Graphics Request Thread

BenReado

Re: Want a new signature... Get one here!

Calm down' date=' the only reason i want Ben to do it is because there alot smaller and clearer than Eddies.

And if im getting on peoples nerves, live with it Tudor.[/quote']

Why do you have to put people down? even though eddie says he doesn't mind doesnt meen its, why do you have to basically say eddy is rubbish which he isnt! his sigs are better then you could do, lets see you make these sigs for about 15 people a day, lets see if you like it when im arrogant to you lets see if you like it if i say your rubbish eh?:mad:

I bet you have made eddy feel bad even if he says he isnt, i can see eddy is a very nice man even if i dont know him.

if it was me you had set that to then i would be alot more angry then i am now.

I dont see why you had to say that where hundreds of people can see, you could of nicely pmed Ben and said that without getting eddy down.:mad:

and i say it again, eddie and ben are doing a superb!

well done lads

Why do you have to put people down? even though eddie says he doesn't mind doesnt meen its' date=' why do you have to basically say eddy is rubbish which he isnt! his sigs are better then you could do, lets see you make these sigs for about 15 people a day, lets see if you like it when im arrogant to you lets see if you like it if i say your rubbish eh?:mad:

I bet you have made eddy feel bad even if he says he isnt, i can see eddy is a very nice man even if i dont know him.

if it was me you had set that to then i would be alot more angry then i am now.

I dont see why you had to say that where hundreds of people can see, you could of nicely pmed Ben and said that without getting eddy down.:mad:

and i say it again, eddie and ben are doing a superb!

well done lads[/quote']

Im not saying Eddies rubbish, im saying i like the way Ben makes them, there alot smaller/clearer.

Actually Nick Gilardino' date=' joz asked earlier, and then refined his choice for the signature. Anyway, we are just working our way through the waiting list. And in response to Birmingham City, i am helping Benreado out because he is so inundated with requests for signatures.[/quote']

yea ok my bad, so do you know when you will start myn mate? (dont mind who does it)

Thanks from now and I don't care if u finish it this week or next week ' date='you can make it when u have time ,I just wanna ask u to add some effects for the t-shirt:D[/quote']

and try to make the main picture smaller because it's very big

Hi BenReado

If you have enough time, could you please create for me a signature with a picture of Anfield as the background, the Liverpool badge, and Peter Crouch. Im not fussed about whereabouts they are on the sig, just as long as they are on. Also, take your time, Im in no hurry, do other ones before mine if you wish, I know that the demand for these has been very high. Either Eddie or BenReado can do it, but I think BenReado might prefer to do it ;) If you want me to supply pictures, I will, but use any pictures which you think will work best.

i think the guy thats helping u is doin mine but i would like it if u cud do it instead i asked ages ago if i cud av:

a pic of Upton park with dean ashton and ferdinand on it but ive changed my mind can i av 1 that has this on it ????

background:

a pic of wembley?

pics on right:

beckham_david051008getty.jpg

on left:

Defoe,%20Jermain.jpeg

england logo in middle

and in red rittin Nick Justice at the bottum ???? plz m8 ??

I think both are very good but I think Eddie Uses Paint? and Reado uses Photoshop? Could be wrong but I used to do the Photoshop sigs. When I had £70 spare ;)

Well my photoshop isn't 100% legal :P:D ,

your "illegal" sig along with Ross' will be ready soon. Although It's not the best I've done I'm afraid, but only because i can't find a decent font for Eclipse. Ad also I've had to slightly change the sig size because it looked really stretched before.

And Ross, the problem with yours is fitting in the massive slogan without making it look tacky. I've given the sig a slight hint of blue, but What color would you like the slogan in.

Well my photoshop isn't 100% legal :P:D ' date='

your "illegal" sig along with Ross' will be ready soon. Although It's not the best I've done I'm afraid, but only because i can't find a decent font for Eclipse. Ad also I've had to slightly change the sig size because it looked really stretched before.

And Ross, the problem with yours is fitting in the massive slogan without making it look tacky. I've given the sig a slight hint of blue, but What color would you like the slogan in.[/quote']

Hmm I've always tried to find the same font as the MEGADETH logo? Is there one?

Hmm I've always tried to find the same font as the MEGADETH logo? Is there one?

do you know what the font is called? The only problem with photoshop is it doesn't have the font style listed just the name of the font. So to find it I'd have to try out about 500 fonts :eek: