• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Wc1991 "The best possible start to a season" Ajax 6-0 Newwcastle Jad's first game in charge of Ajax ended in a 6-0 thrashing of a Newcastle side which clearyl played many players in the

Re: Wc1991 Inter Milan News Sam Pooley has announced himself as Inter Milan manager minutes ago. The 13 year old has already proven himself with many top club including Barcelona. The Inter

Re: Wc1991 Ambrosini will leave for Bayern munchen tomorrow for a reported fee of £8,000,000. The Italian giants have also revealed their transfer list. Milan are also going for youth this

Re: Wc1991

Inter Milan News

109.gif

Sam Pooley has announced himself as Inter Milan manager minutes ago. The 13 year old has already proven himself with many top club including Barcelona. The Inter Milan chairman said this "I am pleased to have such a great manager on board with us, with these open setups you never know what manager you are going to get, but this time we got a good one." Sam Pooley had this to say on his arrival "I am pleased to be here as this is such a great club. I can't wait to have my first training session tomorrow morning. I will also alert everyone in the setup that i will be posting on the thread regularly just not in detail. All the posts will be about this size."

SPARKY AT THE SAN SIRO!!!

Sparky has been revealed at the San Siro after former manager got the well deserved sack!

:D :D

The manager will anounce availability of players in a bit.

However, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattusso, and Kaka are unavailable unless a tempting offer is made.

Milan need strikers

;)

Hail Hail The Celts Are Here Ready For The Treble In Wc 1991.

I am so confident of beating all you rubbish managers especially Sparky who I beat in the Old Gits setup the other week that if any of you beat me i will buy you a free gm:rolleyes:

Joke :P

Valencia_CF.png

Valencia appoint Sinar as Manager

Valencia have hired English Manager Tom Sinar to guide them to success. The man checked into the Mestalla 10 minutes ago and answered as many questions but he repeatedly used the same word. Success. Sinar said,"Valencia are a good club, their style of play is terrific, they can score goals and create chances, that matches my managerial type, it doesn't matter how many we concede as long as we score more than we let in. That's all I ask, that way, we can win many things. Watch out Div 1 :cool:". Sinar has indicated he is looking for an LB and an AM or an LM as his main targets.

gareth_barry.jpg

Barry to join Valencia?

villaAP0204_468x437.jpg

The newly appointed Captain and talisman to Valencia, David Villa, is not for sale.

367725459-soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-b-valencia-v-chelsea-mestalla.jpg

The tall forward, Nikola Zigic is for sale.

That's all from the Mestella, more updates when we get them.

Hail Hail The Celts Are Here Ready For The Treble In Wc 1991.

I am so confident of beating all you rubbish managers especially Sparky who I beat in the Old Gits setup the other week that if any of you beat me i will buy you a free gm:rolleyes:

for one second i started Thinking of my Free Custom setup i'll get with the GM after I beat u...:P :p

GO SCHALKE!!!!!!!!!

Inter Milan News

109.gif

Inter Milan announce that Nelson Rivas in for loan. He is a center back rated 87 and would be a decent addition to any squad. The first offer will get the player. As well as that David Suazo has been added to the transfer list. A bid has already come in for him worth 10 million so if anyone wants him they will have to make an offer above 10 million.

Edition - #2

Inter Milan News

109.gif

Inter Milan announce that Nelson Rivas in for loan. He is a center back rated 87 and would be a decent addition to any squad. The first offer will get the player. As well as that David Suazo has been added to the transfer list. A bid has already come in for him worth 10 million so if anyone wants him they will have to make an offer above 10 million.

Edition - #2

I wanted Suazo on loan mate can i get him??

i m schalke..

FC SCHALKE 04 Name Sir Niks as their Manager

RTEmagicC_logo-schalke04.gif.gif

Sir Niks has already roped in Fernando GAGO away from Real Madrid on a LOAN deal which would help Schalke a LOT!

FERNANDO GAGO

gago-madrid.jpg

On his Loan Deal

And Sir Niks has found a good striking partner for Kurnayi too and will reveal him tommarrow..

But the most shocking news is that the YOUNGSTER hot Prospect Ivan RAKITIC is for sale

231308475-soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-b-schalke-04-v-chelsea.jpg

P_BayernGER.jpg

Bayer Announce Samra As New Manager

It was widely thought that Jurgen Klinsmann would be the one to take the reigns at Bayern Munich, however 16-Year Old Kuldeep Samra has taken over instead, while Klinsmann has been appointed as Assistant Coach.

klinsmann.jpg

Happy with a Secondary Role?

