Luis Fabiano  

1. 1.

Re: Clemente LUIS FABIANO

lol I like the way you failed to put his stats for the previous 2 seasons' date=' were 1 was pretty average for a striker and the other poor!

He's had 1 good season, that doesn't justify 94!![/quote']

Just for you,mate! :P

Stats for season:

2006/07 - 24 games started(2 subs), 10 goals & 5 assists

2005/06 - 16 games started(2 subs), 5 goals

That is total of 41 goals in 80 games(subs included) plus 7 assists.

IMO similiar statistic as Adrian Mutu who is 94 rated and has scored 49 goals in 109 games (subs included).

Statistic is everything so you should be realistic...And Luis Fabiano has proven himself many times. ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Luis Fabiano Poll In My Opinion Luis Fabiano Should be rated 94. He has a terrific goal record. 23 in 23:)

Re: Luis Fabiano It's all about the efficiency for a CF, and there are few who can rival him in that field, plus he can take set pieces as well;)

Re: Luis Fabiano Poll fabiano plays in 1 of the top leagues in the world and scores in europe where as huntelaar doesnt play in europe and plays not in 1 of the best leagues.

lol I like the way you failed to put his stats for the previous 2 seasons' date=' were 1 was pretty average for a striker and the other poor!

He's had 1 good season, that doesn't justify 94!![/quote']

then clearly Torres doesn't deserve such a rating either, in reality he only had 1 good season and has a 96, I don't understand this unfair treatment towards Fabiano.

Torres has had one break out season with 30+ goals, and Fabiano has done the same. But prior Torres never scored more than 15 goals in the season.

Same as luis fabiano, I don't see the fairness.

PS. The Numbers on Wikipedia are inaccurate, so don't come back arguing with Wikipedia's numbers.

then clearly Torres doesn't deserve such a rating either' date=' in reality he only had 1 good season and has a 96, I don't understand this unfair treatment towards Fabiano.

Torres has had one break out season with 30+ goals, and Fabiano has done the same. But prior Torres never scored more than 15 goals in the season.

PS. The Numbers on Wikipedia are inaccurate, so don't come back arguing with Wikipedia's numbers.[/quote']

That is your opinion and I respect it.But many others would say different as SM had certain mistakes regarding players rating last couple of months (Lell, Diego Capel, Fabiano etc.)

I just don't know who else is going to Wikipedia and looks for accurate information as many stats are wrong there. :D

As for my stats...They have been taken from Sky Sports,ESPN and other professional web pages regarding soccer.

Cheers,

MM! ;)

i agree' date=' have you sent a ticket quoting these stats and your souces? they may look it at it, but ive never done it so wouldnt know:confused:[/quote']

I doubt they will accept my ticket because many people were sending tickets regarding Lell staying at 89 and SM didn't accept.

But I will try. :)

Torres scored more than 15 goals in both the 03-04 and the 04-05 seasons for Atletico and was consistently amongst La Liga's top scorers every year. He also had an outstanding season in the premiership which is the best league in the world. Added to that he won euro 2008 with Spain and scored the winner in the final. It is more than likely the euros that got him his rise.

If you take out last season you have to go back to 2003 with Sao Paulo for the last time Fabiano had a really good season. For me 93 is fine as he got a +1 in the last changes in May for his good season last year but if he keeps scoring then 94 next time round.

Just for you' date='mate! :P

Stats for season:

2006/07 - 24 games started(2 subs), 10 goals & 5 assists

2005/06 - 16 games started(2 subs), 5 goals

That is total of 41 goals in 80 games(subs included) plus 7 assists.

IMO similiar statistic as Adrian Mutu who is 94 rated and has scored 49 goals in 109 games (subs included).

Statistic is everything so you should be realistic...And Luis Fabiano has proven himself many times. ;)[/quote']

Luis Fabiano is a CF and Mutu a F/AM who plays most on the right wing in the 4-3-3 that Prandelli usualy lines up, but you cannot know that if you don't watch games and only speak from stats.

Luis Fabiano is a CF and Mutu a F/AM who plays most on the right wing in the 4-3-3 that Prandelli usualy lines up' date=' but you cannot know that if you don't watch games and only speak from stats.[/quote']

Does 13 in your nick stands for your age or? :P Because I follow and watch many games so I know what I'm talking about and which players should get better ratings in this game. (wonders of satellite TV :D )

I know that they don't play exactly the same position but in general they are both strikers for their teams. (similiar as Eduardo da Silva who is in general striker but Wenger often used him on wing)

In this story Mutu is unimportant because we are talking about Luis Fabiano's stats,quality and form in last few seasons.

Mutu is just an example as I could compare Luis Fabiano and Kanoute.

Generally speaking, Luis Fabiano deserves 94. :)

then clearly Torres doesn't deserve such a rating either' date=' in reality he only had 1 good season and has a 96, I don't understand this unfair treatment towards Fabiano.

PS. The Numbers on Wikipedia are inaccurate, so don't come back arguing with Wikipedia's numbers.[/quote']

Yeah I agree, they wont hold off his 94 based on 2005-06 and 2006/07?

Lmao its not based on the past, if so how do you get these young risers who had a poor past but are improving as they get older and more experienced.

Common sense comes into mind. :rolleyes: But yeah I agree realx7madrid.

I've sent a ticket and got reasonable answer :

Thank you for providing this information. I will now forward it to our researchers for them to look into. If they decide to act on this information you will see the change take place within 48 hours.

So I hope they will take in consideration his stats,form,quality and change his rating to 94.If not his rating will certainly rise in next rating change. :)

It's now up to us to wait and see.

I've sent a ticket and got reasonable answer :

Thank you for providing this information. I will now forward it to our researchers for them to look into. If they decide to act on this information you will see the change take place within 48 hours.

So I hope they will take in consideration his stats' date='form,quality and change his rating to 94.If not his rating will certainly rise in next rating change. :)

It's now up to us to wait and see.[/quote']

Mate that's not a reasonable answer. IMO that pretty much looks like an automated response that I get daily when I send tickets to SM:o

Mate that's not a reasonable answer. IMO that pretty much looks like an automated response that I get daily when I send tickets to SM:o

That's exactly why it is a reasonable answer.I didn't expect they would automatic accept my proposal and change his rating. :D

We have to wait and see.If he gets 94 then justice is served but if not then I hope he'll get it next rating change. :)

Does 13 in your nick stands for your age or? :P Because I follow and watch many games so I know what I'm talking about and which players should get better ratings in this game. (wonders of satellite TV :D )

I know that they don't play exactly the same position but in general they are both strikers for their teams. (similiar as Eduardo da Silva who is in general striker but Wenger often used him on wing)

In this story Mutu is unimportant because we are talking about Luis Fabiano's stats' date='quality and form in last few seasons.

Mutu is just an example as I could compare Luis Fabiano and Kanoute.

Generally speaking, Luis Fabiano deserves 94. :)[/quote']

No it, stands from my birthday, don't worry about my age as i'm sure i'm older than you, so you'll don't have the feeling your telling things a kid wouldn't understand. My point was that you made a pour comparison, but not that LUIS FABIANO should not increase. I really like him and you can clearly see that he's better than his team mate Kanoute who is rated higher.

No it' date=' stands from my birthday, don't worry about my age as i'm sure i'm older than you, so you'll don't have the feeling your telling things a kid wouldn't understand.[/quote']

Now you had prove my theory about what 13 stands for. :D

But it would be a waste to ruin this thread because of some "smart" comments like the ones from you. :rolleyes:

Ticket was send and SM responded that they'll look into his rating again.

If he rises to 94 then the justice will be serve. :)

But if not then we'll have to wait until the end of the season. :(

Now you had prove my theory about what 13 stands for. :D

But it would be a waste to ruin this thread because of some "smart" comments like the ones from you. :rolleyes:

Ticket was send and SM responded that they'll look into his rating again.

If he rises to 94 then the justice will be serve. :)

But if not then we'll have to wait until the end of the season. :(

Yeah, really proves you're a little intrigued kid who has Luis Fabiano in at least on of his teams, probably paid a quite large transfer fee for him and now he didn't rise ... what to do ? Make a thread and send a ticket !! Yeah i've seen it all before... There are lots of other greatly under-rated strikers on the database, i'm sure there are loads of managers who has them in their teams and hoping for a right rating change, yet they don't make threads for each of them and send support tickets. Grow up,will you ?!

Yeah' date=' really proves you're a little intrigued kid who has Luis Fabiano in at least on of his teams, probably paid a quite large transfer fee for him and now he didn't rise ... what to do ? Make a thread and send a ticket !! Yeah i've seen it all before... There are lots of other greatly under-rated strikers on the database, i'm sure there are loads of managers who has them in their teams and hoping for a right rating change, yet they don't make threads for each of them and send support tickets. Grow up,will you ?![/quote']

Good one.(lol) :P

But you are right in one thing...I do have Luis Fabiano in one my teams(paid 18 million) but that is not the point of this thread.

Main purpose of this thread was to point out that he is underrated player.I said it once and I'll repeat it:"Ticket was send and SM responded that they'll look into his rating again."

So is there a point in arguing with you?Absolutely NOT!

Like many would say :"Smarter withdraws himself" ;)

Sorry if you founded yourself offended but my arguments were only directed towards Luis Fabiano.

Good luck in the game,mate!

Cheers,

MM! :)

• 4 months later...

Re: Luis Fabiano

Will Fabiano's rating drop this season ? (2008-2009)

He played 18 games for Sevilla and scored only 6 goals. And Sevilla is sitting in 3th place in La Liga.

So' date=' will he drop ?[/quote']

despite the spider hair apparently he's been good this season so he'll probably stay

• 3 months later...