New European Championship

Guest msissio

Was feeling ****** off at BenReado for not including me in his setup so I decided to buy a EC. I've never had a ManU so I decided to take them over. It should be created at 1800 GMT today.

Join if you want. Post your news/tactics/etc. here.

Re: New European Championship

mate' date=' thats a bit sad of you using that kind of language just because you couldn't get into his setup... I didn't get in as much as i would of wanted to but its tough...[/quote']

yes very sad of him... there's no need for him to be angry with me as i could only chose 20 people. And i am sure not everyone will take there club so the chances are spaces will become available. And let's think, if a space comes up will i give it to msissio who has sworn at me twice, or to you who has given me no abuse and just got on with it...

I wonder :rolleyes:

Guest msissio

mate' date=' thats a bit sad of you using that kind of language just because you couldn't get into his setup... I didn't get in as much as i would of wanted to but its tough...[/quote']

Ever heard of sarcasm? I have nothing against Ben.

Guest msissio

yes very sad of him... there's no need for him to be angry with me as i could only chose 20 people. And i am sure not everyone will take there club so the chances are spaces will become available. And let's think' date=' if a space comes up will i give it to msissio who has sworn at me twice, or to you who has given me no abuse and just got on with it...

I wonder :rolleyes:[/quote']

Sworn at you twice? I said Fcuk once in your thread and in this thread's first post I used the word p-i-s-s-e-d which I didn't know would be censored. I have nothing, NOTHING against anybody. Just join my setup because I have

"One, Two. Two teams left. AH AH AH."

count.jpg