The European Premiership News

Welcome managers to the EP2008!!!

The season has begun, transfers are now able to go ahead to any club even if outside the league!! (includes unmanaged clubs)

All transfer news can be written here for all to see, new managers post here!!!

Any dramatic wins or losses (lets hope not!!) brag or feel sorry for yourself here!

The transfer window is now open for ever!!!

Re: The European Premiership News

The Sun

The Barcelona chairman has just agreed a new contract with world renowned manager Sam Cunningham. Sam Cunningham has only agreed to the job if his backroom staff can all come the Nou Camp with him!!

He has now got Jose Mourinho as Assistant Coach, Arsene Wenger as his Youth team Coach and Sir Alex Ferguson as his PA.

Mr Cunningham has been hinting that some big players will be available! "This squad has yet to be developed, the defense is not up to my standards, I will be on the scout for some new defense. The whole team needs to be put in its place and nobody's place is secure. Except mine of course!!"

Its nice to see a manager who is under such immense pressure and expectations, be able to have a little joke!! We wish him the best off luck!!!

Tom Goodson Takes Control of Milan

230x371_acmilancrest.jpg

The New AC Milan manager Tom Goodson says he is delighted with his new team and says he is looking forward to leading the team in their effort to win the EP2008 Title. He says it is a difficult league and is hoping the team will rise to the occasion and perform to keep the fans pleased. Rumor Suggests that he is after David James of Portsmouth but he refuses to comment on his transfer targets saying they are between him and the clubs involved.

Some New Faces at the San Siro

230x371_acmilancrest.jpg

Manager Tom Goodson has today commented on the new faces he has at Milan. He says the young stars have a long way to go in their career and he hopes to see them develop into mature superstars.

manuelneuer.jpg

Manuel Neuer has joined the club in a deal which saw the previous goalkeeper, Nelson Dida part exchanged along with Yoann Gourcuff also joining Schalke.

images_pictures_players_lukas-podol.jpg

Lukas Podolski has also joined the club in a deal worth £15 and up and coming star Alexander Pato, when we asked why he let Pato go, he says i don't believe he would be getting any games here as we have too many good strikers, especially now we have Podolski.

Barcelona Manager Mr S.A. Cunningham and his Assistant Coach J. Mourinho have announced thei plans to buy at least one of the following three players:

J Terry

Cannavaro

Nesta

Cech

They are also planning to sell the following players:

Deco

Henry (only in swap deal for another striker)

Milito

New Arrivals at Arsenal

Its' been a busy few days at Arsenal Football Club with the arrival and departure of many faces. The biggest change has been that of Arsenal new boss Benno. He comes in and will bring in new fresh ideas in the hope to achieve success for the club in the European Premiership. "I'm looking forwad to the challnage ahead. This is a huge club and I'm looking to bring in silverware starting this season" said Benno.

Other Big names Arrivals:

Igor AKINFEEV - GK

Jose FERNANDO MEIRA -Def

Diego MILITO -Striker

Juan VERON - midfield

Frederic KANOUTE - Striker

Micah RICHARDS - Defender

"I've been very busy this week trying to add new faces and make a strong squad that wil challange. I'm happy with the additions I've made but I'm still to add one or two new faces and their could been one or two major faces leaving the club in the next few weeks". added Benno

FC Bayern Munchen

News

bayern-munich.gif

The First Game of The New Season In The European Premiership

Took Place Tonight And Saw Bayern Munchen Face The Turkish Giants Fenerbache

The Game Ended In A Bayern Munchen Win By A 5-2 Battering

16: GOAL!! - The ball is played square to Miroslav KLOSE on the edge of the box who rasps home a screamer!

38: GOAL!! - A fine ball is laid into the path of Luca TONI who hammers home emphatically!

47: GOAL!! - A mix up in midfield enables Martin DEMICHELIS to run through and confidently slams a low shot past the advancing keeper!

66: GOAL!! - A brilliant long range shot is blocked by the keeper only for Mateja KEZMAN to finish! What a poachers goal!

84: GOAL!! - Deniz BARIS thumps in a low drive from 20 yards out! Two keepers couldn't have stopped that!

88: GOAL!! - Silva ZE ROBERTO ran onto a through ball and thumped it into the top corner!

89: GOAL!! - The short corner is picked up by Mark VAN BOMMEL who curls it round the unsighted keeper!

JUVENTUS 1 - 2 ROMA

A 2-1 away win in Turin was a fantastic start for ROMA An early goal from Mirko VUCINIC (8 mins) gave ROMA the perfect start. VUCINIC made it 2-0 on 31 minutes to give ROMA a sensational 2-0 half-time lead. Juventus only had 1 shot on target and Trezeguet scored from it on 68 minutes.

ROMA won 2-1 and now look to continue this form in their next match.

MAN OF THE MATCH

Mirko VUCINIC (Roma)

Match STATS

POSS: 48%/52% SHOTS on GOAL: 5 - 5 SHOTS on TARGET: 1 - 2 CORNERS: 7 - 10

ROMA STARTING 11

1. A DONI

2. C PANUCCI

3. M TONETTO

4. S JUAN

5. P MEXES

6. D DE ROSSI

7. L GIULY