Graphics Request Thread

BenReado

Re: Want a new signature... Get one here!

I'm gonna make sigs too , so i u have any preferences just ask me but remember that I'm making sigs for GFX Cup , so every week , the first on my list is that image and only after that is yours , so u should better start from this week-end because i've just finished the signature for this week .:D

I'm gonna make sigs too ' date=' so i u have any preferences just ask me but remember that I'm making sigs for GFX Cup , so every week , the first on my list is that image and only after that is yours , so u should better start from this week-end because i've just finished the signature for this week .:D[/quote']

Why don't you make a sig for no-one on the other post so it's good practise for the GFX Cup????!!!!!!!!????

Thanks

Kyle Turner

do u wanna see here my GFX Cup ?

I tough that I'm not alowed to show it till the poll is closed ' date=' anyway , my logo is one of the best from there (more than 10 votes :D)[/quote']

I mean why don't you make a random player one and let people c wot ur sigs look like:o

Thanks

Kyle Turner