Samra has been quick to snap up Manuel Almunia and Massimo Ambrosini, who will both bring experience to the club. It was thought that a bid for Ribery had been accepted (Essien + Joe Cole), however the Chelsea Manager withdrew his bid after learning he could get Zlatan Ibrahimovic :P (Edit: I dunno why he said he cancelled because he wanted Zlatan, he's not even using Essien or Cole in the deal for Zlatan). It is thought that Samra is not a fan of a few of the players at the club, and is looking to get rid of Van Buyten, Sagnol and Sosa, as well as a large group of German players (Podolski, Schweinsteiger, Kahn, Jansen, Linke, Ottl, and Schlaudruff).

Luca Toni has been named as Captian, while Lucio will be Vice.

178925375_fde36caa37.jpg

Samra will be hoping to see this celebration many times as Luca aims for 20.

Bids for Benzema, Cisse and Legrottaglie have been placed, as well as a few others.

juventuscd7.png

Juventus appoint English manager Louis Mattis!

This afternoon, at 5PM, Juvtenus annouced English manager Louis Mattis as there new manager. Mattis put pen to paper to a three year contract which will keep him managing Juventus until 2011, after agreeing terms with the chairman and the board. Louis Mattis tolded this to Sky Sports news when he was annouced manager:

Im very pleased to be taking over this wonderful club in this wonderful country, i hope to guide them to glory in any ways possible and i believe i can with the squad and staff we have at the club.

One of the first questions Mattis was asked by the press was what was the availability of vetran striker Alessandro DEL PIERO, Mattis simply replyed with this:

Alessandro is for sale because he isnt in my plans for the team and needs to leave the club ASAP. I will be looking for a 90+ forward and a 89+ CM/CB to replace him.

delpieroig6.jpg

(Mattis hopes to get rid of Del Piero before the start of the new season.)

Transfer news

New Juventus manager Louis Mattis was straight into the transfer market snapping up the loan signings of Krkic Bojan from Barcelona. And Alexandre Pato for Mitu's Milan side who Juventus play first in the league.

patolz7.jpgbojanib2.jpg

(Juventus quickly snapped up these two wonder kids who will start in the cup)

Inter Milan News

109.gif

Inter Milan made five signings over night, three will slot into the first team squad while two of them will be put into the youth squad for the time being. The first player to come in was Juan Veron, Inter Milan had to pay 5.9 million + Francesco Toldo to bring the 92 rated CM to Italy. The next two players were both youth, Martín Galvan and Sascha Studer were bought in for a combined fee of 60k. The final two players brought in were Claude Makelele and Jonathan De Guzman. The holding midfielder Makelele was brought in for a bargain fee of 3.5 million. The right winger Jonathan De Guzman was brought in for a much larger fee of 15.4 million. While he will slot straight into the first team he is also one for the future as he is only 20 years of age. As well as 5 coming in one has also gone out. That player is Zlatan Ibrahimovic who was sold for a fee of 12 million pounds + Didier Drogba.

Edition - #3

P_BayernGER.jpg

6 IN, 6 OUT As Samra Makes Changes

This morning it was announced that Bayern Munich had amassed a total of 6 new signings, who Samra hopes will help them to the title, however some players had to make way and 6 were sold or given in trades.

1188458448.jpg

Pablo Piatti was the first to join for a fee of 1.5M + Van Buyten + Linke. Piatti had been in a rich vein of form for former club Estudiantes and had matured as a player under veteran Juan Veron, and Bayern will hope he can bring his brilliant form with him. Samra stated Piatti will be playing cup/shield games and the occasional league game.

1154942735feindounogrand.jpg

Next was Guinea star Pascal Feindouno for a fee of 60K + Schlaudruff + Rensing. He was thought to be a replacement for Schweinsteiger, however the manager has had a change of heart, and will only sell Schweinsteiger if a good offer comes in. Feindouno will be first back-up on the wings to Ribery and Schweinsteiger.

493535322-soccer-uefa-cup-group-b-aberdeen-v-lokomotiv-moscow-pittodrie.jpg

Diniyar Bilyaletdinov was signed as cover/ eventual replacement for Ze Roberto in the centre of midfield, 7.3M + Ottl went on their way to Lokomotiv Moskva to complete this deal.

les-enjeux_actus.jpg

Cavenaghi joined for a fee of 4.3M, the manager was very pleased with this signing, as he believes that Cavenaghi will improve a lot under the mentoring of Luca Toni and Miroslav Klose. Cavenaghi will play cup/shield games.

almuniaDM3009_468x411.jpg

Manuel Almunia joined from Arsenal for a fee of 5M, and Samra believes he will be the eventual successor to Oliver Kahn. He will play back-up until he rises in the rating changes.

milan_wideweb__430x297.jpg

Ambrosini joined from Italian giants AC Milan for a fee of 8M, and Samra is said to be very pleased with this capture as he believes Ambrosini's experience will play a big part in Bayern's season, and could help them to a good finish in the league.

