Ben's New setup - Ideas anyone...

BenReado

Re: Ben's New setup - Ideas anyone...

Haven't got time to read the whole thread atm' date=' but I noticed I have Portugal. Looks like Cristiano Ronaldo up top on his own, in 4-5-1 like Tom :rolleyes:.

Do we choose what team we start with? What are the rules? PM me Ben, or just reply to this, I should be on for the next half hour or so.

Also: If anyone swaps I will consider, but I'm not looking to swap myself.[/quote']

Orite mate, ill swap Portugal for Turkey:cool: . Seems fair:p

If there are any Countries with stadiums under 40K seater' date=' i may be able to make an exception and give a team from another country.

Also smallest stadiums Div 1, largest Div 2, that's how it'll work.[/quote']

I am gonna need that exception cause all of the teams on the DB from america have tiny stadiums.

Haven't got time to read the whole thread atm' date=' but I noticed I have Portugal. Looks like Cristiano Ronaldo up top on his own, in 4-5-1 like Tom :rolleyes:.

Do we choose what team we start with? What are the rules? PM me Ben, or just reply to this, I should be on for the next half hour or so.

Also: If anyone swaps I will consider, but I'm not looking to swap myself.[/quote']

Im not sure if i should swap. Portugal have better talent. Don't know, would you accept Ross (just asking, not a final decision)

what team we start with? What are the rules? PM me Ben' date=' or just reply to this, I should be on for the next half hour or so.[/quote']

You choose any team from Portugal to start with, and rules haven't been finalized yet, expect them some time tomorrow, and also setup will be ready for Monday Morning.

Same here' date='

Going to try and get Sneijde + RVN from Real M.

30m each CV, 60m together!!! :P:D

Then going to go for RVP :P

I hope I have a good starting balance! :P[/quote']

You see! This is the advantage of managing a team like Turkey. Most expensive player is 12m:p :D .lool.

Ben' date='

Just a thought,but what about someone like Arsenal(assuming whoever's got England doesn't want them) as they're so full of non-english that they'd have to be totally rebuilt anyway.What you reckon ??Anyone else got any objections ?? :)[/quote']

I just think it would be better to just keep it to the country you are assigned with, that would keep it realistic. ;)

I just think it would be better to just keep it to the country you are assigned with' date=' that would keep it realistic. ;)[/quote']

I understand what you're saying but me and Leprechaun have absolutely nothing decent to choose from.Stadiums in the 20,000's competing against Mexico for example(America-stadium size 100,000+)that's a massive advantage. :eek:

Ben seems open to levelling the playing field a bit..

any body know any good players from CAMEROON and Ivory Coast??:confused: :confused: :confused: lol

u not just make it WHOLE AFRICA for my team??:P :p :P :p

If you'd done some research you would realize your squad is one of the best. This is what i've come up with:

You have some class players:

Forwards

Drogba (96)

Eto'o (96)

Kalou (91)

Kone (90)

Dinadane (90)

Sangogo (89)

Kone (89)

Midfields

Yaya Toure (92)

Keita (91)

Makoun (91)

Romaric (90)

Zokora (89)

Akale (89)

Eboue (89)

Emana (89)

M'Bia (88) - real potentail

Gervinho (87) - real potential

Defenders

Toure (94)

Lauren (88)

Song (88)

Atouba (88)

Meite (88)

Boka (88)

Demel (87)

Wome (87)

Goalkeepers

Kameni (91)

So to answer your question I'm afraid no you can't have any more countries.

:o : :eek: Looking back i made a mistake in the draw :o:eek:

put Mexico in twice, and TomOwen and Austin are both drawn out with them :eek:

This means when Austin comes online i'll give him a choice of any country to swap them with

Please can everyone now confirm the team they wish to be.

Can I have Liverpool please Ben' date='

Would have chosen Man Utd but alreaedy got one :P

Its going to be quite hard, only got three English players :o:rolleyes:[/quote']

My whole starting squad is Brazilian apart from one. :D

I suppose that gives me a helping hand but they are none of the top players, the highest rated one is 92.

are you sure' date=' Man Utd have got the bigger stadium and therefore more money.[/quote']

I know that but I don't really like having two clubs that are the same. And Liverpool have lots of other nationality players so I can sell them :)

But I want to see if Tom (Tomeesha) would swap Spain With England