Ben's New setup - Ideas anyone...

BenReado

Re: Ben's New setup - Ideas anyone...

lol.

sry.

i just counted up the player' date=' so that if Sao Paulo gets into Div1, that River also gets there.

U don't need to tell me how to build up a team, believe me i got enough experience with that.[/quote']

I'm sure you do..the point I was making (I apologise in advance if I misunderstood) was that it seemed to be implied that in order to afford all the cash needed to buy all those superstars it was better to be in Div 1 to get the cash together quicker and also maybe have Real Madrids stadium too to make things easier. :confused:

Like i said i won't have time to read through it all so can someone please some up the layout so i can make it as soon as possible,

all I've been told are Sao Paulo swapping for Real Madrid. Is that correct...

So if someone could let me know if there are any other changes ;)

I'm sure you do..the point I was making (I apologise in advance if I misunderstood) was that it seemed to be implied that in order to afford all the cash needed to buy all those superstars it was better to be in Div 1 to get the cash together quicker and also maybe have Real Madrids stadium too to make things easier. :confused:

Div 1 wouldn't be necessary TBH, but if you check out Sao Paulo and River, you will see that it will be very dificult for them to get their national players together. River has hardly any decent player they could trade away (unlike most european clubs) and same goes for Sao Paulo.

So if Sao Paulo get Real, i'd like to swap River for Inter

The only swap is Sao Paulo to Real Madrid rite,

any swaps in teams or League changes i need to know now.

This setup will be made at 7:30 no matter what so please just note down changes (if any) you want, now!!!

Is the Stadium size per division a good idea, or should i do it on the world rankings, eg, Barzil, Arentina, Italy Div 1 etc...

Need to know now...

The only swap is Sao Paulo to Real Madrid rite' date='

any swaps in teams or League changes i need to know now.

This setup will be made at 7:30 no matter what so please just note down changes (if any) you want, now!!!

Is the Stadium size per division a good idea, or should i do it on the world rankings, eg, Barzil, Arentina, Italy Div 1 etc...

[b']Need to know now...[/b]

I like the ranking idea.

And Sao Paulo are swapping for Real Madrid and River Plate are swapping for Inter Milan. :)

Well the rankings idea wouldnt be too fair would it. That could see lower teams like Turkey and other teams dropping down to div 2 when we cant afford that at all because i for example have a very small stadium. If i drop down to div 2. My 50500 stadium will prob fill up with around 35000 people and my team not being the best in the league:p ....i cant really afford that. Neither can the other teams that could suffer my fate:D

Well the rankings idea wouldnt be too fair would it. That could see lower teams like Turkey and other teams dropping down to div 2 when we cant afford that at all because i for example have a very small stadium. If i drop down to div 2. My 50500 stadium will prob fill up with around 35000 people and my team not being the best in the league:p ....i cant really afford that. Neither can the other teams that could suffer my fate:D

good point there... How abouts we do the other layout, but have 4 teams relegated so the big teams like Brazil, Argentina, Italy, etc can get promoted after a season.

Division 1

Scotland

Portugal

Turkey & Columbia

Ireland & Romania

Ivory Coast and Cameroon

Sweden

France

Croatia

Uruguay & Paraguay

Russia & Israel

Division 2

Mexico

Spain

Italy

England

Brazil

Germay

Argentina

Czech

Ghana & Nigeria

Holland

I'm making the setup like this now, so if there's anything wrong speak very quickly.

This correct:

Division 1

Celtic

CSKA Moskva

Chelsea

Manchester City

Fenerbahçe

FC Porto

IFK Göteborg

Lyon

Villarreal

Dinamo Zagreb

Division 2

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Internazionale

Milan

Ajax

Newcastle United

Arsenal

Manchester United

Bayern Munchen

América

This correct:

Division 1

Celtic

CSKA Moskva

Chelsea

Manchester City

Fenerbahçe

FC Porto

IFK Göteborg

Lyon

Villarreal

Dinamo Zagreb

Division 2

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Internazionale

Milan

Ajax

Newcastle United

Arsenal

Manchester United

Bayern Munchen

América

That looks good yea.Looks like my team will be taken a bit longer to get promotion.