond.:o

Well the site maintenance has screwed me big time this morning, and the only transfers i managed to get thru were Sears and Sturridge, whoop-de-freckin-do, lol.

Missed out on 5 quality players that I know my intended bids would've won for, so back to the drawing board!

Breaking News

Ben Can Announce That He Has Brought In 4 New Players For His Tottenham Team.His First Signing Was Freddy Kanoute, His Second Signing Was Styllian Petrov, His Third Signing Was Martin Petrov And Finally His Fourth Signing Was Roberto Carlos.

dsdawr5.jpg His 1st Signing

12555.jpgHis 2nd Signing

sfnsmi106.jpgHis 3rd Signing

stiliyan_petrov.jpgHis 4th Signing

Just logged on now and to my delight...4 players i had bought had increased.:D :D .

26th Mar Player Tom HIARIEJ's rating has increased to 84.

26th Mar Player Leroy FER's rating has increased to 78.

26th Mar Player Miralem SULEJMANI's rating has increased to 88.

26th Mar Player Dirk MARCELLIS's rating has increased to 87.

Lol...im soo happy:D lol:p .

I will do a full report sometime later. I missed out on Huntelaar:( .lol. Stupid Luke:p .lol.Joke.

He increased to 92.:rolleyes:

Atletico Madrid

News

AtMadridHSS0708.gif378px-Atletico_Madrid_logo.svg.pngAtMadridASS0708.gif

Transfer News

This Morning Jack Rubotham Announced his First Three Sighnings

For Atletico Madrid

His First Was The Argentine Left Back

Juan Pablo Sorin

48826.jpg

His Second Was The French Center Half

Lillian Thuram

thuram11.jpg

And His Last And Most Probably The Most Important Was

The Brazillian Free Kick Master

PernambucanoJuninhoInaction271000Abg.jpg

MASCHERANO ON WAY OUT

Liverpool manager gazlad as stated that Mascherano will be leaving anfield to go to rivals Manchester united, which both managers sorted out a few ifs and buts this morning, the deal will see masherano mobve to old trafford and see carrick and anderson plus cash coming to anfield.

Two more players arrived at anfield this morning, dutch left back Tim de Cler moved from Feyenoord and Issac Promise see's the nigerian attacking midfielder/striker move from Genclerbirligi in a 4.2mill plus payers.

MASCHERANO ON WAY OUT

Liverpool manager gazlad as stated that Mascherano will be leaving anfield to go to rivals Manchester united' date=' which both managers sorted out a few ifs and buts this morning, the deal will see masherano mobve to old trafford and see carrick and anderson plus cash coming to anfield.[/color']

Two more players arrived at anfield this morning, dutch left back Tim de Cler moved from Feyenoord and Issac Promise see's the nigerian attacking midfielder/striker move from Genclerbirligi in a 4.2mill plus payers.

OHH great lol.:( . I bid for him yesterday and was eagerly waiting a response only to see Niks bid today and get his offer accepted:o . How disappointing.lol:p

I have reported 2 deals and funnily enough..chelsea is involved in both. The deal for Ibrahimovich and Ronaldhino are crazy. What on earth are the Barca and inter managers doing? I thought inter manager was suppose to be R.B.C:confused: . Funnily enough as well...the inter manager and the barca manager are unknown ppl who prob joined by guessing the setup pass or maybe someone in this setup has given it to them:rolleyes: . What is going on??? I though u said u werent gna deal with that dope in barca.:confused:. Steve...dont do these crazy deals...ur making this setup unfair...

underdogs take a big step!

warren collins has been buissy making his werder bremen team ready for there first match this weekend but he said they are redy!

warren completed 3 key sigings al rated 92 and they are....

6_185_FULL_Arshavin-b.jpg(will play just behind the strikers)

image_fmbg_1_9-1122036233.jpg(will be play up front with other key signing tamudo!)

1910494.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6C7611A9A8A9E97219930FDCFC4C15FBB(will play upfront with kuranyi)

Transfers reversed!

I reversed the following transfers:

thuram

ronaldinho

kalou

buffon

aguero

diogo

and im not sure if i delted others but i delted all transfer including these clubs:

barcelona

inter milan

juventus

as those clubs have the wrong managers.

i am now changing the pass and will ban those people wen it has been 24 hours after i warned them.

by the way i sent the barca manager a pm asking to leave and he replyed with this:

'

Sent: Wed 26th Mar 2008 11:41am GMT

Subject: hey mateRe:

I take you to candy shop! I buy you lollipop. You want lollipop. TADADADA. You make smile. I know all I want is you. Everyday when I wake up. I just want to see you, the love of my life. Oh please oh please I want you. I buy you lollipop. SING WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i said:

hey mate, please leave barca in my setup as it is an invite only setup and u r not invited

'

i mean !!!!!!!

Tevez joins Real Madrid - Nistlerooy back home

Carlos Tevez joined Real Madrid today for 7m and RVN.

messi-pic-18.jpg

(Above: Lionel Messi talking to Tevez who has now moved to Spain closer to his Argentinen mate)

managers comments: i am very happy to have tevez here, he has scored a number of goals in the premier league and is quite young. Van Nistlerooy served us well but this is a case of in with the new and out with the old. Man United and I have been in negoiations for other players aswell as Niks is interested in some of my squad and i am interested in some of his, i will not disclose any further information as of yet.

Real Madrid are interested in a number of players and will only disclose that they are after a center back and a winger, and posably another striker.

RuudReal205.jpg

(Above: Ruud preys for a good future at old trafford)

fabiocannavarofifa.jpg

(Above: will the Italian, Fabio Cannavaro stay in Madrid?)

