Sergei Parshivlyuk

JUST-CHILL

BIT OF A GAMBLE HERE

SERGEI PARSHIVLYUK PLAYS FOR SPARTAK MOSKVA

19 YEARS OLD,RM/RB

74 RATED

VALUE £361.000

OF THE 181 MINS PLAYED HE HAS DONE 178 MINS

NOT SURE IF HES PLAYING DUE TO CLUB INJURYS,BUT WITH MOST OF THE TEAM WELL INTO THE 80s,MUST BE WORTH A PUNT

ON THE SAME SORT OF GAMBLE

ALEKSANDR DIMIDKO PLAYES FOR DYNAMO MOSKVA

22 YEARS OLD CB/DM

76 RATED

VALUE £743.000

OF THE 181 MINS PLAYED HE HAS DONE 90 MINS

NOW I NO ITS EARLY ON,AND THE CHANGES ARE A FAIR WAY OFF

BUT WITH SO MANY GOOD SCOUTS YOU HAVE TO GET THEM QUICK AND EARLY

CHEERS JC

SORRY IF THEY HAVE BEEN MENTION BEFORE

Re: Sergei Parshivlyuk

There are many good young underrated players in the Russian league but some despite making senior appearances and scoring goals (Zhilaev) are yet to be added to the database and once SM does find out about them they would probably already have made 20 appearances and will be created with a rating of 80+ with less room for profit. I sent a ticket about Zhilaev but he is still to be added.

BIT OF A GAMBLE HERE

SERGEI PARSHIVLYUK PLAYS FOR SPARTAK MOSKVA

19 YEARS OLD' date='RM/RB

74 RATED

VALUE £361.000

OF THE 181 MINS PLAYED HE HAS DONE 178 MINS

NOT SURE IF HES PLAYING DUE TO CLUB INJURYS,BUT WITH MOST OF THE TEAM WELL INTO THE 80s,MUST BE WORTH A PUNT

ON THE SAME SORT OF GAMBLE

[/quote']

Sorry mate ;)

I already had a thread on him a week ago :P

Its here- Sergey Parshivlyuk

Apart from the league appearances , he has also made 4 starts in the UEFA Cup .

sorry ahmed

did not see the post

thought i cracked this scouting thing' date='but as i said in my thread you guys are good..[/quote']

No problem mate :)

It was a good try .

I understand you because the way you spelt "Sergei" was different from how I did mine "Sergey".

BTW the other player was a good one :)

Rep for you and keep up the work . :)

Is it really that important who found who first? I mean' date=' who cares:confused:[/quote']

It is important not to repost the same player, because then we end up having hundreds of threads about one player (we've seen this with Bojan and Pato quite a lot)

It is important not to repost the same player' date=' because then we end up having hundreds of threads about one player (we've seen this with Bojan and Pato quite a lot)[/quote']

While I couldn't agree more on that, I still don't see how this I-found-him-first types of posts help to prevent such a thing. I mean, this new thread is already opened and there is nothing we can do about it anymore, so...

While I couldn't agree more on that' date=' I still don't see how this I-found-him-first types of posts help to prevent such a thing. I mean, this new thread is already opened and there is nothing we can do about it anymore, so...[/quote']

I did not post here to brag that I found him first ;)

Also, this forum has a search tool.

We were advised to use it before creating new posts.

This will prevent many threads of a similar topic-thus keeping the forum tidy and reducing its volume for better response.

Surely we can't do anything about it , but it can be closed .

So we learn and apply it in the future posts.

• 3 weeks later...

I did not post here to brag that I found him first ;)

Also' date=' this forum has a search tool.

We were advised to use it before creating new posts.

This will prevent many threads of a similar topic-thus keeping the forum tidy and reducing its volume for better response.

Surely we can't do anything about it , but it can be closed .

So we learn and apply it in the future posts.

No problem, Ahmed. I mean, if you say so, I believe you. It's just that I see so many post that are most of the time totally irrelevant to the subject matter, that I just couldn't help myself, but to say something about it.

I do appreciate your hard work here and I'm glad that you didn't got offended by what I said.

All best;)

No problem' date=' Ahmed. I mean, if you say so, I believe you. It's just that I see so many post that are most of the time totally irrelevant to the subject matter, that I just couldn't help myself, but to say something about it.

I do appreciate your hard work here and I'm glad that you didn't got offended by what I said.

All best;)[/quote']

No , It is ok:)

This a trivial matter we encounter everyday.

Btw Sergei Parshivlyuk is playing and his stats are improving.

Now seems to be a regular and starting.

4 starts , 1 sub

• 3 months later...

Ah great :) ill keep hold of him for a bit longer then. Thanks mate

Or do what I did, sell him now and you can buy him back in mid October and still have plenty of time before the Russian ratings are done :D that way by then you'll know how he is doing and have a better idea if he's going to rise a lot ;)

Or do what I did' date=' sell him now and you can buy him back in mid October and still have plenty of time before the Russian ratings are done :D that way by then you'll know how he is doing and have a better idea if he's going to rise a lot ;)[/quote']

Yeah I have done that with some players. But im not sure when the russian changes are. Will he rise before i could buy him back

Yeah I have done that with some players. But im not sure when the russian changes are. Will he rise before i could buy him back

No mate, the Russian ratings are every 6 months, so they will be done in November time. I sold him on Thursday and his ban will be up on the 17th Oct, so there's plenty of time to buy him back before the ratings if you sell now :)

• 5 months later...