The League of Extraordinary Forumers

Daginator MCFC

Re: The League of Extraordinary Forumers

Ok i am a bit late but i will do this now.

stuttgarthome.jpgvfb-stuttgart-25789.jpgstuttgartaway.jpg

VFB Stuttgart bring in new manager.

VFB Suttgart have announced that Daniel Murphy is theere manager.After days of rumurs it has been announced that it is true.The whole thing was kept secret from the press as Daniel wanted to get his family over safely and without any press.Already Daniel has brought in Thiago Motta and Harry Kewell and has agreed a fee with Athletico Madrid for Ze Castro.With the first game tomorrow night against Juventus Daniel Murphy knows how important it is to get off to a winning start but it will be hard.More after news before the match tomorrow.

0,,11459720-EX,00.jpg(Waving goodbye to Atletico Madrid fans before signing a 3 year deal with VFB Stuttgart)

kewell_narrowweb__300x419,0.jpg(Getting ready for traning after signing a 5 year deal)

5894.jpg(Is joining for £8M)

GAZLAD GUTTED

Liverpools manager gazlad was said to be gutted as CSKA MOSKVA beat them for the services of Lyons KIM kallstrom, gazlad claimed that it looked like that moskva put a late bid in for kim as we have had bid in all day with no-one interested in him then out of the blue there was a bid,

Kim Kallstrom Joins CSKA

1091440352-soccer-uefa-european-championship-2008-qualifying-group-f-sweden-v.jpg

The Swedish midfielder Kim Kallstrom (above) signed a 2 year deal agreement with CSKA from Lyon. Kim stated that "Liverpool were after me but i preferred CSKA because i know i would have some playing time rather then in Liverpool me having to compete with Gerrard and company for a spot".

GAZLAD LOOKING FOR A WIN

Liverpools manager gazlad wants a win on sunday when they travel to the san siro to face gooners Milan, with a not bad start of the season with a win and a draw we will be looking to beat milan, as we want to keep up with the top two or before we know it they will be running away the the league..

Hope still alive for Real!

Real Madrdi have lost both of their first two matches but the manager says, hope is still alive!

Josh Dagnall: We havnt had the best start of the season but dont count us out yet, we can still get promoted with a bit of hard work and determination.

rio_ferdinand.jpg

(Above: Rio Ferdinand - the new captain in Madrid)

Breaking News

ben has had an argument with the board at tottenham and has left them.he has already got another job at inter milan currently at bottom of the table but hopefully can start winning and push back up the table.Ibrahimovich is not for sale.More Info Later

fcb.gif

Barceloan announce new manager

Barcelona have announced that they have managed to steal Daniel Murphy away from German side VFB Stuttgart.The new manager took charge of traning earlier on today and has stated that star strikers such as Henry and Ronaldinho are for sale but only if two 92+ strikers are offerd for each player.Ronaldinho is on the transfer list for £45M but that can be changed and Henry is on the transfer list for £35M.Eidur Gudjohnsen is also on the transfer list for £6M and there will be a few others on the transfer list.

thierry-henry-barcelona.jpg500px-Ronaldinho_11feb2007.jpg

These two players are available

Wanted players

Manager Daniel Murphy has stated that there are some players he wants to bring to the Nou Camp.These players are Fernando Torres,Ashely Young,Shunsuke Nakamura and Piotr Torchowski.Torres is Barcelona's main target and will part with Henry or Ronaldinho for him.

fernando-torres.jpg

He is Barcelonas main target

Here is what the new manager had to say

I am delighted to be the manager here.This is a great club and i am looking forward to managing the great players such as Messi,Toure,Bojan and many others.We are in a tought leaguebut i know we can win it.We have Chelsea in the next round of the cup and i want to win the cup and get promoted anfd we have the players to do it.Tomorrow is my first game in charge against German side Weder Bremen and i konw we can win it.

Milan 0-1 Arsenal

The gunners travelled to the San Siro for their first match of the season and emerged eventual winners in a hard fought game that ended 1-0. Cesc Fabregas bagged the only goal and also was awarded MoM for his great performance.

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

Gazlad's mighty Liverpool made a short trip to London to battle the gunnners. Micheal Carrick opened the scoring for Liverpool where he was allowed to bag an easy goal in a very big defensive mix up. When all hope seemed lost, Tomas Rosicky came up with an equaliser, two minutes from time to rescue a point for Arsenal. Rosicky was also awarded MoM.

Arsenal 1-1 Bayern Munchen

Manager-less Bayern travelled to the Emirates to take on the unbeaten gunners. The first half produced no goals, but 10 minutes after the restart, Emanuel Adebayor opened the scoring for Arsenal. Seven minutes from time, Miroslav Klose squared things up with a brilliant strike. Emanuel Adebayor bagged the MoM award.

Internazionale 0- 3 Arsenal

The Giuseppe Meazza filled up for the first round of the cup games as the unbeaten gunners made their way to Italy. Mathieu Flamini opened the scoring after 25 minutes. Adebayor doubled Arsenal's lead in the second half and Felipe Joao Moutinho rounded off a great win for the gunners. The MoM award went to Adebayor.

Manchester United 2-1 Arsenal

Arsenal failed to maintain their unbeaten record as they were beaten 2-1 in tight game at Old Trafford. Tomas Roicky put the gunners ahead after just 3 minutes but the Red Devils responded with two goals in each half. Paul Scholes and Javier Mascherano got on the scoresheet for United. The MoM award went to Javier Mascherano of United.

fcb.gif

Barcelona's new manager off to winning start

Barcelona got off to a winning start under there new manager Daniel Murphy.The final score was 1-0 to Barcelona.

Barcelona almost scored after just 6 minutes but Wiese saved a shot from Bojan from six yards.That was the only real chance of the first half.

The second half came and just 3 minutes into the second half Bojan should of scored but he blazed his shot over from 6 yards.Barcelona's goal came from Henry who came on for Bojan after 60 minutes.Henry's goal was a fantastic header.Weder Bremen almost got a late equaliser when Arshavin saw his shot cleared off the line by Abidal.

henry-barcelona.jpg

Got Barcelona's only goal and it was the winner

Transfer latest

Barcelona have made 3 signings since Daniel Murphy took over and these players were all wingers.The three players to sign were Shunsuke Nakamura from Celtic who signed for £9M from Celtic,the second player to sign was English youngster Ashely Young who joined From Astin Villa for £4.2M plus Jose Pinto and Eidur Gudjohnsen and the last player to join was German winger Piotr Torchowski signed for £12.3M from Hamburg SV.

There is also another winger on his way to Barcelona but the players name is being kept secret.

Ashley%20Young%20England-thumb.jpg91595.jpgPiotrTrochowski_566929.jpg

These players signed for a total of £25M

fcb.gif

Barcelona cup preview

Barcelona play Chelsea tonight in the second round of the cup tonight in the Camp Nou.The game kicks off at 8PM.Barcelona will be looking to put a run together after there win over Werder Bremen.Barcelona who are ahead of Chelsea in the league feel that they are the favourites to go through.Barcelona give new signing Ashely Young a debut on the right side of midfield.There is four youth team players in Barcelona's squad tonight.

Transfer News

Barcelona have made there fourth signing of the season.The new player they have signed is Swiss International Tranquillo Barnetta.He signed from Bayer Leverkusen for £5.5M plus Jose Edmilson and Santiago Ezquerro.He is on the bench tonight and will come on at some point tonight.

Barnetta.jpg

Signed a 3 year deal