Grudge match set-up...grrrrr

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Grudge match set-up...grrrrr

Re: Grudge match set-up...grrrrr No probs m8. You're in. Contact George for your choice of team.

OK, so here are the new tables. I've tried to make them as fair as possible for all. Sorry for the disruption but unfortunately we've been let down by some:

Div1.....................................Div 2.....................................Div 3

Fenerbahce...........................Villareal..............................Real Madrid

Rangers................................Fiorentina...........................Liverpool

Palermo.................................FC Schalke.........................Manchester U

Lazio.....................................Hamburger SV.....................Bayern Munich

Marseille................................VfB Stuttgart......................Chelsea

America................................Werder Bremen.....................Arsenal

Ajax Amsterdam....................Zaragoza............................Intenazionale

Udinese.................................Tottenham.........................Lyon

Portsmouth............................Porto.................................Barcelona

Manchester C.........................PSV Eindhoven....................Valencia

Everton..................................At. Madrid..........................AC Milan

Norwich C...............................CSKA Moscow......................Roma

Mallorca.................................Espanyol...........................Juventus

Celtic.....................................Boca Juniors.......................Sevilla

No further changes are possible now. Set-up will start tomorrow. Further applicants, please only apply if you are committed to the set-up. Prizes are at stake and will be re-iterated in the table thread to be created tomorrow.

Will we be able to apply for teams at 5.30am tomorrow then and am i fenerbahce or olympiacos or what????

I'm afraid you will have to wait till later in the day tomorrow before joining. The original members only will be allowed tomorrow morning. You will be given a team of choice/random draw depending on interest. Don't worry, plenty of good teams still available.

Team Euro (no team name yet)

watlw - Espanyol

Offside - Celtic

MrNiceGuy - Roma

Russell - Rangers

leemuir - Villareal

ruud-17 - Ajax Amsterdam

Vacant - Milan

I've assinged those teams, cause i want all of you to have a high chance at the manager of season award. Milan will most likely have the most dificult job to do, and is therefore still unassigned.

Team 3 - London teams fans

Austin - Real Zaragoza

Arsenal123 - Arsenal

MattyJewiss - Chelsea

Nick Justice - Udinese

Elliotick - America

??? - Werder Breman

??? - Tottenham

I am sending out the password to my teammates now. And if anyone reading this supports a London side then PM me for the password and the team you will be getting. ;)

How and when do we nominate our star player?

I'm happy for you to do it as soon as you want (via PM to me at the moment as some confusion re:captains). I will be making a thread of star players on the table thread just created. Must be before the first fixture but as we have 1 week of transfers I would leave it till around Friday in case you buy any new players as star-players cannot be changed once nominated (even if sold :eek: )

I'm happy for you to do it as soon as you want (via PM to me at the moment as some confusion re:captains). I will be making a thread of star players on the table thread just created. Must be before the first fixture but as we have 1 week of transfers I would leave it till around Friday in case you buy any new players as star-players cannot be changed once nominated (even if sold :eek: )

lolzz sorry i think i missed out on something (must have missed it while going thru the thread) but cud someone tell me whats the thing about the star player???sorry for being so ignorant about the rules :o

lolzz sorry i think i missed out on something (must have missed it while going thru the thread) but cud someone tell me whats the thing about the star player???sorry for being so ignorant about the rules :o

You need to nominate a star player for yor team. If it's a defender/midfielder they will get one bonus point for yor team in the team competition. If it's a GK or defender they will get one bonus point through clean sheets :)

Ok, i'm still looking for a villareal manager, team is untouched and also a Milan manager with an untouched team.

The Prizes :

- Manager of the season - standard set-up (judged each season)

- Golden Manager (best manager over 3 seasons) - Gold membership (judged every 3 seasons)

- Manager of season/Golden manager will be decided by a select panel (to be decided). It will not necessarily be the manager with the best record, winning league manager. I will be looking for great feats and achievements as well so don't be afraid of getting a small club. It may even increase your chance of winning these awards.

• 3 months later...