Graphics Request Thread

BenReado

Re: Want a new signature... Get one here!

seems i ask to be told when i will be able to request sig's not to flood you in with sig requests and then people just ask anyway im gonna put it out there cos no one wait's.

Could i have one just with R.B.C written in the middle with michael zullo on right and Robin Van persie on left.\

I don't care about background but maybe the emirates.

Nick..... I know it's not what you asked for but I decided to try something different............. Jeeez he hit's that ball hard....:D :D Hope you like it:D :D

Ronaldo2Justice.png

Justice:cool:

I really don't want to sound offensive to either Ben or Eddie but in my opinion i think this is the best sig made so far. Well done mate. :)

I really don't want to sound offensive to either Ben or Eddie but in my opinion i think this is the best sig made so far. Well done mate. :)

Thanks mate glad everyone liked it just so as you know I have not made signatures for a long while now but used to belong to an american GFX design site were designers used to battle each other so the competion was good for advancing your skills plus I have a lot of signatures (not football related) that need homes so I may do a thread where you can pick one you like?

Hopefully my sigs will get better as I shake of the rust :D I just wished the background was the same colour when people qoute the original post... as it looks poo with a different background please dont qoute the thread with the Sig in it B)

Thanks mate glad everyone liked it just so as you know I have not made signatures for a long while now but used to belong to an american GFX design site were designers used to battle each other so the competion was good for advancing your skills plus I have a lot of signatures (not football related) that need homes so I may do a thread where you can pick one you like?

Hopefully my sigs will get better as I shake of the rust :D I just wished the background was the same colour when people qoute the original post... as it looks poo with a different background please dont qoute the thread with the Sig in it B)

i was a member of darkfusiondesigns mate. Don't know if you've heard of it, but we used to make sigs for a living kind of. I just don't have the time for it anymore as I was certain I was happy with it before finishing one.

Jakool Designs was the site i was on a while back now it was cool possibly the best all we did was make sigs there was some gifted people on there much better than me...B)

Kevin what was your request? Wayne's world sig?

nah i changed it to Liverpool, but if youve started it i would love to see it

Ben how do you do that? ;)

Your great if you have any time cpould you do me a signature i'll shot you the layout

Background: St andrew's

Zarate-----------Birmingham Badge---------------Mcfadden

Do it in your own time if you can't do it because your to busy taht will be ok

Thnx

~matt

Would it be possible if someone could make me a Leeds United and Sunderland sig (strange I know). With Jermaine Beckford and Kenywne Jones along with small leeds and sunderland team badges. It's just that would be my perfect sig and I don't have the programs to make one for myself.