Love Thy Rival Match Report/Transfers etc...Thread!

Synyster

Re: Love Thy Rival Match Report/Transfers etc...Thread!

Celtic kick everton 3-0.

celtic's manager out thought & out manouvered the highly experienced everton manager & took a weak celtic to a surprise 3-0 win which proves ramon's value.he said "i hope to keep winning...especially since i hav malouda in my team"

yes its true. wing superstar malouda has joined CELTIC!!!! & it has started a wild chase for his jersey in the area. also accompanying him is loanee ivanovic.

i hope soon ramon's countryman kalou will join him at celtic. celtic's initial offer of 5 mil. & mcgeady has been rejected by the Chelsea boss but ramon has said he will come back with 10 although chelsea boss is asking for 15 + mcgready which is just rubbish!!! :P

sevillahome1_776_general.jpgSevilleASS0708.gif

sevilla_fc260.jpg

Sevilla draw with Arsenal

Sevilla kicked off there season with a 1-1 draw with English side Arsenal at The Emirates Stadium.This game saw debuts for Sevilla's Wayne Bridge and Arsenal's Juninho and Di Natale.Sevilla should of picked up all three points but just couldn't finish off there chances.It didn't take very long for the first goal of the game and it came from Luis Fabiano.It was an amazing goal that would be a contender for goal of the season.It took Arsenal till the 79th minute to get there undeserved equaliser when Cesc Fabergas rounded Palop and placed the ball down the middle of the goal.Both teams had the chance to win the game.Andreas Palop pulled off a great save to stop Di Natale scoring a debut goal.Daniel Alves should of won a penalty after Gallas tripped him up.Daniel Alves saw his shot hit the bar and then Jens Lehmann pounced on the ball.Robin Van persie hit the ar with a diving header also.Wayne Bridge cleared a shot off the line that was hit by Van Persie.Luis Fabiano picked up man of the match.

Luis_Fabiano_592510.jpg

Celebrating his amazing goal and also got MOM

_44194292_cesc_getty.jpg

Celebrating making it 1-1

Manager Comments

I am very happy with the teams performance tonight.We played very good football against a very strong Arsenal team.We got the result we wanted.I would of loved to win but a draw at the Emirates Stadium is a great result especially with the players Arsenal have.We have to play Manchester United on Thursday and i am sure we can pick up a win because we have home advantage.I am happy with Wayne Bridge's debut he played well.Also managers remember Daniel Alves is for sale.He hasn't been placed on the transfer list but he is for sale.

Sevilla have turned down a £7M offer from Chelsea for Trinidad Diego Capel.

CHELSEA BUY LEGENDARY RAUL FOR 11 MIL.!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea shocked everyone today when they unveiled Real Madrid legend RAUL as their latest signings!!!!!!. Ayush could be seen beaming at the unveiling ceremony after he managed to sign the poacher for a whopping fees of 11 mil.!!!! . Ayush said " well i think he is certainly worth all that cash as he is a great goalscorer someone we didn't possess uptil now. He will keep the likes of villa & drogba on their toes"

He certainly will improve the options Ayush has upfront. Also Ayush is in double mind whether to sell kalou as the young striker has impressed in training and also come out with an apology stating " well i have nothing but great respect for Ayush. He is a great manager who has a proven track record & i am sure i will be given a chance to prove myself". Its being said that now with an injury to lucho he might well come in handy on the wings & hence kalou's value has soared much higher & now an offer of atleast 40 MILLION will be required to buy him out.

NOW A CHELSEA PLAYER:-

raul2.jpg

CHELSEA HAVE REPORTEDLY AGREED A DEAL FOR CAPEL!!!!

Early morning newspapers have indicated that Chelsea Chairman Kevin Kenyon was seen in sevilla negotiating a deal for winger Diego capel. The sevilla manager is said to be not intrested in selling the player however it has been reported that a huge offer of 8 mil. might have been accepted for the player as the player himself wants to move to chelsea stating "well Chelsea is a great club with title ambitions & playing for such a club under a manager with a reputation like Ayush would certainly be an honour". On being asked about this Ayush stated " well we have expressed our intrest in various players but ofcourse buying them all is not possible. we recently sold malouda so are looking for a replacement especially since lucho has now got injured. but we do not want to spend in excess of 8-9 mil. as the player coming in will mostly be on the bench. Although i do like Capel as he is young & has good potential & will learn a lot under Joe cole's guardianship."

Off to CHelsea??

