The League of Extraordinary Forumers

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers

Have a laugh mate. You're being stupid just cause I'm friends with them. I accepted them. So I guess that is wrong. Oh well. I would like to see your evidence. But I'm quiting. Cause you have reversed my xfers and those were not my sub accounts. Also' date=' since you've not said I have a link to Juventus, who is then?[/quote']

juventus is just a ranoom manager , well it looks that way, hes getting banned anyway, if u didnt do it, im just saying everything looks abit coincidential dsnt it, everything points to xsteve, and niks il offer that old deal to u again.

and i dnt mind if u quit, it'l be so hard to find a chelsea manager on the forums..... :rolleyes:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers Atletico Madrid Announce Jack Rubotham As New Manager Club News Diego Forlan Appointed As New Club Captain And The Passionate Ibanez Pablo Appo

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers ZARAGOZA STAR PLAYER "ALBERTO ZAPATER" is transfer LISTED-27M (Cash value only)

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers Kim Kallstrom Joins CSKA The Swedish midfielder Kim Kallstrom (above) signed a 2 year deal agreement with CSKA from Lyon. Kim stated that "Liverpoo

juventus is just a ranoom manager ' date=' well it looks that way, hes getting banned anyway, if u didnt do it, im just saying everything looks abit coincidential dsnt it, everything points to xsteve, and niks il offer that old deal to u again.

[b']and i dnt mind if u quit, it'l be so hard to find a chelsea manager on the forums..... :rolleyes:[/b]

Lol. well said:D :P

juventus is just a ranoom manager ' date=' well it looks that way, hes getting banned anyway, if u didnt do it, im just saying everything looks abit coincidential dsnt it, everything points to xsteve, and [b']niks il offer that old deal to u again[/b].

and i dnt mind if u quit, it'l be so hard to find a chelsea manager on the forums..... :rolleyes:

waht deal would ya offer me again?

I'm more then happy to leave. And sheva all you do is speak a load of ****. So fck off and go away.

somebody's getting ANGRY!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

wonder who it is??:P :p :P:p :P :p

sorry mate i got nothing against u personnally but the thing is I HATE CHEATERS... and if u ain't the culprit that maybe u r just running with HUGE BAD LUCK on ur side..

cheers

I'm more then happy to leave. And sheva all you do is speak a load of ****. So fck off and go away.

yea...because i was the only one speaking a load of **** eh? No1 else was accusing u...just me eh? Also im not so sure i can do tht... it would be nice if u can grow up and mind ur language...forums aren't a place where u can act tough...

yea...because i was the only one speaking a load of **** eh? No1 else was accusing u...just me eh? Also im not so sure i can do tht... it would be nice if u can grow up and mind ur language...forums aren't a place where u can act tough...

Act tough? Oh lol. Like I've nothing better to do. Seriously, get a life. Don't act like a moderator.

Act tough? Oh lol. Like I've nothing better to do. Seriously' date=' get a life. Don't act like a moderator.[/quote']

How did i act like a moderator?:confused: ....i said mind ur language because ur not spose to swear on the forums...there are younger people here and they don wanna see the rubbish u type...and i have a life...but thank you for your concern.;)

I honestly dont think u have nething better to do.:P

LADS LADS

Come on lads, josh as made a setup and before the season starts it is being ruined, at the end of the day josh as the power to sack ppl, if they arn't to be in the setup and josh ask them to leave please do if not josh as the power to remove u,

Troubles are over!

The barca manager has been sacked, the password has changed, the chelsea manager has left, the juve manager has left and the inter manager will be removed shortly, but before i sacked them,

the barca manager said:

on the forums u are close to catching the password culprit who leaked the pw but its not xsteve

(coincidence maybe?)

then the inter manager said:

on the forumz u are so cloze to catching the password culprit who leaked the pw but its not xsteve

(coincidence?)

well i told the inter manager to tell me who leaked it and if he dsnt tell me i will sack him staright away, and if he does i might consider him staying as R.B.C dsnt want the inter job no more.

still wont let me keeps saying smfa will not let u in this setup

Are u serious? tht is awfully weird:confused: . never had SMFA blocking me frm a setup. If i get the pass wrong...it usually says "INCORRECT PASSWORD"...i hope some1 can sort this out so we can have Ben back at tottenham.

Are u serious? tht is awfully weird:confused: . never had SMFA blocking me frm a setup. If i get the pass wrong...it usually says "INCORRECT PASSWORD"...i hope some1 can sort this out so we can have Ben back at tottenham.

just keeps saying the smfa will not let u in this league looks like im gna have to go back to the ronaldo (1)

still wont let me keeps saying smfa will not let u in this setup

well iv sorted this out

and it seems cos u tried switching accounts it auto baned u so i unbanned u and now u have to quit tottenham with your other account and join with the account u want.

okay guys lets try to kepp this match/transfer thread clean now without any spam like we have been doing.

LIVERPOOL TURN TO BRAZIL

Liverpools manager gazlad as signed two brazilians in Marques Chris the 30tr old brazilain cb signed from Lyon in a 4mill plus players deal, the other brazilian to arrive at liverpool is Da Silva Muniz Liedson the 30yr old brazilian striker signed from Sporting for a fee of 3.3mill plus player..

Harry Kewell has parted company with liverpool in an 8 million move to Stuttgart, sine the arrival of Anderson, kewell fell down the picking order and decided that he wanted to leave..

TORRES

IS

NOT

FOR

SALE.

The Gunners end long search for a striker.

arsenal_logo.jpg

After having a bid for Berbatov rejected and after seeing Klaas Jan Huntelaar join the portuguese giants Porto, Sheva set his sight on Lyon starlet Karim Benzema. He only found out this morning that the deal involving Barcelona and Lyon for the 20 year old striker, in fact didn't go through although newspaper reports reveal that they did yesterday. Soon after hearing the news this morning, Sheva launched a bid to sign the French striker. He was successful in landing the youngster but Gilberto and Van Persie made a short trip to France.

14203benzema.jpg

Will he do wonders at the Emirates?

2 new faces in Madrid!

Today it was confirmed that 2 new players have join Real Madrid in a attempted to strengthen the squad.

The first of the young signings was:

Urby Emanuelson - 3.3m, Drenthe, Cordina

250px-Urby_Emanuelson.jpg

(Above: Urby Emanuelson on the move to Spain)

managers comments: i feel that with Marcelo as a sub left back i didnt need Drenthe any more and i wish him well at his new club and with the leaving of Heinze, i needed a new left back, Urby Emanuelson.

the second siging was:

Andrea Barzagli - 3m, Heinze, Salgado

ANDREA%20BARZAGLI.jpg

(Above: Barzagli on his move to Madrid)

managers comments: i felt the need for another line in defence and Barzagli was our man. Heinze went to Italy in the deal but i think he will do well there and i wish him and Salgado all the best for the future.

Real Madrid also had a bid for French wonder-kid Benzema rejected as he chose to move to Arsenal instead, and Real Madrid pulled out of a deal in the last minute but do not want to discuss who with.