Graphics Request Thread

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before making any Request on this forum please check out the Graphics Guidelines. When you make a request please give as much detail as possible to ensure the sig makers make your sig how you want it

Re: Graphics Request Thread Here's a couple of designs. Didn't know whether the border looked rubbish or not so choose which ever!

Re: Want a new signature... Get one here! Had a quick go' date=' couldnt find a decent pic of him in the home kit though. [img']http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9633/irelandm.png[/img] Its not gre

Re: Want a new signature... Get one here!

I am happy with my sig at the moment, but could someone maybe make a sig with all my GC team's badges in it? I just want to see what it would look like. I think mines looks good at the moment with all my teams names and GCs and then the bit about Dunfermline at the bottom but would anyone like to try and do something experimental with my GC teams?

Maybe that could be the next brief in the GFX thread Ben? That would sort the men from the boys ;)

i have created aa sig but dont know how to get it on to the forums. How do i do this?

sorry i dont know but if your not doing anyones signature please would you be able to do mine :) if u havent seen what i wanted it was a manchester united badge in the background then cristiano ronaldo with the premiership football and bojan trying to tackle him then on the top right hand corner i would like 'cutters'. hope you can make it for me ill rep u if u do ;)

Here is my 1st attempt at a sig if anyone wants to use it then please feel free

i will add names to the sig if u wish

What do people think is it good' date=' bad or not worth being on the forum????

[img']http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm288/kyle999_2008/ChelseaLampardandRickyC.jpg[/img]

m8 i was wondering how you make a signature? i dont really know what you need to do could you help me as i would like to try to make a sig by myself :o

Liverpool99' date=' quite good for your first attempt but you have to be more careful cutting out.

Like I said I was of all day so I have made quite a few.

I'm uploading them now, I'll have them up in 5 minutes.[/quote']

Cheers m8 just a 5 minute job really next time will take more care with cutting out but does it look ok 4 a 5 minute job