Love Thy Rival Match Report/Transfers etc...Thread!

Synyster

!LOVE THY RIVAL!

istockphoto_426118_two_hearts.jpg

This Is A Forum Only Setup!, No Buying From Un-Managed Clubs, Transfer Windows Will Be Included, The Team That Finishes Bottom The Manager Is Sacked, You Must Login Every 14 Days, Enjoy

Only Take The Team You Have Been Given!

- 5:30 AM Setup Created

- Yes Teams That Finish Bottom Are FIRED!

- Good Luck

If You Want A Free Team PM Me Dont Spam The Thread!

Re: Love Thy Rival Match Report/Transfers etc...Thread!

EvertonLogo-125.jpgGets Grant Thame As Their Manager And The Fans Goes Wild About BuyingEvertonLogo-125.jpg

Everton Hails Grant Thame As Manager And You Know When A Manager Come To A Club They Get The Club Shirt And Everton Done Their Homework Not Putting Thame On The Back They Put Eazy For Grant Thame Nickname And Also He Gets The Number 58 On It The First Ever Manager To Get One For Everton.

Everton Fans Wanted Grant Thame To Buy Someone From Rival Liverpool By The Name Of Harry Kewell For Another Aussie In The Team.

Grant Thame Also Is Buying Wang Dalei.

987524262-soccer-uefa-cup-group-everton-v-larissa-goodison-park.jpg Tim Howard Gives Manager Grant Thame A Pair Of Signed Goalkeeping Gloves.

Espanyol appoint unknown manager!

148.gif

Espanyol yesterday appointed Little known manager,Karthik to lead their charge in the lower league.Karthik was unavailable for comment but the fans and media alike are skeptical at the managers prowess and experience.

"Yes it is true that we have appointed a new manager at Espanyol.Karthik is a good manager and this is a well thought decision made in the best interests of the fans board and club alike.We hope to have a strong working relationship with Barca to jointly win the title this season.Barcelona have been contacted to discuss this partnership.You never know we might have that puyol fellow running around in an espanyol jersey maybe ;) .

We hope to hear from them soon.We also look loosen the purse strings and give our manager the opportunity to sign some quality players.We hope that Karthik will lead this club to greatness"was the Chairmans official statement to this development.

Chelsea Appoint the Special One as their manager

Chelsea F.C unvieled the charismatic Ayush as their new manager & hope that the master tactician can take the blues to a new era of unparalled glory. The fans could be seen chanting their manager's name outside stamford bridge. An insider commented " well its surely a step in the right direction for the club. Ayush comes here with an impressive record"

In his first press conference since taking over Ayush expressed his delight at coming to a club like Chelsea & underlined his ambition of making them the masters of the league.

Immediately after taking over a host of bargain deals for stars like david villa,ayala,luis gonzalez,garay,david james,ujfalusi & david bentley have been completed by AYush which has made the fans even more confident of their success. more to follow later

Neighbourhood club fulham were still searching for a suitable manager but expressed hope to work closely with chelsea

Chelsea comlete transfers for seven star players

The chelsea manager issued a clear warning of intent to his rivals & also did some brilliant work in the transfer market to add seven new players to his squad with a mixture of youth & experience clearly visible. Spending a total of 22 mil. in the transfer window the manager stated that if all goes well he won't need to add to the squad for the rest of the season.

The players unveiled were :-

David James (swap with hilario ) ,

400x400_DavidJamesNew.jpg

Ezequiel GARAY (£5.2M & Claudio PIZARRO & Andriy SHEVCHENKO)

EzequielGaray.jpg

Luis GONZALEZ (£7.5M & Scott SINCLAIR & Renato PAULO FERREIRA)

LuchoGonzalez_601957.jpg

Tomas UJFALUSI (£3.4M & Juliano BELLETTI & Jeffrey NTUKA PULE)

2007_Ujfalusi_CZE.JPG

Roberto AYALA (£600k & Steve SIDWELL & Michael WOODS)

Roberto%20Ayala.JPG

David BENTLEY (£4.1M & Tal BEN HAIM & Carlo CUDICINI)

400x400_1189276592_spt_ai_engvisrael_55.jpg

AND STAR STRIKER DAVID VILLA!!!!!! ALTHOUGH HE COST CHELSEA A FORTUNE AS THEY EXCHANGED ALEX RODRIGO & WRIGHT PHILLIPS FOR HIM

david-villa-2.jpg

The Chelsea manager was pleased with these signings & feels now his squad will be a reason of envy for the rest of the league. He feels assured that his club will do well in the league although he is not so sure of his managerless rival partners fulham.