Diego_Capel.jpg

INTER APPROACH RAMON!!!!! ONLY CHAIRMAN KEVIN LEFT TO GIVE APPROVAL!!

Ramon has been approached by inter authorities to takeover at INTER after there fans were seen chanting his name. the manager is inexperienced but has proven in his short stay at celtic that he is competent to take up a big job!!!! fans of inter were crying for KEVIN to give him the approval plzzz :)

YIPEE!!!!!! RAMON JOINS DREAM-CLUB INTER!!!!

inter_logo_top.JPG

Following increasing pressure from fans Ramon was chosen as the new manager of inter leaving the celtic fans distraught as they had taken to ramon quite affectionately. However Ramon sees this as a step ahead in his career & said "well it is great to be here." he also said "i am going to make Kalou & drogba my priority signings along with carragher & luca toni. i will put in a great bid of 25 mil. + cordoba for kalou & would offer ibra in swap for drogba. cash will be offered for carra while toni's deal will be negotiated with ace Bayern manager .I am sure for the right price toni will be available and drogba,toni are my dream partnership!!!"

REAL AGREE DEAL FOR DANIEL ALVES

Lee muir has agreed a fee of 13 million + Drenthe + Metzelder to land one of the best right backs out ... Daniel Alves ... he is all but a real player now all he needs to pass is his medical at the Santiago Bernebeu

other news

David Villa has been offered to Real all that needs to happen is a deal needs to be agreed

David Villa has been offered to Real all that needs to happen is a deal needs to be agreed

As far as Chelsea is concerned no deal has been done for david villa. Ayush stated "well leemuir is a good friend of mine but no deal for villa has ever been agreed or talked about. Villa is our plaer & will remain so for seasons to come and anyways according to the Setup F.A rules a player cannot be re-sold for atleast 20 turns after being bought".

Chelsea agree deal for Capel!!!!!

Apparently the news circulating in the morning of Capel's move to Chelsea was true after the Chelsea website indicated that a deal worth 8 mil. has been agreed and only a medical is required to be passed by capel. On this Ayush stated "well it is a fantastic development. The sevilla boss is a really great guy and he is always willing to negotiate good deals". The Chelsea fans were already seen around stamford bridge hoping for a glimpse of their new star player

finally to chelsea??

20070921dasdasftb_50.jpg

In other news Inter's manager has put in a bid of 15 mil. + cordoba to which the Chelsea boss replied "well he is a new manager thats okay but he should stop wasting my time making such rubbish offers. i will not sell him for a pound less than 40 mil. or30 mil. + cordoba"

sevilla_fc.jpg

Sevilla sell 3 players

Sevill have just announced that they have agreed to sell Trinidad Diego Capel to Chelsea for £8M and also Ernesto Chevanton is on his way to Sanfrecce Hiroshima for £4.2M.There was also an offer for Daniel Alves from Real Madrid.The offer was £10M plus Wesley Snejider but that was counterd for a offer of £13M plus Royston Drenthe and Christoph Metzelder.Sevilla think that counter offer is fair for DanielAlves who is one of the best right backs in the world.Breaking news just in and that is that Daniel Alves is going to Real Madrid and Sevilla manager is delighted to be seeing the back of him.Also with the money that Diego Capel and Chenvanton are going to bring in Sevilla manager has stated that Yakubu could be bought now.Sevilla will be looking for a new right back with the £13M they are getting for Daniel Alves.Here is what Daniel Murphy had to say about the players leaving.

I am very happy that i have managed to offload Daniel Alves.He is a great player and is always going ot be an amazing player but he has a terrible attitude towards my style of play and to some players also.We are getting two great defenders in return in Drenthe and Metzelder.I am sad about Diego Capel leavong us to join Chelsea but he wanted to move to Stamford Bridge.He is a great young quality player and i wish him the best of luck with his carrer.I am happy to be selling Chevanton as he is unwanted here because we have Michael Owen and maybe Yakubu.If we get Yakubu we will have an amazing strike force.

93151.jpg

Moving to Chelsea for £8M

21103_news.jpg

Moving for £4M to Sanfrecce Hiroshima

495208_mediumsquare.jpg

Moving to Real Madrid for £13M plus Drenthe and Metzelder

103201.jpgChristoph_Metzelder_558276.jpg

These players are moving to Sevilla in exchange for Alves

As far as Chelsea is concerned no deal has been done for david villa. Ayush stated "well leemuir is a good friend of mine but no deal for villa has ever been agreed or talked about. Villa is our plaer & will remain so for seasons to come and anyways according to the Setup F.A rules a player cannot be re-sold for atleast 20turns

Sorry got the wrong match report lol .

CAPEL COMPLETES MOVE TO CHELSEA,KALOU MOVES TO INTER!!!!

Excited fans could be seen in & around stamford bridge as Ayush unveiled his latest ace winger Diego Capel who completed his move to Chelsea for a reported 8 milllion pounds. Ayush was as excited as the fans on buying the young winger prospect. he stated " well diego is a really talented winger & i am glad i have gotten him here as he will learn a lot from players like cole,lucho & bentley which shall help him improve & become a world-class player"

20070921dasdasftb_50.jpg

As one world class player came another left stamford bridge as Kalou moved to Italian giants Inter Milan for a reported fee of 25 mil. + cordoba + youth sensation balotelli. On this Ayush stated " well kalou is a highly talented player and i wasn't gonna sell him but the lure of acquiring a prospect like balotelli proved too much hence i let him go"

new entrants :- ivan cordoba

Cordoba_558421.jpg

Balotelli:-

7181.jpg

MAKELELE & ANELKA UP FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a major shuffle at stamford bridge Chelsea have put DM legend Makelele on the transfer market for a measley 9 mil. & nicholas anelka is available as well for around 22 mil. Many clubs were seen inquiring about these players who have not been able to seal a regular place in the team. Its a once in a lifetime offer that such talented players are available for so less fees so buy them out befor your rival does!!!!!!

for sale:-

MakelelePA_468x612.jpgNicolas_Anelka_624360.jpg

sevilla_fc260.jpg

Sevilla bring in 2 more players

Sevilla have managed to sign 2 more players before tonight's game and these are long term target Nigerian stiker Aiyegbeni Yakubu and Russian right back Aleksandr Anukov.Yakubu signed for £15M and Anukov signed for £13M.Yakubu goes onto the bench for tonight's game as Micheal Owen picked up a knock in traning but should play in the next game.

yakubu_middlesbroug_352473a.jpg6178_jogador.jpg

These players signed for Sevilla

Match Preview

Sevilla play there first home game tonight against English giants Manchester United.Sevilla will be looking for a win against United.After drawing with Arsenal after they deserved to win the game Sevilla manager Daniel Murphy will want his team to pick up all three points against the team he supported his whole llife.Sevilla play the have one change to there team and that is Boulahrouz is in at right back.Luis Fabiano will be looking to add to the goal he got against Arsenal and his striker partner Kanoute will be looking to get his first goals of the season.Manchester United have not made any new signings but with the squad they have they don't need to buy players.United lost there first game of the season against Bayern Munchen.More news after tonight's game.

De Rossi to Chelsea????

Reports from Italy have stated that Roma's young CM De rossi might well be on his way to england to join Chelsea. Chelsea's chairman kenyon was seen near rome possibly completing the transfer formalities. Both the player & Chelsea's coach refused to deny the speculation. De rossi commented " well i am a roma fan & i am glad to play for them & very few things could move me from here & i haven't heard of any intrest from Chelsea but certainly working under the best manager in the world like Ayush would be a great honour for me"

and Ayush stated " well de rossi is a great player who would certainly add something new to our team with his dynamic & energetic presence. He is like italy's answer to STEVEN GERRARD & i am certainly intrested in him but there are various other players as well but i can't buy all of them can i???"

Although nothing is clear yet but such a move for De Rossi would be a great coup for Chelsea although it is being reported that they might have to shell out a massive 30 mil. to convince roma to sell but Ayush is said to be pushing for the deal after seeing david villa being sent off in the shock loss to Ajax at stamford bridge.

Thinking about chelsea??:-

Daniele_De_Rossi_559273.jpg

Also Anelka & makelele might well be packing their bags to leave after not impressing The manager in yesterday's game. various clubs have reportedly inquired and are ready to shell out cash for them. they are reportedly for sale for a modest 20 mil. & 9 mil. respectively which is deent amounts for these players. A deal might well be done soon so other managers have been warned to act fast or fear losing out to their rivals on such bright prospects.

Rossi signs for the blues!!!!!!!!!!

The rumour pertaining to rossi's move to Chelsea has been confirmed & the 24 year old midfielder has signed on the dotted line to complete a move worth almost a staggering 30 mil. to chelsea after agreeing personal terms for a 2 year contract with a salary of 46,000 pounds per week!!!.

On this transfer Ayush commented " well its a great buy for Chelsea & he will prove to be a great asset for the club". The roman fans though were seen protesting outside their stadium for allowing their favourite player a move to Chelsea but the outgoing player calmed their anger on the club by saying " well the club weren't ready to sell me but i wanted to move to Chelsea because i know that under a manager of Ayush's repute we will win many trophies,which is the dream of any footballer & the club has benefitted hugely due to the move as well thanks to the huge transfer fee" .

This deal also indicates that the era of makelele is coming to an end at Chelsea & last reports have suggested that a couple of clubs have made an offer of 8 mil. for the player who alongwith anelka will soon be moving & this time it is expected that the managers will be quick to snatch these players something they didn't do when kalou was up for sale & were left to regret it later :) .

FInally signed by chelsea:-

rossi_de_daniele.jpg

Bayern Munchen 3 - 1 Internazionale

Kick-Off

1: Scherer MAXWELL is brought down in the area, the ref consults his linesman, no penalty!!!

3: A mazey dribble by Luis FIGO but he is unfortunate as he fails to get his shot on target

4: A dangerous corner is whipped into the box but Miroslav KLOSE can not out jump his marker

7: Dejan STANKOVIC races towards the goal, but shoots over

8: Franck RIBERY strays offside

12: Franck RIBERY takes a free kick towards the goal but it is intercepted

15: Silva ZE ROBERTO dives in at the near post only to be denied by the woodwork

18: Martin DEMICHELIS bursts through the rearguard, not believing his luck, but a poor first touch lets him down!

20: A shot from Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC is cleared off the line and out to safety

23: A mix up in the defence allows Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC to hammer his shot over

26: Soares JULIO CESAR punches clear

28: GOAL!! - Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER rises above the defender and glances a header inside the far post!

31: Douglas MAICON drags his shot wide

32: The shot is hit goal bound but into the arms of Soares JULIO CESAR

33: Cristian CHIVU makes it to the bye-line and puts in the cross which is headed clear

37: One of the best chances of the half goes begging as Franck RIBERY fails to follow up on the rebound

39: Scherer MAXWELL runs up to try an out-swinging corner, but hits it to long

41: Franck RIBERY header goes inches wide

42: GOAL!! - The flat-footed centre-back is caught out by a piece of pure genius from Miroslav KLOSE who shows great composure to finish!

44: Soares JULIO CESAR makes an easy save with both hands!

45:

Half Time

46: GOAL!! - After a scramble in the box, Rafael VAN DER VAART bundles it over the line!

50: BOOKED - The ref brandishes a yellow card to Cristian CHIVU after kicking the ball away

55: Patrick VIEIRA carves through the defence with some quick give-and-go passes

59: Dejan STANKOVIC beats the offside trap but a poor shot lets him down!

61: After a scramble in the six yard box Oliver KAHN pounces on the loose ball

62: GOAL!! - How did that go in?!? A terrible fumble by the keeper gifts Luis FIGO with an easy chance!

65: A free header by Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER grazes the top of the bar

73: BOOKED - Martin DEMICHELIS receives a yellow card after violent conduct

74: A shot from distance is stopped by Oliver KAHN

75: Excellent first touch by Rafael VAN DER VAART, he turns skillfully, but rifles his shot wide

76: Silva ZE ROBERTO finds himself in plenty of space as he rushes his shot into the arms of the keeper

79: A 14-metre effort is fired goal bound only for Soares JULIO CESAR to gather

80: A great run down the wing by Luca TONI, but a poor cross is delivered into the box

82: Luis FIGO retreats under pressure

86: Franck RIBERY blasts wide of the goal

89: Soares JULIO CESAR saves and holds the ball well

90:

Full Time

sevilla_fc.jpg

Sevilla suffer a backlash from United

Sevilla sufferd from a Manchester United backlash last night.United who lost there first game of the season bounced back from that lossby hammering Sevilla 5-2 at the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán.The scoreline does not represent the way in witch the game was played.

Sevilla did look like they could cause United damage but they never really did.United were qucik off the mark when Ryan Giggs scored after just one minute.

Tevez scored United's second goal after 22 minutes.After 31 minutes Ronaldo made it 3-0.Then Tevez made it 4-0 after just 34 minutes and Sevilla looked completly dead and buried.Sevila started to fight back when Brazilan midfielder Correia Adriano made it 4-1 and then he scored his second goal 10 minutes later.Sevilla looked like they would be fighting back but they never scored again and then Giggs scored his second of the game.

