Love Thy Rival Match Report/Transfers etc...Thread!

Synyster

Re: Love Thy Rival Match Report/Transfers etc...Thread!

If U Didn't Know Harry Kewell Is One Of My Favourite Football Players In The World So That Is Why I Wanted Him.

mate he ain't gone forever. u can buy him once his transfer ban ends & for cheaper because he will have fallen by then. so chillaxe & use your cash elsewhere wisely & next time u wanna buy u should try sending a PM to the other manager. anyways coming back to the topic of the thread....

BREAKING NEWS: CHELSEA TAKE EXPERIENCED DEFENDER THURAM ON LOAN FROM BARCA

The chelsea & barca manager have done a deal which shall see experienced Defender thuram join Chelsea on a loan. Ayush was very happy with the deal and said " well you know he will give us a very good option at RB something that we lacked till now. i am sure he will prove to be a valuable addition in our quest for the title"

LilianThuram1.jpg

I Didn't have to sell him to you i already had plans for him whats the point of blowing your spending buget on a decreasing player even if he is your favourite, i had deals from Tottenham which i rejected but i needed to swap him feel free to get Pennant, Benayoun those of which won't fall!, whats done is done can't bring him back and my team is sweet awesomo now i got rid of flops!

!LOVE THY RIVAL!

This Is A Forum Only Setup!' date=' No Buying From Un-Managed Clubs, Transfer Windows Will Be Included, The Team That Finishes Bottom The Manager Is Sacked, You Must Login Every 14 Days, Enjoy[/color']

Only Take The Team You Have Been Given!

- 5:30 AM Setup Created

- Yes Teams That Finish Bottom Are FIRED!

- Good Luck

If You Want A Free Team PM Me Dont Spam The Thread!

Rule breaking where does it say have to sell the rule was if i want to sell i had plans for him!

MALOUDA,KALOU & BRIDGE STILL UP FOR GRABS!!!!

The Chelsea boss has moved again to remind managers that the transfer window is fast approaching an end & that talented players like malouda,kalou & bridge are still up for sale at MODEST prices. He feels that these players will help improve the quality of any team and has warned managers not to waste anymore time in picking them up or else he might trade them for external players & leave you regretting or even perhaps your rival may buy them . so move fast before your rival does.!!!:)

Also young RB/CB Branislav ivanovic & striking sensation di santo are available on loan.

Gago on his way to Milan

Gago has been in milan tlking over a possible switch to the San Siro and it has been officially announced that a bid has been agreed between Milan and Real Madrid in a deal witch will see 8mil and Cafu and Emerson head the other way to madird.

I Didn't have to sell him to you i already had plans for him whats the point of blowing your spending buget on a decreasing player even if he is your favourite' date=' i had deals from Tottenham which i rejected but i needed to swap him feel free to get Pennant, Benayoun those of which won't fall!, whats done is done can't bring him back and my team is sweet awesomo now i got rid of flops![/size']

You Can Bring Him Back By Reversing The Transfer.

sevillahome1_776_general.jpgSevilleASS0708.gif

sevilla_fc260.jpg

Sevilla announce new manager.

Sevilla have announced that the rumours about Daniel Murphy being there new manager is true.It was announced at 7PM that he took over at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán.Already Sevilla have put offers in for Wayne Bridge and Micheal Owen and a loan bid for Jermaine Pennant.Players such as Daniel Alves,Freddie Kanoute,Luis Fabiano,Christian Poulsen have been made unavailable but Sevilla will listen to offers for any other player.Owen Hargreaves is a target for Sevilla.Sevilla will be looking to get there goals from star strikers Kanoute and Luis Fabiano.A new keeper is wanted at Sevilla as the current keepers are to old.

95841.jpg23907_news.jpg

These men will be Sevilla's star players.

BREAKING NEWS : BRIDGE JOINS SEVILLA!!!!!!

In an early morning development Chelsea's dynamic LB wayne bridge who had fallen out of favour after the arrival of gabriel heinze has made a move to sevilla for a figure close to a paltry 9 mil. Chelsea fans were a wee bit disappointed at bridge's departure but understood that the cash will help chelsea elsewhere.Also many clubs were left scratching their hands as they delayed too long in putting an offer for bridge a mistake of which sevilla took full advantage to pick up bridge at a bargain price. So don't make the mistake again & buy malouda & kalo before your rival does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

During happier times....

Also gossip has it that Ayush is intrested in getting either one of trezeguet,raul or eto'o to chelsea to give competition to the other strikers in the team. ore about that later.

Match Preview:- Inter Milan versus Chelsea

SO the Showcase finally begins!!!!!!!!!!! and in easily the best game of the evening managerless(but strong) Internazionale welome the blues to the san siro. The chelsea team has been quitely preparing for the rigorious season by buying new players & playing a friendly in germany whereas a chaos ridded inter are still managerless will certainly go into the match on the back foot against a well organised & creative Chelsea team put together by the special one[:D ]. Ayush was confident his team could come back from this tough trip with all 3 points.he said " well if u have to win the title then you can't start losing points from the start & a win wiill build our confidence"

expected result:- inter 1-2 Chelsea

celtic-football-club.gif

CELTIC GET NEW BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys just posted to let you know that the celtic board has chosen me i.e ramon to take up as their manager & i will fight till the very end to get them promoted.

its my first managerial job & i am all excited!!!

SO to make my team better i have decided to improve my defence & wingers. and have put a loan bid for ivanovic & an undisclosed offer for malouda which is higher thn his transfer listing amount and hence i am sure he will come to celtic. i also wanna buy cordoba and will soon put bids for them. if anyone else is selling good players plzzzz let me know. thanks

sevillahome1_776_general.jpgSevilleASS0708.gif

sevilla_fc260.jpg

Sevilla sign 2 players.

Sevilla's new manager has made his first two signings last night and these players where English Internationals Wayne Bridge and Micheal Owen.Bridge cost Sevilla £9M and Owen cost £7M plus Morgan De Sanctis.Wayne Bridge does make his debut tonight against Arsenal but Micheal Owen will be watching the game as he arrived in Sevilla late last night.With the arrival of Owen Uruguayan striker Ernesto Chevanton is available for £6M.Also after a traning ground bust up between Daniel Alves and manager Daniel Murphy this morning it has just been announced that Alves can leave to join a new team but it wont be cheap for him.A RB and LB and some money must be included in the deal.Managers should snap Alves up as soon as possible.Sevilla are intrested in Salomon Kalou and are willing to offer the £25M price that Chelsea have put on him.Sevilla missed out on Jermaine Pennant becasue he signed for AC Milan on a loan deal.

michael-owen.jpg0,,10268~3000231,00.jpg

Owen and Bridge moved to Sevilla.

dani-alves.jpg

Can be bought for money and a LB and RB.

Sevilla match preview.

Sevilla kick off there season tonight against English side Arsenal.This is a vital game even though it is the first game.There is many great string teams in divsion 1 and every game is vital.Sevilla flew out to England last night but manager Daniel Murphy stayed behind until this morning to tie up the Michael Owen deal.Arsenal have signed 3 great players in Berbatov,Di Natale and Juninho and the match will be a very tough one for both teams.Manager Daniel Murphy does expect his team to score goals tonight and come away with at least a point.

Sevilla's season expectations.

Sevilla have told Sevilla TV that they have some expectations for this season and they are the following

1) Finish in the top half of the table.

2) Get a larger squad.

3) Get a good cup run.

4) Sell Daniel Alves.

5) Buy 3 quality players.

121_front_small.gif44.gif122_front_small.gif

Liverpool News

Mass Transfers At Anfield Before The First Match Against Barcelona Kevin Said To Sky Sports

This Will be hard even though my team has got so good over a couple of nights Barcelona havent needed to lift a finger they have a solid team capable of beating a new improved Liverpool squad, i have to say i hope my hard work will pay off Tonight

Kevin wishes good luck to all managers but is pleading for more managers to take the avilable teams left!

CHELSEA AGREE DEAL FOR MALOUDA.....KALOU MIGHT WELL BE ON HIS WAY OUT AS WELL....

Malouda is set to complete a move to Celtic if he passes a medical test at their stadium. This shall however mean he will not be able to play for celtic in the first game of the season. The deal is reported to be worth a whopping 22 MILLION!!!! which made Ayush really happy because he is getting 2 mil. more than transfer fees asked. KALOU might well be on his way out as well with both CELTIC & SEVILLA intrested in the player. however Ayush has made it clear that any deal for KALOU must INCLUDE either CAPEL from SEVILLA else McGEADY from CELTIC & whoever comes with the offer first shall get him as the transfer window is very small. Ayush wasn't available for more comments as he was away to italy to face off against inter milan in the clash of the titans.

A Very Good Win At Old Trafford Man utd 0-1 Bayern Muchen

a good game at old tarfford ended up in a win for bayern frank ribery opened the scoring.

0:

Kick-Off

5: Paul SCHOLES places a right foot shot wide from twenty five yards out

6: Rio FERDINAND is brought down in the area, the ref consults his linesman, no penalty!!!