I have reported 2 deals and funnily enough..chelsea is involved in both. The deal for Ibrahimovich and Ronaldhino are crazy. What on earth are the Barca and inter managers doing? I thought inter manager was suppose to be R.B.C:confused: . Funnily enough as well...the inter manager and the barca manager are unknown ppl who prob joined by guessing the setup pass or maybe someone in this setup has given it to them:rolleyes: . What is going on??? I though u said u werent gna deal with that dope in barca.:confused:. Steve...dont do these crazy deals...ur making this setup unfair...

i have reserched this and it turns out that

the barca stealer who wil be banned shortly and the inter stealer who will be banned tomorrow are both friends with xsteve and xsteve is doing crazy deals with them that they are accepting' date=' seems a bit to coincidencial.

and heres a list of managers that have tried to get in the setup before:

keith de silva - is also friend of xstev and inter manager ...[/b']

what i think is somehow xsteve must have multiple accounts and is using all of them somehow in this setup and doing good deals for his cheksea or he has given the password to his mates...

But then i saw Nickper (zaragoza manager) on xsteves friend list, another connection so i reserced this, turns out nickper is clean and is doing nothing wrong.

xsteve it just so happens that all the people geting into this setup is on your friends list and that guy who did manage barca is from Singapore as are you! so i think u better fess up or u will soon be banned yourself.

p.s. i have changed the pass now and told all the managers that arnt in the setup yet ao xsteve or any1 else it might be leaking it out cant tell mates.

this is very upseting as i gave xsteve the benefit of the doubt as he took a club i was gonna reserve for a friend. :mad::(:mad:

i am very disapointed

i don't know if this helps..

BUT i also doubted Xsteve to be the culprit u can ask him ...

yesterday i tricked the barca manager into admitting the fact that he was a FORUMMER ... i told him to come on SM forums coz i wanted to sell him RONALDO..

and then out of the BLUE Mr.XSTEVE comes here and posts asking me whether i wanna sell RONALDO ..

and this may seem strange but after that i told XSTEVE that i was trapping that barca manager by luring him with ronaldo and told him to come to the forums to negotiate.. and after that The BARCA guy didn't even REPLY to any of my PM's and just replied " I DON"T WANT RONALDO:eek: ".... so i told xSTEVE that "i know u r the BARCA MANAGER coz after i told u bout the trap the barca guy isn't replying"

guess what happens next? the after 2 mins THE BARCA guy replies saying " I M INTERESTED in RONALDO how much for him"

isn't this a bit too co-incidental??

i mean isn't this something more than CO-INCIDENCE???

Have a laugh mate. You're being stupid just cause I'm friends with them. I accepted them. So I guess that is wrong. Oh well. I would like to see your evidence. But I'm quiting. Cause you have reversed my xfers and those were not my sub accounts. Also, since you've not said I have a link to Juventus, who is then?

i have reserched this and it turns out that

the barca stealer who wil be banned shortly and the inter stealer who will be banned tomorrow are both friends with xsteve and xsteve is doing crazy deals with them that they are accepting' date=' seems a bit to coincidencial.

and heres a list of managers that have tried to get in the setup before:

keith de silva - is also friend of xstev and inter manager ...[/b']

what i think is somehow xsteve must have multiple accounts and is using all of them somehow in this setup and doing good deals for his cheksea or he has given the password to his mates...

But then i saw Nickper (zaragoza manager) on xsteves friend list, another connection so i reserced this, turns out nickper is clean and is doing nothing wrong.

xsteve it just so happens that all the people geting into this setup is on your friends list and that guy who did manage barca is from Singapore as are you! so i think u better fess up or u will soon be banned yourself.

p.s. i have changed the pass now and told all the managers that arnt in the setup yet ao xsteve or any1 else it might be leaking it out cant tell mates.

this is very upseting as i gave xsteve the benefit of the doubt as he took a club i was gonna reserve for a friend. :mad::(:mad:

i am very disapointed

PRECISELY JOSH!! this was exactly what i was hinting at when i wrote my message. But the thing is...i dint want to falsely accuse any1 because that will end up in me getting kicked out from the league. Thank god u have noticed this as well. I researched it as well..and i was discussing yesterday with Luke (FC Porto manager) on MSN about this matter and he said that i should tell u josh about this. Although i wanted to... again..i dint wanna falsely accuse some1..but now that u know...im relieved. i mean...who on earth could have guessed that pass?:eek:

I am very disappointed as well...the things some ppl do...to get gd players:rolleyes: :(

i don't know if this helps..

BUT i also doubted Xsteve to be the culprit u can ask him ...

yesterday i tricked the barca manager into admitting the fact that he was a FORUMMER ... i told him to come on SM forums coz i wanted to sell him RONALDO..

and then out of the BLUE Mr.XSTEVE comes here and posts asking me whether i wanna sell RONALDO ..

and this may seem strange but after that i told XSTEVE that i was trapping that barca manager by luring him with ronaldo and told him to come to the forums to negotiate.. and after that The BARCA guy didn't even REPLY to any of my PM's and just replied " I DON"T WANT RONALDO:eek: ".... so i told xSTEVE that "i know u r the BARCA MANAGER coz after i told u bout the trap the barca guy isn't replying"

guess what happens next? the after 2 mins THE BARCA guy replies saying " I M INTERESTED in RONALDO how much for him"

isn't this a bit too co-incidental??

i mean isn't this something more than CO-INCIDENCE???

lol...what a coincidence:rolleyes: