Some Players Who Are Not On The DB

Armand_Mufc

Re: Some Players Who Are Not On The DB

Cristian Galano.

Christian Galano isn't a big player who needs adding he is just a small player currently playing for Serie B Table Toppers AS Bari. He has only made one sub appearance making 28 Minutes. He is 17 Years old born on the 1st of April and believe you me. This isn't an april fool haha lol. He was born in the place of Foggia in the country of Italy. He played in the 3-2 Defeat away from home at Salernitana 4 days to do day ago.

Lets see what happens. Okay. Thank you.

Thanks.

Kyle Turner.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Dennis Josep Krol -

Dennis plays for the Barcelona reserves and he's a midfielder.

Name : Dennis Josep Krol

Born : 27 - 3 - 1991 (so he is 18)

Club : Barcelona

Position : Midfielder

Nationality : German' date=' Polish

[/quote']

Is he any relation to Krystof Krol, who played for Real Madrid Castilla ? Seeing as they are about a similar age and both played in Spain, it could be a possibility that they are related.

Is he any relation to Krystof Krol' date=' who played for Real Madrid Castilla ? Seeing as they are about a similar age and both played in Spain, it could be a possibility that they are related.[/quote']

I don't know but Krystof Krol is Polish and so is Dennis!! So it is very possible :D

It could also be possible that Krystof may be tempted to go to bayer leverkusen (where Dennis is now) if they are related.

• 2 months later...

Right, lads this lad isn't nothing special.. Just one playing in Japan that needs to be added to the database.. If he is under as a different name i don't know but i can stand being corrected and admit defeat lol.:)

Orhan Ademi is a Macedonian midfield player currently playing for SCR Altach in Austria.. Orhan Ademi made his debut in the 2008/2009 team season with SCR Altach as well as making one sub appearance making a grand total of 80 minutes. Orhan is a big lad and stands at 6 foot 2 inches lol. Was born on the 28th October 1991 making him 17(i think lol.) At only 17 Years of age Orhan Ademi has surely got more in his locker and could clock up some game time in the 09/2010 season. If anything significant happens wid this player i will update and quote my first post.

Thanks.

Kyle Turner.

Ps: Sorry if already been mentioned.... i am really busy.