Brazilian Stars

immy

Re: Brazilian Stars

:) I have kardec in most my teams as he is banging the goals in at the moment,,,,24 app's for Vasco(17 starts)this season, and 8 goals 2 assts,, expecting him to reach high 80's before long,, haven't heard if any euro clubs trailing him at the moment, has anyone???

Yes Guilherme at cruzerio also another favourite,,,both good investments as surely one will get picked up soon, and both about same price, allan kardec is on the DB ,but he has a 2 barrel sirname ,,try typing in vasco ,,, you will find him if no one else in your set up hasent pinched him already,, just go to real clubs,, then brazil ,, then vasco ,,, to be sure,,:)

Just to point out that renato augusto ,,make sure you get the guy from flamengo , the augusto spelled with a C in it as there are a couple of renato's about. HE is very good and has been compared to KAKA, and has been widely linked with summer move to Milan. Also another lad that should get a mention is Honorato EDERSON,,, this lad is 22, plays currently for Nice, he is able to play either foot, and has already signed for Lyon,, will move in summer. On db rated 88 at mo , but should go up. Also was Renatinho used more as winger last season as i have noticed he only got 3 goals in 23 app's. ?????

• 1 month later...