Graphics Request Thread

BenReado

Re: Want a new signature... Get one here!

Ben how do you do that? ;)

Your great if you have any time cpould you do me a signature i'll shot you the layout

Background: St andrew's

Zarate-----------Birmingham Badge---------------Mcfadden

Do it in your own time if you can't do it because your to busy taht will be ok

Thnx

~matt

You might aswell copy my sig if you want that mate lol.

Just a note to say i am back home, and can start making sigs again. I can see we have had other people come in and help, so thanx to them:) B) .

Also a note to justice : your sigs are deffo the best on the forums so far... well done:D ;)

I have been keeping up with the forums (sorta) using my new phone - the n73 (thank god!!!:D;) )

Just a note to say i am back home' date=' and can start making sigs again. I can see we have had other people come in and help, so thanx to them:) B) .

Also a note to justice : your sigs are deffo the best on the forums so far... well done:D ;)

I have been keeping up with the forums (sorta) using my new phone - the n73 (thank god!!!:D;) )[/quote']

Thanks m8 I aim to please:D I have a list of requests attached to my sig if you want one feel free:D

very nice sig mate. You're welcome to join the sig makers team full time

Also note no sigs made from me for 3 weeks :eek: because i have my SAT's

Poo another delay lol! But its an video animated sig and so I will wait, I would have to anyway :)

Good luck in those SAT's Ben :)

Sorted:cool:

dAREDEVILGrafLon.png

Cheers Justice :) Will be uploadining it soon :P

Have another request' date=' Im a sig whore ;)

---------------------------------------------

Would like to request a sig from the new makers :)

I would like something like the below sig but I would like it to be more red and black and have a picture of Dante from Devil May Cry faded into it, if possibly with the fuzzy effects. But alot of tribal effects and detail etc would be cool hehe.

I also want it to look darker as the below banner is actually pretty light lol.

[img']http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z264/Dan_Payne/SlayerSig.jpg[/img]

I ask alot ;) Could it also have a black border lol! :D

Just go crazy, im sure that it will be great whoever steps up :D

One of my mates who happens to live 3 doors down from me makes amazing sigs and avatars in my opinion. And he said he would be happy to make a couple for some of my mates on the forum. He makes them very quickly and usually gets through 2 or 3 a day when he isn't busy. So if you want him to make you one then give me a PM or make a post on this thread. Although he has said that he only wants it to be based around a single player and that there is no need to post pictures as he will get all that himself.

I will go around to his place after tea and show you some of his work if you would like?? :)

One of my mates who happens to live 3 doors down from me makes amazing sigs and avatars in my opinion. And he said he would be happy to make a couple for some of my mates on the forum. He makes them very quickly and usually gets through 2 or 3 a day when he isn't busy. So if you want him to make you one then give me a PM or make a post on this thread. Although he has said that he only wants it to be based around a single player and that there is no need to post pictures as he will get all that himself.

I will go around to his place after tea and show you some of his work if you would like?? :)

Sounds Good:)