Marcell Jansen was sold for a whopping 26M, this deal will help to fund transfers for Samra's other targets.

Samra has said that he wants a Top Half finish at the very least and will be looking to reach the Quarter-Finals of both the cup and shield, he said he is here for the long term, unlike other managers who have quit after their first day in charge :rolleyes: . It has been confirmed that Samra has an interest in Luis Fabiano and is on the lookout for 1/2 more defenders.

Arabian Arrives at Ajax Amsterdam

306px-Ajax_Amsterdam.svg.png

Jad Houssami has become the coach of Dutch giants Amsterdamsche Football Club Ajax . He shocked his former club Sao Paulo by resigning in order to take the job, despite being top of the league, but Jad has no regrets over switching from Brazil to Holland.

I don't regret quitting Sao Paulo to come here. I felt I needed a new challenge and Ajax gave me the perfect opportunity. I know I can bring sucess here. My ambition is to get promoted and with the squad I currently posses' date=' I believe this is perfectly possible.[/quote']

When asked about what motivated him to join Ajax, he had no hesitation in his answer.

I joined Ajax because they boast' date=' arguably, the best youth academy in Europe to this day. Players such as Edwin Van Der Sar, Louis Van Gaal, Frank De Boer and Clarence Seedorf, who are legends for the Dutch national team, all began their careers at Ajax, and today, players such as Urby Emanuelson, Gregory Van De Wiel and John Heitinga still play for Ajax. It is amazing that so many Dutch internationals emerged from Ajax, and I want this to continue for many years to come. I aim to, not only develope home grown players, but to bring in oversees players to bolster our options. I am not suggesting anything wrong with a full Dutch squad, yet am purely doing what I think is best to push the sqaud forward. I aim to be challenging for the division one title in a matter of three to four seasons time, and the building towards that starts today.

I also believe ourt fans will play a crucial part our push for promotion. If we can give the fans division one football next season, then we know we are getting good support, and that is the most you can ask for from them.[/quote']

480-Amsterdam-Arena-01.jpg

Amsterdam ArenA: A stadium where titles will be fought for in the future?

Possible Transfers

It has been revealed that bids have been placed for Argentinian centre back Ezequiel Garay of Racing Santander, and fellow Argentinian Ezequiel Lavezzi of Italian side Napoli. The total of these deals is believed to be in the reigon of 23 million pounds.

I hope they will join our ranks by tomorrow. They will give me futher options in our eleven' date=' and will undoubtebly make us stronger. They will play a vital role in our push for promotion, and they have shown interest in wanting to come here.[/quote']

t065dh01.jpg

Garay could be part of Jad's Ajax team

lavezzi-puts-3-past-pisa.jpg

Will "El Pocho" be scoring goals for Ajax?

No- Goers

Jad has stated clearly that Klaas Jan Huntelaar, Urby Emanuelson, John Heitinga and Gregory Van Der Wiel will definately not be leaving the Amsterdam ArenA, as he beleives they aer crucial for a promotion charge.

They are great players that want to play here. They have no intentions or desires to leave' date=' and I have no intention or desire to let them go. They are world class players and are happy here. [/quote']

Klaas%20Jan%20Huntelaar%20(1).jpg

He has scored 90 goals in 108 games for Ajax, and wants to continue scoring for Ajax

PRO_579307_UrbyEmanuelsonAjax.jpg

Urby Emanuelson will not be sold

1162827357.jpg

24 year old Heitinga will stay in the Netherlands capital

greg02.jpg

upcoming star Gregory Van Der Wiel wishes to stay at Ajax

Inter Milan News

109.gif

After being on the transfer list for only a couple of days and already seeing a deal fall through at the last minute David Suazo finally left Italy. He left for Germany and he joined VFB Stuttgart this morning following a medical. The fee was 10 million cash. Inter manager Sam Pooley had this to say "I never like to send a player backing but he wasn't part of my plans and i can't just keep such a great player on the bench, it wouldn't be fair on him. This is best for me, best for the club and best for David himself. I wish him all the best in Germany."