Huntelaar v Benzema

Huntelaar v Benzema  

1. 1.

• Yes. Benzema higher
    • Should be equal on SM ratings
    • No. Huntelaar should be higher

Now i very rarely disagree with SM ratings but this one has me baffled. Both great players and will be for years to come no doubt. Could be amongst the world's top 5 strikers in the near future and for some time. However, based on current performance is Benzema worth a higher rating than Huntelaar?

Last time I checked Huntelaar had scored 10 goals more albeit in a weaker league. Yes Benzema has done well in the champions league but still not sure he should be rated higher than Huntelaar. What do others think?

Re: Huntelaar v Benzema

Now i very rarely disagree with SM ratings but this one has me baffled. Both great players and will be for years to come no doubt. Could be amongst the world's top 5 strikers in the near future and for some time. However' date=' based on current performance is Benzema worth a higher rating than Huntelaar?

Last time I checked Huntelaar had scored 10 goals more albeit [b']in a weaker league[/b]. Yes Benzema has done well in the champions league but still not sure he should be rated higher than Huntelaar. What do others think?

That's a question of opinion. And our opinions differ. UEFA and SM appear to be on my side.

Re: Huntelaar v Benzema

I have to agree with the good Doctor, I was very surprised Benzema went to 93, I thought 92 and thats your lot. Benzema is my favourite player and I have him in a few Gold and other custom setups so I was still very happy.

Huntelaar well, exact opposite i thought 93 was a certainty, oh well I was wrong and so life goes on.

:D