Chelsea Rating Changes 2008

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As i am a Chelsea fan, i have decided to do my views on the Chelsea Ratings. I am only doing increases I know there has been threads on "Chelsea Rating Changes" before.... But i wish for this to be

Re: Chelsea Rating Changes 2008 Mikel, generous to get 90:eek: Are you mad? Mikel is young and great! He should be a 91. (Mikel 1508 Minutes.) (Ballack 1060 Mins.) (Malouda 1167 Mins.) Those menti

Re: Chelsea Rating Changes 2008

after speaking to high authority people within the forum and game ' date='

get belletti is all iim saying ;) a dont think he is just going to 90 or91 for that matter

[/b']

Wheres the increase mate? well????? first benzema now this haha you gota shave your head now....I want before and after pics!

• 2 weeks later...

Essien Should change his position to CM/RB as last season he was playing a lot at RB and is playing a few games there this season

Essien was playing alot at RB last season because of injury and has also played there a few games this season. I think he should also be a CM/RB.:);)

Carvalho was very hard done by in the rating changes' date='[b']there aren't many(if any) better in World Football..[/b]

I dunno about that....

But I think that SM are very harsh on players who pick up injuries and miss a few matches.....I think that was the case with Carvalho....

Although I don't see him being as good as Vidic or Ferdinand)IMO) he is a good proven defender.

Belletti and Bridge not 90 is slightly harsh both played a lot.

If Essien was not wasted a lot at RB them he must have gone Higher IMO...I really like him!

Carvalho was so hard done by :mad: I bought him with my liverpool team thinking "hehe, hes awsome he will be 95 soon :P )and he never rose, its so unfair because I think hes just as good as Terry, Vidic and Ferdinand, you tell me hes not as good as them? and what are their ratings???... hes a 95 for sure.

Essien is so versotile and such a hard worker I feel he is a better player than Fabregas. In liverpool vs arsenal, Mascherano just stuck to Fabregas, and we hardly saw him during the whole game.

We saw ton of Essien throughout the game ;) I really rate him highly. 96.

I dunno about that....

But I think that SM are very harsh on players who pick up injuries and miss a few matches.....I think that was the case with Carvalho....

Although I don't see him being as good as Vidic or Ferdinand)IMO) he is a good proven defender.

If Essien was not wasted a lot at RB them he must have gone Higher IMO...I really like him!

Carvalho imo is as good as ferdinand:o

I dunno about that....

This is Prob the only season Ferdinand has been as good as Carvalho,Carvalho is better though for sure..