Did SM go down??

The Original Gooner

Re: Did SM go down??

Heh, yes this a game.. And a few of us pays for it. And no, I dont care about the maintenance, do it of course, no probs, but when You are not able to set Your team, and not because You are a crappy manager but because You dont have all day sitting in front of SM, now thats annoying! I worked all day and the only time when I was able to set my teams was when SM maintenanced. Okay, no probs, they'll be back soon. And they did, opened the site again, but it was really slow.. The site is slow for days now, I think something must do about this because SM invites everyone to play here, but too much members now for the servers as I see.. So this is the problem here that the site was too slow, almost unaccesable, and not the maintenance was it. And if there is sg wrong with the speed, and as we all see that tons of us were not able to set their teams, Shels right: the results should be reversed and arrange them again later. But no offence, just my oppinion about the whole thing.

Didn't read the thread, but read a few posts lol, but are people actually moaning?

It went down for no more than a minute at a time. When it did I just relaxed and watched SkySportsNews, a refreshed the page every 15 seconds or so. Although this was at 6ish, I've been at football training from 6:30 to 8:30 so don't know what happened then. But it only went down for about 3 times.

Edit: Ok I see some people are moaning about not being able to select their teams. This happened to me before, and as a result I couldn't submit teams for about 10 or so of my teams. It happens, get over it. Ok it's the cup, but I think what some of you are forgetting - it's only a game.

This Is Not About SM Doin Maintenence or About The Site Been Slowish*, As Some Poeple Seem To Be Posting On..

But I Couldn't Access Even The Forum Because of Speed* Till Half 7 or So & From About 25 To 8 To 8 i Got Tactics On 2 Teams Done {Half Done} Franticaly Trying To Load Up SM Dozans of Times To Do Other Teams. {No luck} {That Leaves The Game Unplayable For 2+ Hours On My Side Anyway..}

If It Was Like This ALL The Time Everyone Here Not Complaning Would Be Giving Out Aswell, It's Just That Some of Us Couldn't/Didn't Do Tactics This Morning Not Anticipating SM Were Gona Start Maintenence & The Site Be Slow

Noting I Can Do Now, It's Up To SM B) Whatever They Decide They Decide

Gone to decent speed now, but I'm guessing because not much people using it?

Anyway, now it doesn't make too much difference to me as I've quit most of my GC's as I'm going to be mega busy.

Glad to see speed back to normal and hopefully everybody did manage to do their tactics on time ;)

All you managers moaning its actually your own faults .:P

Web sites can go down anytime ,nobody is immune you shouldnt be so presumptious that it happens to everyone else but not on SM after all most that are moaning know it does its not the first and wont be the last .

Correct me if i am wrong but its Monday so just cup games ,

Correct me if im wrong again but that means it is Standard setups .

Correct me if i am wrong again but the last time any of these teams played was saturday .

Correct me if i am wrong again seems ive checked your thread dates but all you moaners logged on site Sunday ( yesterday ) .:D

Correct me if i am wrong again but you would know on Sunday if you had a cup match tonight .

Correct me if im wrong again but nobody is complaining on here they couldnt do their teams last night so must have been ok.

Correct me if im wrong again but surely you could have done these cup games yesterday seems you would know injuries,suspensions ,fitness etc and change these players and do your teams for tonight seems SM do not restrict you just doing it on match day just like I DID because i logged in on Sunday just like you moaners with no probs, did all my 14 custom teams and 5 standard cup teams for tonight without a struggle .

Correct me if im wrong but wasnt i the more sensible of all seems i did the important parts first when on SM.

So im not as Crazy as some thinks.:D:P:)

Was Gona Post "Answers" To Your Correct Me If I'm Wrong Scenarios There Bones But Not Gona Start Tit For Tat Convo,

Not Everyone Can Come Here On Sunday, I Was Here Briefly To Do Custom Teams, Just Got Them Done In Time & Then This Morn Checked Results From Last Nights Games,

I Had Not Anticiapted When I Got Home At Half 6 That SM Were Doin Unschuduled Maintenence/Work Etc That Was Preventing Thousands From Doin In Game Related Activities..

As For Most People, They Would Have Got In From Work Exspecting To Do There Teams & Were Unable To Do So.

For Everyoners Info Standard Setups Or Otherwise Poeple Still Pay To Create Them Setups, So Wether There Standard or Gold, League or Cup It Should Be No Different.

I've NO Problim With SM For Whatever Decision They Make, It Went Against Me The Last Time A Reversal of Database Occured & I Got On With It, I'll Do The Same This Time If It's Reversed or Isn't

Just For Everyones Info After Chekcing Some Results From Tonights Games Its On My Interests If The Game Goes On As Normal With Only, 3 GC Matches With First Teamers Getting Tired {Lost 1 Won 2}

Lost In 2 Quarter Finals & Won 1 Cup Final In Standard

Even Steven I Rekons,

I Had Not Anticiapted When I Got Home At Half 6 That SM Were Doin Unschuduled Maintenence/Work Etc That Was Preventing Thousands From Doin In Game Related Activities..

' date='[/quote']

SM would not have been doing work on maintenence in that kind, the server problably just went down and then they would have been working there as... off to fix it.

we have all been playing SM long enough to know they dont knock the server down at those times to add updates or do some maintanence.

The above is why I posted on this thread asking people why they are slamming SM, as its out of there control.

imagine your PC just crashing like they do, would it be your fault? would you be happy if you was at work or something and the PC crashed and you got slammed for it?

The above isnt at you Shels I mean this thread in general... its a little daft, people can get annoyed of course but blaming SM is stupid imo

Was Gona Post "Answers" To Your Correct Me If I'm Wrong Scenarios There Bones But Not Gona Start Tit For Tat Convo' date='

Not Everyone Can Come Here On Sunday, I Was Here Briefly To Do Custom Teams, Just Got Them Done In Time & Then This Morn Checked Results From Last Nights Games,[/quote']

Correct me if i am wrong but one of my correct me scenarios was taken from times from threads posted on forum by you moaners so you just didnt do sunday teams go off and come back in morning for results,you all came on forum and replied to threads ;) ,so it is a matter of priorities like i pointed out in another correct me scenario.:D

Last time it happened i lost all my cup games but one ,like now it wasnt SM fault because it wasnt a planned schedule maintainance that over ran ,it was a unforseen one that took a lot of time to find and fix solution .

So i go by the live and learn if i dont want it happening to me again ,changed my priorities ,wonder how many on Forum now while everythings running ok have bothered to do any Tuesday nights cup games first instead of replying to threads going on chat etc,mine all done.

By the way mate my Scenarios is just a bit of humour showing all complaining the time was in your hands to do your teams in advance ,yes i know many dont but again these have to accept its there decision on where they put their priorities when comming on SM .:)

• 6 months later...