Ben's New setup - Ideas anyone...

BenReado

Re: Ben's New setup - Ideas anyone...

still got

Julio Cesar, Scherer Maxwell - Brazil -> arsenal123

Nelson Rivas - Colombia -> sheva

Christian Chivu - Romania -> Austin

Materazzi - Italy -> readtom

either make bis for them or they'll be gone by saturday. As i wont be waiting for you and not being able to complete my squad :eek:

still got

Julio Cesar' date=' Scherer Maxwell - Brazil -> arsenal123

Nelson Rivas - Colombia -> sheva

Christian Chivu - Romania -> Austin

Materazzi - Italy -> readtom

either make bis for them or they'll be gone by saturday. As i wont be waiting for you and not being able to complete my squad :eek:[/quote']

Im so sorry for not telling you this earlier watlw, looks like i wont be needing Nelson Rivas. Thank you.

Ben,

My current best LB is rated 87.Jankolowski is rated 92 but looks like I'll have to wait til TB ends.This being the case,are you and the other guys ok with me buying a non-czech LB(92 rating if poss) as cover until the transfer ban ends(I'll then sell him), as you know I'd put a bid in for Jazkolowski but your bro sold him by mistake ??

Ben' date='

My current best LB is rated 87.Jankolowski is rated 92 but looks like I'll have to wait til TB ends.This being the case,are you and the other guys ok with me buying a non-czech LB(92 rating if poss) as cover until the transfer ban ends(I'll then sell him), as you know I'd put a bid in for Jazkolowski but your bro sold him by mistake ??[/quote']

I wouldn't mind you using a player not from the country you represent because of this reason.

Ben' date='

My current best LB is rated 87.Jankolowski is rated 92 but looks like I'll have to wait til TB ends.This being the case,are you and the other guys ok with me buying a non-czech LB(92 rating if poss) as cover until the transfer ban ends(I'll then sell him), as you know I'd put a bid in for Jazkolowski but your bro sold him by mistake ??[/quote']

I think u will have to make do with the 87. My LM is actually only 87, i have money to buy a better one, so if Ben allows u...i should be able to as well:D . I dont think he will allow u though:p.lol. He said u can play without ur nation players only until turn 5 and after tht u have to get ur full squad ready. But considering u have been very unlucky with Jankolovski goin to some external team, he may let u:)

I think u will have to make do with the 87. My LM is actually only 87' date=' i have money to buy a better one, so if Ben allows u...i should be able to as well:D . I dont think he will allow u though:p.lol. He said u can play without ur nation players only until turn 5 and after tht u have to get ur full squad ready. But considering u have been very unlucky with Jankolovski goin to some external team, he may let u:)[/quote']

Its not exactly the same as you having a poor best LM but having loads of spare cash if only there was something better available.That's tough.I put a genuine bid in for Jankolowski and he was sold to an external club when he shouldn't have been.I'm not asking for extra,just to have temporarily what I would have had anyway(ie 92 rated LB)!

Ben' date='

In the future if you want to ask a question Plz PM.

Here's my solution: You can buy Evra for Cash. Then when the TB runs out you must sell Evra to Lyon (Me). That will help you getting a decent LB, Utd boss because it should help with cash flow and it won't be a problem for me as i can buy Abidal.

Any decision on playing players not from your nation ?? :confused:

Stick to the old rules of at least 5 players from the nation playing tonight as it's really too short notice. And then I'll see how it goes and decide if i should make it 11 players from turn 2.