Ben's New setup - Ideas anyone...

BenReado

Re: Ben's New setup - Ideas anyone...

OK...now I'm mad :mad::mad::mad:

I'm trying hard to ensure I sell all relevant players to guys who need players for their teams.Firstly,I find Czech Rep are rubbish(don't know how they're 6th in world-haven't even got a striker in the 90's!)anyhow,I have an offer in for one of the Czech's few decent players-Jankolowski- with Milan.I get in from work expecting to see him in my squad but no he's been used as a part-ex so their manager can buy Totti.What's going on?Is it a case of everyone lookin after no 1?? :confused:

Ben,

It's your set-up what are your thoughts.There are literally only about 6 Czech players in the 90's on the entire database and one of the best ones now isn't available to me ! :(

I'm trying hard to ensure I sell all relevant players to guys who need players for their teams.Firstly' date='I find Czech Rep are rubbish(don't know how they're 6th in world-haven't even got a striker in the 90's!)anyhow,I have an offer in for one of the Czech's few decent players-Jankolowski- with Milan.I get in from work expecting to see him in my squad but no he's been used as a part-ex so their manager can buy Totti.What's going on?Is it a case of everyone lookin after no 1?? :confused:

Ben,

It's your set-up what are your thoughts.There are literally only about 6 Czech players in the 90's on the entire database and one of the best ones now isn't available to me ! :([/quote']

Ok, firstly my brother shouldn't have swapped Jankolowski, I will be reversing the deal now ;) ,

Secondly, the czech do have a very strong team with 9 players over 90 (inc. Cech, Nedved, Jankolowski, Rosicky, etc. And many 89 rated stars.

You have by no-means the weakest squad and no need to change any players.

Also: If anybody feels there is a deal which is not in the slightest helpful for them, I will probably reverse it if i get a Nice, relaxed PM.

I'm trying hard to ensure I sell all relevant players to guys who need players for their teams.Firstly' date='I find Czech Rep are rubbish(don't know how they're 6th in world-haven't even got a striker in the 90's!)anyhow,I have an offer in for one of the Czech's few decent players-Jankolowski- with Milan.I get in from work expecting to see him in my squad but no he's been used as a part-ex so their manager can buy Totti.What's going on?Is it a case of everyone lookin after no 1?? :confused:

Ben,

It's your set-up what are your thoughts.There are literally only about 6 Czech players in the 90's on the entire database and one of the best ones now isn't available to me ! :([/quote']

To be honest, i dont know how you can moan about the Czech Republic, im Russia, thats way worste than Czech, but im not moaning!

Thats a bit weird and stupid TBH.He should accept that.

Look mate, has it got anything to do with you what deals I accept or reject? If I dont want to accept it I wont accept it. I dont go poking around your deals saying your wierd for not accepting or rejecting a certain offer. Just keep your nose out because to be honest the deal is only between me and the Real Madrid manager and no one else!

Hi Ben with the new advanced custom setup rules coming into place early today i think you should change the one below. ;)

Can only buy players with the same nationality as your club: No

Can only buy players with the same nationality as your club: Yes

Only problem is not all Clubs are from the same nationality as the international team they are building.

To be honest' date=' i dont know how you can moan about the Czech Republic, im Russia, thats way worste than Czech, but im not moaning![/quote']

i was probably more wound up bout Jankulowski tbh,but trust me mate there won't be much difference in our starting XI AVERAGE RATINGS !! ;)

Ok' date=' firstly my brother shouldn't have swapped Jankolowski, I will be reversing the deal now ;) ,

Secondly, the czech do have a very strong team with 9 players over 90 (inc. Cech, Nedved, Jankolowski, Rosicky, etc. And many 89 rated stars.

You have by no-means the weakest squad and no need to change any players.

[b']Also: If anybody feels there is a deal which is not in the slightest helpful for them, I will probably reverse it if i get a Nice, relaxed PM.[/b]

Sorry for sounding off Ben &thanx for sorting it out !!! :o;)

Sorry for sounding off Ben &thanx for sorting it out !!! :o;)

well actually i may not be able to sort it out... The reverse feature has been taken away' date=' I sent a ticket to SM and they said:

[b']SM Support said:[/b] 2008-04-02 19:08:46 BST

Hi Ben,

Unfortunately I can not reverse this deal and you will have to put a request in via the proper channels like every other member.

Regards

Paul

To whoever manages their national sides:

I still have

Stankovic - Serbia Vieira - France

MAterazzi - Italy

Chivu - Romania

Maxwell, Maicon and Julio Cesar - Brazil

Pele - Portugal

Rivas - Colombia

Please let me know if u want them or if i can get rid of them

Don'tthink anyone wants Breno or Ze Roberto or Van Bommel or ribery:rolleyes: I need some money guys so looks like they are going out in P/x

Trust, i also need cash for Vagner Love but it looks like im going to sell him as the Brazilian manager hasnt offered for him even though he's like there best striker.

No straight Swap for metzelder. Would understand if the Realmanager had stopped it but why my chairman. he gets a 91 CB instead of a 88 and he blocks the deal:confused:

If it was a straight swap if was probs because of the rating difference 88>91, three difference, i know i wouldent be happy as a chairman if that went through.

If it was a straight swap if was probs because of the rating difference 88>91' date=' three difference, i know i wouldent be happy as a chairman if that went through.[/quote']

I know that but it was my chairman who stopped the deal! If I was the chairman I would be happy to get a 91 instead of a 88