9: BOOKED - Another stupid challenge by Darren FLETCHER results in a yellow card

10: John O'SHEA blasts the ball towards the goal, but it hits the crossbar!

11: Ji-sung PARK finds himself in time and space but nothing is made of it

14: A shot from Paul SCHOLES is cleared off the line and out to safety

26: A mazey dribble by Mark VAN BOMMEL but he is unfortunate as he fails to get his shot on target

35: An ambitious 30 yard drive from Chris EAGLES shoots over the bar

36: Alerted to the danger Paul SCHOLES heads it out of play

39: Ji-sung PARK bursts through the rearguard, not believing his luck, but a poor first touch lets him down!

40: A 14-metre effort is fired goal bound only for Edwin VAN DER SAR to gather

43: Ji-sung PARK shows strength to knock his man off the ball

45:

Half Time

47: GOAL!! - Lightning quick Franck RIBERY bursts into the box and lashes home from 15-yards!

49: BOOKED - After a foolish foul on the edge of the box Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER receives an instant caution!

58: The ball scrambles around the six yard box before Willy SAGNOL clears if to safety

59: Paul SCHOLES blasts wide of the goal

65: After twisting and turning with the ball Rafael VAN DER VAART is finally tackled

66: Luca TONI strays offside

72: Gary NEVILLE comes within inches of scoring, getting on the edge of a fine cross, glancing his free header just wide

76: A header at the near post is easily collected by Edwin VAN DER SAR

78: Luca TONI wins the aerial challenge

84: John O'SHEA try from 15 yards is a false dawn, as it slipps past the keepers near post!

90:

Full Time

Barca teams fightback

Barcelona and Espanyol had similar starts to the season with their opponents scoring first to break the dreadlock.The teams showed immense character to make sure they werent leaving this fixture empty handed and while Espanyol grabbed an equalizer Barca went on the kind of rampage only they can go on and wreaked Havoc on the scousers opening day.

Guiza,Espanyols hero for the day had this to say,"Well it really shows the quality we have and the spirit to claw our way back into this game.We hadnt given up till the final whistle but yes it is a bit disappointing to have this result as we were better than Juve in all the stats but the on that mattered the most."The manager said that this game showed a few of their weaknesses and he hoped to work on them as soon as he coul strike a deal with Barca.

This round of fixtures saw Munich,Milan and Barcas teams lead the joint table as the others fell wayside with draws.

CHELSEA DEMOLISH CLUELESS INTER TO SET THE PACE

Chelsea started their season on a great note by putting 3 goals past title rivals Inter Milan at the san siro. However Ayush doesn't think the victory is of much importance. he says " well the season has begun but still inter are managerless although they are a great team & SETUP F.A CHAIRMAN[:P ] KEVIN should do something about it as it is no fun beating the life out of an unmanaged team"

However on the field AYush set out with the intention to take all 3 points & the pace,power & skill of the forward partnership of drogba & villa troubled inter all day long with lucho & joe cole adding some great width. Chelsea took the lead through a trademark Drogba header & a thumping shot by lucho put them 2 ahead before a goalkeeping blunder gave villa a much deserved goal after which he was substituted to a standing ovation when he was replaced by bojan.The game although ended on a sour note for the blues with the news that influential midfielder lucho was injured for 2 weeks. Chelsea are now top of the table & intend to remain there all season long :D .

meanwhile rivals fulham managed a draw with betis in a 6 goal thriller.

Man of the match :-

_42612423_drogba2_getty300.jpg

MALOUDA COMPLETES MOVES TO CELTIC FOR 22 MIL.!!!!!!!

Florent Malouda completed his move to Celtic for a club record transfer fees. About the deal AYush stated " well he had fallen to 4th choice winger at my club & that was way too bad for a player of his quality & then celtic came up with a offer i just couldn't refuse. Chelsea wish him all the best for his Celtic career. Also Branislav Ivanovic has completed a loan move to Celtic. According to Ayush " well we got migueal torres & thuram to cover up the entire defence so ivanovic would have had to warm the bench but he is a talented player & i hope his stint at celtic helps him improve"

AMongst other transfer gossip Kalou is now almost surely moving away from stamford bridge after throwing a tantrum at not even being included on the bench of the team. AYush stated " well such behaviour will not be tolerated at a club like Chelsea" Many clubs are said to be monitoring his situation & sevilla,arsenal have expressed an intrest in the player. However Celtic whose manager is of ivorian descent are ready to offer mcgeady + cash to bring in kalou but they have still to come up with an offer leaving arsenal & sevilla with the chance to snatch him up.