Andrei Arshavin

Delita

Andrei Arshavin  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Re: Arshavin a 93!!!

Arshavin got changed to a F/AM today' date='I think this is incorrect,he's a playmaker,I don't think anyone would buy him in real life as a forward,his best work is in the hole,like Kaka/Diego for example,any thoughts?[/quote']

I agree Keith .. he definitely isn't a forward first and foremost, and as you say, he plays better in the hole creating for others as well as himself. I have played him in the hole for my Zenit to great effect up to now, and i will continue to keep playing him there as thats where i believe he is strongest.

Guest melbguy1

Arshavin is a secondary striker, much like a Del Piero, Raul or ahem Rooney. He may drop back a little but his job is to score and create goals (which is why I bought up his goal tally when his rating changed).

He is classified as a Forward everywhere as I was saying much earlier on in this thread, and after watching Euro I say he is a Secondary Striker with the 'once in a while' as the Italians say a "Trequartista".

I would doubt that a big club would sign him as a AM, they'll be signing him as a Secondary F.

Arshavin is a secondary striker' date=' much like a Del Piero, Raul or ahem Rooney. He may drop back a little but his job is to score and create goals (which is why I bought up his goal tally when his rating changed).

He is classified as a Forward everywhere as I was saying much earlier on in this thread, and after watching Euro I say he is a Secondary Striker with the 'once in a while' as the Italians say a "Trequartista".

I would doubt that a big club would sign him as a AM, they'll be signing him as a Secondary F.[/quote']

I fully disagree,Raul,Rooney and Del Piero have all scored goals and they are strikers/forwards,Arshavin is more like a Kaka,Diego,the 3 you have named their main jobs are to score goals,Arshavin's is to create..

Guest melbguy1

I fully disagree' date='Raul,Rooney and Del Piero have all scored goals and they are strikers/forwards,Arshavin is more like a Kaka,Diego,the 3 you have named their main jobs are to score goals,Arshavin's is to create..[/quote']

I fully disagree :)

Trezigol and V.N jobs are to solely score goals, D.P and Rauls jobs is to score goals but also to create and run around and 'do other stuff/create'. And the fact that both can score so many goals is testament to their abilities. And while we're at it, how the heck is Rooney a 96 if according to you his role is to score goals, I def dont agree with his rating but I am sure SM have said 'err, well he creates'.

Arshavin is a F, Kaka (sorta) and Diego are AM's as they have 2 strikers in front of them that they create for and aren't lined up as a 3 striker formation...

From what I could dig up, Zenit line up with 3 upfront, with Arshavin being one of those 3. Like I said he sometimes plays the Trequartista role but as long as the coach keeps on submitting the formations with 3 forwards Arshavin is a F, that's unless you think SM watches every player in the world for position changes.

As for Kaka, he is slowly doing the D.P and moving into the forward line and he will also soon be changed to a F, just so then no-one is surprised when that happens also.

i know i was kinda amazed they did i want to know who put that in their head... I have in almost all the teams i manage in one team i needed a forward and he helped nicely now i have to buy a winger or am to replace him and in the rest i now have 5 strikers ..

He is more of a second striker than an attacking mid like baptista ronaldinho who is incidentally also a F/Am so will Kaka Diego also become the same??

I was the guy who put it into their heads. I'm pretty sure I have more access and watch more of the RPL than anyone else on the forums, in addition to having watched every single Zenit this season, and Arshavin is a Forward first and foremost. I think Arshavin is best related to Rooney, he roams around up front, and doesn't really go back far into midfield that often. tevez is much more of an AM than Arshavin. Arshavin is a creative player, but he is still primarily a forward. If anything, he's a F/W, b/c that's where he's always found. He's not really an AM as he doesn't go back into midfield much, and he's almost always the one guy on the team that stays up even if the ball is in Zenit's part of the field.

not purposely tryin to change the subject here buh does anyone think he will rise if he moves to europe. if he keeps playin as good as he has for russia and zenit?

If he moves to europe hes in the European part of Russia..... Russia is Semi Euro they were in Euro 08..

One scandal after another. After being knocked out in the Cup of Russia (0-1) by the "secondary" Sibir, the Zenit has discovered that have a rebel in team: Andrei Arshavin, who refused to play the game.

He not even traveled with the rest of the team, even though he had been convoked and that detonated an internal crisis, with consequences still awaited. For now, leaders will punish him, with orders not to play more in eleven of **** Advocaat and no more meetings with Tottenham, Barcelona or anyone else for a possible transfer.

Moreover, the president Alexander Dyukov refused to meet with Dennis Latcher, entrepreneur of Arshavin, which started this. ''This are the Russians modes. This seems the former USSR. Here, the wishes of one man are not taken into account. This is a dictatorship and Arshavin is a slave "he said.

adapted from Record.pt

• 5 weeks later...

Re: Andrei Arshavin

A rating of 95-96' date=' why?

He is playing in Russia, so he will never go above 93 while playing there as it isn't that competitive of a league. ;)[/quote']

Well, actually it's 5thin the world, and with Champions League Football then it would very much be a possibility, but Arshavin just doesn't deserve a rating that high. It has nothing to do with the league really.

93 is perfect for ArseShavin until he plays consistently well for a big PL team. Then he may move up to no higher than 95' date=' and I can't see him staying that high if he gets there. :)

[/quote']

Lmao. That how is name is spelt in Russian (once converted into our alphabet)? :P

(For the record, that is a JOKE!)

• 2 weeks later...

A rating of 95-96' date=' why?

He is playing in Russia, so he will never go above 93 while playing there as it isn't that competitive of a league. ;)[/quote']

I think its just **** that you al disagree he kicked manchester their *** on the super cup so shut your mouth:p

AJAX FOR LIVE!!!!!

I think Arshavin will stay 93 and that is right for him. Great player with great talent but not quite at the standard of 94/95 yet imo.

Though I do disagree with the comment saying 93 is all you can get while playing in Russia. SM go by the UEFA Coefficient to predict ratings, and Russia are currently 6th. They also got the 4th highest coefficient last season scoring above the likes of Italy and France. I think there will e some surprise risers in Russia and I don't think it will be long before that league has there first 95.