Graphics Request Thread

BenReado

Re: Want a new signature... Get one here!

could i get a man city one with elano or maybe petrov on it?

thanks

Actually Nick Gilardino, joz asked earlier, and then refined his choice for the signature. Anyway, we are just working our way through the waiting list. And in response to Birmingham City, i am helping Benreado out because he is so inundated with requests for signatures.

Ok' date=' I've got a lot to do and these are my priority for today:

- [b']Ross_DAFC[/b]

- Eclipse

- Toggs

Others will probably not be made today. I would also like to thank eddie who is willing to help me out as my schedule is so busy. If you prefer mine or prefer eddies, please make a note when replying cas if not they could be made by either of us.

sorry but i completely forgot yesterday :o , I'll do them today, promise ;):D

Eddie or Ben i was wonnderin if you could tell me round about whenmine will be done not rushing you or nothing just askin :)

ummmm, did you post aftert welshman:confused: ?? i think you did, which means you are next in line. It should be ready by tommorow ;)

Why are you making siggy's now?

He is making siggys because he is trying to help Ben out and take a little work load off him. I think what hes doing is very good...and very helpful. What about you?:rolleyes:. He is doing a good job IMO.

Well done Eddie, im going to rep you. As for Ben i still cant.lol:p :o

He is making siggys because he is trying to help Ben out and take a little work load off him. I think what hes doing is very good...and very helpful. What about you?:rolleyes:. He is doing a good job IMO.

Well done Eddie' date=' im going to rep you. As for Ben i still cant.lol:p :o[/quote']

Yes, he tolded me that earlier.

:mad: :mad: ok birmingham, your really starting to get on my nerves and im sure everyone else's who do you think you are, ben and eddy and trying to help people and your saying that, he is trying to help you stop being so arrogant and ungratefull.

These sigs arent easy to make i used to make them, you also have to pay for it if you dont get the free trail.

I know this is of topic but you are also getting on mine and my freinds nerves thinking you are good because you have 1k of posts, when half of the time half of them aren't longer then one line!:mad:

A while ago sparky was talking about someone having alot of posts and you butted in thinking you wre good because of how many you have then sparky turned round and said something like " yes but his are more than one sentence" and tbh you are getting on my nerves im sick of your arrogance and cannot believe you are complaining when someone is helping you!

im sure both these people have better things to do.:mad: :mad: :mad:

i dont care if people dont like this post i speak my mind.

On a brighter note, well done ben and i think your name is eddy for helping people and you both get my rep! if eddy is a forumer.

:mad: :mad: ok birmingham' date=' your really starting to get on my nerves and im sure everyone else's who do you think you are, ben and eddy and trying to help people and your saying that, he is trying to help you stop being so arrogant and ungratefull.

These sigs arent easy to make i used to make them, you also have to pay for it if you dont get the free trail.

I know this is of topic but you are also getting on mine and my freinds nerves thinking you are good because you have 1k of posts, when half of the time half of them aren't longer then one line!:mad:

A while ago sparky was talking about someone having alot of posts and you butted in thinking you wre good because of how many you have then sparky turned round and said something like " yes but his are more than one sentence" and tbh you are getting on my nerves im sick of your arrogance and cannot believe you are complaining when someone is helping you!

On a brighter note, well done ben and i think your name is eddy for helping people and you both get my rep! if eddy is a forumer.[/quote']

Orite easy there mate:p :P:o .

:mad: :mad: ok birmingham' date=' your really starting to get on my nerves and im sure everyone else's who do you think you are, ben and eddy and trying to help people and your saying that, he is trying to help you stop being so arrogant and ungratefull.

On a brighter note, well done ben and i think your name is eddy for helping people and you both get my rep! if eddy is a forumer.[/quote']

WOW:eek: :eek:

you really were speaking your mind eh.... well done for it, lol. I dont mind Birmingham City,he isn't really getting on my nerves. Oh, and yeah, i am a forumer;) :D

I would just like to give a big thank you to all the forumers who have repped me because I made them a siggy:D . I would also like to thank the forumers who repped me even though i hadn't made them a siggy :) :)

You deserve every rep you get :D , you've been a great help ;)

You deserve every rep you get :D ' date=' you've been a great help ;)[/quote']

Yepp i dont really need a siggy, so there is no point in me troubling you guys when i have a pretty decent one:o . And Eddy uve done a great job. I rep ppl who deserve it so u and Ben deserve the little rep i can offer:D. I'll try to rep Ben when i can.:P

Calm down, the only reason i want Ben to do it is because there alot smaller and clearer than Eddies.

And if im getting on peoples nerves, live with it Tudor.