Graphics Request Thread

BenReado

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Want a new signature... Get one here!

Could i have a sig with Wayne Rooney on the left, Michael Carrick on the right and Man Utd badge in the middle. I would like "United_51" under the Man Utd badge. The font i want to use is on Dafont and is called Birth of A Hero. I want the colours to be Red,Black and White. I would like a Old Trafford backgroud .

Cheers

Could i have a sig with Wayne Rooney on the left' date=' Michael Carrick on the right and Man Utd badge in the middle. I would like "United_51" under the Man Utd badge. The font i want to use is on Dafont and is called Birth of A Hero. I want the colours to be Red,Black and White. I would like a Old Trafford backgroud .

Cheers[/quote']

I did this one, as most of these are now ignored.

waynersign.png

Ryan mate' date=' if you could, could you do me an assassins creed 2 sig with this pic:

[img']http://www.beefjack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/assassins-creed-2.jpg[/img]

with like a whiteish and cool bluey background along the lines of this?

signature-backgrounds.jpg

Cheers if you can

Sam :)

Yes Tom, I only make sigs for people if I'm asked personally.

Like Sam, no problem :P

Please could you make me a sig of the city of manchester stadium as the background with stephen ireland on one side and robinho on the other side and the words "the future is blue in the middle," in a cool font. Could you also put the name prikee in small letters in the bottom left hand corner. Message me if you need any more info. Thanks Prikee!