Graphics Request Thread

BenReado

Re: Want a new signature... Get one here!

Quality Sig MIR' date=' But.... If this wasn't made for anyone it should really be on other thread. Class though.

Thanks

Kyle Turner[/quote']

what do u mean ?

do u wanna PM u with my GFX Cup sig ?

What? There is another thread for your sigs like the lightning one. it's called "Signature Design Feedback"

Post them if you want opinions on there mate.

Thanks

Kyle Turner

:confused: :confused: :confused::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

but u told me to post here a signature :confused::rolleyes:

Somebody waned a Ronaldinho sig' date=' I'm still working on it but you can use it as it is for now :)

[img']http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3996/ronaldinhobarcelonajl1.jpg[/img]

Can i have one too please' date=' smthg with Ronaldinho and Barca.[/quote']

here's the answer , anyway , I'm bored because there isn't anybody to ask for more sigs:(

maybe i'm from romania and i don't know english , but don't u guys think that joecut111's signature text :

my best sig made by me
is wrong ?

and joecut :

You'r losing your time because usualy forumers want a special one , not some usual

maybe i'm from romania and i don't know english ' date=' but don't u guys think that joecut111's signature text : is wrong ?

and joecut :

You'r losing your time because usualy forumers want a special one , not some usual[/quote']

m8 ive been making these for the past 2 days and my cutting or sig making might not be as good as you lot think but im trying to make sigs for people if they need them :rolleyes:

m8 ive been making these for the past 2 days and my cutting or sig making might not be as good as you lot think but im trying to make sigs for people if they need them :rolleyes:

OK, I'm not being mean or anything here, but your sigs aren't very good. Nobody is going to want that United one when they could ask me or MIR or Ben or xxArsenalxx or Eddie or Nick Justice to do a customized one. Now use the proper thread please.

Also MIR, if English isn't one of your natural languages I have to say, your very good at it :)

OK' date=' I'm not being mean or anything here, but your sigs aren't very good. Nobody is going to want that United one when they could ask me or MIR or Ben or xxArsenalxx or Eddie or Nick Justice to do a customized one. Now use the proper thread please.

Also MIR, if English isn't one of your natural languages I have to say, your very good at it :)[/quote']

well i dont really care what other people think of my sigs but at least i can make them i can get better but just somebody needs to tell me. as on msn i got told but only to do the basics and ill use the thread kk ;)

well i dont really care what other people think of my sigs but at least i can make them i can get better but just somebody needs to tell me. as on msn i got told but only to do the basics and ill use the thread kk ;)

Oh right Joe. Ill make it real simple for you. This thread is for posting sigs for people that have REQUESTED a signature. If you are not posting a sig made for a person' date=' it shouldnt be posted here at all. If you want feedback on the sig you made, you should post it on this thread----> Signature Design Feedback. Sigs that arent made to fit requests should not be posted here. By all means, if someone requests a sig, take up the request, make a sig and post here. Otherwise don't.

Thank You