C_71_article_1008914_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Giggs celebrating his first goal

carlos_tevez_wayne__365169a.jpg

Tevez celebrating with Rooney after making it 2-0

cristiano-ronaldo_arsenal_mancheste.jpg

Ronaldo celebrating making it 3-0

tevez_468x676.jpg

Tevez making it 4-0

3068.jpg

Celebrating making it 4-1

img.94166_t.jpg

Celebrating making it 4-2 and giving Sevilla hope

ryan_giggs.jpg

Celebrating making it 5-2

Manager's comments

Theres not alot i can say about tonight's performance other than the fact that we got outplayed by a great and very strong Manchester United team.We should of done better to stop United from putting 5 past our defense.I am very sorry that our fans have paid to see us and then watch us get beat 5-2.I hope that the fans will have some faith in me and the team to go on and do better.Well done to the United manager for a great game.

sevilla_fc260.jpg

Sevilla lose at home again

Sevilla got beaten again at home and this time it was against Liverpool.Sevilla have only managed to get one point from there first three games.Sevilla had most of the chances in the first half but did not control much of the ball.

Sevilla could of made it 1-0 when Yakubu's shot came crashing off the post.3 minutes later Adriano miss cued his header from just 6 yards.Sevilla did get the goal they deserved when new signing Michael Owen got his debut goal against the team he loves.Liverpool got a undeserved goal when Fernando Torres tapped a goal in.

The second half came and Liverpool were first to strike when Torres got his second goal of the game after Palop dropped a shot from Gerrard.Adriano almost made it 2-2 but his shot smashed back off the bar.Sevilla should of picked up all three points but did not take there chances.

After the game Sevilla manager Daniel Murphy critisised the Liverpool boss by saying that Liverpool went out there not wanting to win and just playing for a draw.

355009706_small.jpg

Owen celebrating his debut goal

Fernando_Torres_narrowweb__300x416,0.jpg

Torres celebrating his winning goal

Manager comments

I am very happy with the teams performance and i am happy that Owen got his debut goal but i am not happy with the Liverpool team that came out here and not looking intrested in winning the game.All they did was pass the ball even when they were losing.There first real chance they got the managed to score and then they did not do anything in the match again until they got there second goal.We should of won but we didn't take our chances.We will have to do better in the cup against Espanyol in the cup if we want to do well.

121_front_small.gif44.gif122_front_small.gif

Kevin Praises Un-Deserved Liverpool

Liverpool

Grab There First 3 Points Of The Season Against A Poor Sevilla Side, Sevilla Failed To Exploit There Chances Against Liverpool And It Cos Them Deer As They Fall To A 2-1 Defeat!

088torres_468x512.jpg

Torres Celebrating His 2 Goals

Kevin Hit Back At Sevilla Manager After A Interview Which Said That Kevin's Team Did Not Go Out To Win, Kevin Said My Team Is Going Through A Feeling Out Stage We Have Many New Players And We Have To Use Them, I Am Glad To Get The Three Points And If We Stay Up This Season We Have To Win!

54_front_small.gif115.gif106_front_small.gif

Un-Managed San Siro

AC Milan Fear Losing Good Form Due To Resignation Of Manager Nick Justice Kevin Hopes To Fill In This Un-Managed Spot With WORLD CLASS MANAGER, Kevin Has Warned Not To Ask For The Club He Will Approach You!

54_front_small.gif115.gif106_front_small.gif

Un-Managed San Siro

AC Milan Fear Losing Good Form Due To Resignation Of Manager Nick Justice Kevin Hopes To Fill In This Un-Managed Spot With WORLD CLASS MANAGER' date=' Kevin Has Warned Not To Ask For The Club He Will Approach You![/color']

Is it just me, or does Nick Justice quit most of the clubs he takes over:rolleyes:. Ive seen it happening quite a lot now...

ESPANYOL TROUNCE SEVILLA

ESPANYOL displayed a controlled performance to beat Sevilla 2-1 at home and there was not much wrong with Espanyols performance but they had to deal with injury to their star defender Barzagli and tiring forwards as Espanyol struggled to stay on top in the dying minutes....

The manager had this to say,"Its only 3 games into the season and we have to deal with lack of depth...I am also very disappointed with Barca not getting back to me on transfer possibilities...I have sent messsages to many clubs and I hope some of them reply favourably to my requests.

I hope we dont fall at the hurdle due to injuries as that is hard on the players and fans"