THE BLUES TO TRAVEL TO MUNICH TO PLAY BAYERN IN A PRE SEASON FRIENDLY

Chelsea have announced they will play a pre-season friendly against title rivals Bayern Munich in Munich as a perfect preperation for the tough season ahead. The chelsea manager Ayush will be keen to avoid any kind of injuries & is expected to play some of his second string to give them a chance to shine before the start of the season & push for a place in the team.

CHELSEA PUT MAKELELE,MALOUDA,KALOU & WAYNE BRIDGE FOR SALE!!!

Ayush also declared that DM makelele,wingers malouda & kalou & wing back bridge were being put up for sale in a major pre-season clearout. He feels that although these players are highly talented but the blues already have better players in these areas. He is sure though that they will be invaluable to many other teams & can be picked up for a small transfer fees. various clubs have already expressed their intrests in these players.

Riquelme returns to Spain!

The Spanish dailys went in a tizzy today as the Argentine playmaker Riquelme returned to Spain and signed for lower leaguers Espanyol.Riquelme was Karthiks first major signing and he joined the other new signings Guiza and Barzagli as they received their shirts in a packed stadium cheered on by fans.

36_juan_riquelme.jpg

The manager had this to say,"Well I believe this season for Espanyol lies largely on the shoulders of this Argentine player ho can either lead us to glory or guide us to mid table mediocrity.Yes he is the new Captain.

Also I am delighted to announce that Guiza and Barzagli have signed on the dotted line.These are two bright thinking footballers and hopefully can aid us in our campaign.This season is going to b very close as you would have guessed.Many internationally reknowned players have joined our league and the quality and competition is obviously there for all to see.

On the Barca tie up front though we have established a working relationship with the manager so far we are yet to conclude any possible deals between the two clubs.Deco and Gudjhonsen were possibilities but I have noticed today that they have left this league as part of another deal.Hopefully Barca give us a hand up later on in the season."

Daniel_Guiza_574042.jpg

Spanish International Guiza

Barzagli%202.jpg

Italian job-Barzagli

NEW MAN ARIVES AT ARSENAL!

There was ectasy in the air yesterday as Arsenal unveiled the signing of a new and very exoerienced manager,Austin.

Austin was quickminto the helm of the transfer market, with the signings of Din Natalie and Juninho for cash and p/e cash deals.

Austin was pleaseed with these signings, and hoped they would take him to the tile this season.

More to follow.:)

BOJAN JOINS CHELSEA.......ON LOAN

Young spanish sensation Bojan krkic has joined the blues on a year long loan after successfull negotiations between the two managers. Bojan is expected to provide cover to villa,drogba & anelka in attack. The blues fans were as happy as the manager himself on getting the youngster to stamford bridge even though temporarily. he commented " well it will allow bojan a regular run in the team as well as give us more attacking options".

ful8290807_005_07_17335_sq_medium.jpg

NEW MAN DOWN AT MILAN

ac-milan.jpg

Milan announced Nick Justice as AC Milan manager he came in and straight away signed 7 new players. He was sad to see Pato go but setup owner Kevin really wanted him and he couldnt really refuse him none the lesss we got Mascherano out of it.

