Graphics Request Thread

BenReado

Re: Want a new signature... Get one here!

eddie thanks for the signature i appriciate it but theres 1 problem i dont know how to put it in the sig?

oh ok. um copy this link:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9...nimatedbw2.gif

and then go to edit signature. There is a bit down the bottom that says upload signature picture. paste the link in the url bar down there. That should work......

Sorry about the long delay guys but I'm finding it really hard to make ones different to my standard ones. Here they are for now but i understand fully if you would like it changed or choose not to use it.

Eclipse:

megadethsigyd5.png

Ross:

whiteifitgoessigdi2.png

Birmingham City:

birminghamcsigyl2.png

I'll just apologize again for the first two because I know they aren't that great. The truth is I can only really make the standard type like the Birmingham one. So I won't be offended if you chose not to use it, or would like it edited.

Sorry about the long delay guys but I'm finding it really hard to make ones different to my standard ones. Here they are for now but i understand fully if you would like it changed or choose not to use it.

Eclipse:

megadethsigyd5.png

Ross:

whiteifitgoessigdi2.png

Birmingham City:

birminghamcsigyl2.png

I'll just apologize again for the first two because I know they aren't that great. The truth is I can only really make the standard type like the Birmingham one. So I won't be offended if you chose not to use it' date=' or would like it edited.[/quote']

Cheers Mate Love it :D

here is the sig that i made for cm.9. It was kinda hard to make it look like they were challenging for the ball. So if you want it changed or you dont use it i will understand. I hope you like it:

torresandmessivu9.jpg

the direct link to the image is:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5567/torresandmessivu9.jpg

Why is the a pic of Messi on a Liverpool siggy?:confused:

because tahts what he asked me to do. He sent me a PM about what he wanted in his siggy and he said: " i would like a liverpool badge in the backround then either side could i have torres and lionel messi challenging for the ball and in the top corner CM 9"

is that ok with you?

because tahts what he asked me to do. He sent me a PM about what he wanted in his siggy and he said: " i would like a liverpool badge in the backround then either side could i have torres and lionel messi challenging for the ball and in the top corner CM 9"

is that ok with you?

Yes, it's just wierd him habing Lional Messi in a liverpool siggy when he has nothing to do with the club :P

here is the sig that i made for cm.9. It was kinda hard to make it look like they were challenging for the ball. So if you want it changed or you dont use it i will understand. I hope you like it:

torresandmessivu9.jpg

the direct link to the image is:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5567/torresandmessivu9.jpg

cheers m8 how do i put it in my name ?

Yes' date=' it's just wierd him habing Lional Messi in a liverpool siggy when he has nothing to do with the club :P[/quote']

lol it aint a full on liverpool siggy its my 2 favourite players n my favourite club