Players in:

Dievid (Fenerbarche)

4476.jpg

Kezman (Fenerbarche)

news_manset_resim_dl_Kezman018.jpg

Mata (Valencia)

Zarate (Birmingham city)

Zarate2903_468x814.jpg

Lloris (Nice)

nice-news-2929.jpg

Clerc (Lyon)

5963.jpg

Mascherano (Liverpool)

400x400_JavierMascheranoNew2.jpg

Kaka will not be going anywere neither will Gattuaso or Pirlo

Everton Fans Sends Death Threats To Liverpool Manager.

The Setup Is Called Love Thy Rival And Everton Manager Made A Bid For Harry Kewell And Liverpool Manager Sends Kewell To Valencia Not Everton So Everton Fans Are Not Happy And That Is Rule Breaking You Have To Sell To The Club Rival.

Don't Say I'm Wrong The Setup Owner Is Wrong.

Everton Manager Grant Thame Have Said If The Problem Don't Get Sorted He Will Leave The Club And The Setup So Kevin Sort It Out.

so because my rival is Arsenal' date=' if i want Fabrigas they have to sell him, i don't think those are the rules.[/quote']

thats true i can sell any player u want to any team if u wanted a player that was on transfer list then u can but he dont have to sell them too ya

actually mate he does have a point. earlier it had been stated that we could buy players just from out rival & external clubs. this lead to my exchanging alex & wright phillips for villa as i thought i will never get a partner at fulham. but later everyone started buying from other clubs & this has lead me to a loss as alex & wright phillips would have fetched good cash :mad: .

anyways whats done is done. DX mate i can't understand why u crying over kewell?? he is gonna fall in his ratings anyways so it will be better if you bought someone else & continued with it. :)

CHELSEA SELL CECH FOR CASILLAS + HEINZE + 3 MIL!!!

Chelsea has agreed a deal with spanish giants Real Madrid which shall see casillas & heinze coming to stamford bridge along with 3 mil. for PETR CECH.

The Chelsea manager stated "well cech is a great keeper & he was certainly my first choice but real came up with a deal that i just couldn't refuse as they offered me my FAVOURITE keeper Casillas alongwith heinze & 3 mil. which i think is a great price for Cech and iwas also looking for a LB a problem which shall now be solved & i can sell bridge to get a RB"

The blues fans were also happy with the deal as they feel that casillas is as good as cech and to get an experienced defender like heinze as part of the deal is really cool.

Spanish No. 1 :- Iker Casillas

FUtbol-iker-casillas.jpg

Argentine International Heinze :-

GabrielHeinze_468x527.jpg

Chelsea drew 1-1 in a friendly with Bayern which pleased Ayush as he had played a virtual second string against a strong bayern line-up.

Chelsea also added miguel torres on loan to add to their depth of defence. Ayush stated " well miguel is a versatile defender who can cover any position in defence if there are injuries "

torres.jpg

actually mate he does have a point. earlier it had been stated that we could buy players just from out rival & external clubs. this lead to my exchanging alex & wright phillips for villa as i thought i will never get a partner at fulham. but later everyone started buying from other clubs & this has lead me to a loss as alex & wright phillips would have fetched good cash :mad: .

anyways whats done is done. DX mate i can't understand why u crying over kewell?? he is gonna fall in his ratings anyways so it will be better if you bought someone else & continued with it. :)

If U Didn't Know Harry Kewell Is One Of My Favourite Football Players In The World So That Is Why I Wanted Him.

Transfer News At Everton.

wang-dalei.jpg

Chinese Goalkeeper Wang Dalei Signs For Everton.

_39975019_larsson300gt.jpg

Henrik Larsson Signs For Everton.

jiparana_gruposite2007.jpg

Felício Ji-Parana Signs In For Everton Team.

HBMWzSdd_Pxgen_r_311xA.jpg

Christian Gentner Points At His Fans Signing Everton Is Number 1.

Manager Gives Stefan Wessels A Ball To Go To German Team VFL Wolfsburg As A EX Player For Christian Gentner.

129580794-soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-b-valencia-v-chelsea-mestalla.jpg

Fernando Morientes Joins Yakabu Up Front.

4169.jpgiain_turner.jpg

James Vaughan And Iain Turner Goes To Valencia For The Gone Of Fernando Morientes